Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

o.o

oh hail naw 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Adorable Fisher

The new Godina items look like pubic hair and when you wear the Milady Godina on a white avatar it looks like you've got nothing at all, just v****a.

Example Godina
Milady Godina

Your thoughts? Should we be getting mad anymore? Gaia's just gonna do?

I get the idea of the item. Its Lady Godiva, who famously wrapped her long hair around her naked body and paraded around on a horse to make a statement. But you could have wrapped her lovely hair around her body like Lady Godiva does, like how it said she did in the story. Even the famous chocolate brand Godiva did at least in the beginning when they had her as their logo.

But that is my humble opinion. I'm not going to buy this item, no how.

Werewolf

It's fine because it falls under tasteful/artistic nudity, which has always been allowed. It's only problematic if it's paired with items that make it graphically sexual, like certain hand poses.

terraIynn's Bae

Demonic Glitch

I personally love it xD I want one, but just can't get myself to buy one. I think it's adorable xD I think with the Godinas, Kamas, and Punishing items, they'll finally get sex out of their system, but I certainly hope not.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

man, I know I'm a pervert at heart

but the whooshing over my head with the word connections

I just keep on thinking of Godiva chocolates and how pretty tasty they are when frozen.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
It depends on how you use it. Artistically is okay. Anything else... well, you know.

It's lace. Nothing wrong with lace.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Slick Southpaw

I just keep on thinking of Godiva chocolates and how pretty tasty they are when frozen.

Make sure you hide those from me

Wanna know what else is good? Lady Godiva hot chocolate. OH mah gosh! Great on a cold night!

Werewolf

Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

Wanna know what else is good? Lady Godiva hot chocolate. OH mah gosh! Great on a cold night!

I'm allergic to Lady Godiva hot chocolate (JUST THE HOT CHOCOLATE--and the other drinks) and it's ruining my life, ngl.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

*stuffs my face* emotion_omnomnom
also, cheesecake factory has a ******** delicious Godiva cheesecake hggg

it's too hot to think about hot anything here; it's 110F right now emo

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
sterek
Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

I'm allergic to Lady Godiva hot chocolate (JUST THE HOT CHOCOLATE--and the other drinks) and it's ruining my life, ngl.

Sounds like you are allergic to what's in it. I know some of what's in it and I cannot think unless it is the milk?

Demonic Lover

emotion_puke @ anyone using that as female body hair, idk hirsutism isn't sexy DX

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Slick Southpaw
Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

*stuffs my face* emotion_omnomnom
also, cheesecake factory has a ******** delicious Godiva cheesecake hggg

it's too hot to think about hot anything here; it's 110F right now emo

*dies* cheeeeeesecaaaakkkeeee

Yeah, hot here too. Not as hot, but hot.

Werewolf

Nyadriel
sterek
Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

Sounds like you are allergic to what's in it. I know some of what's in it and I cannot think unless it is the milk?

It's the eggs. I'm not sure there are any in the packaged hot chocolate mix, but the one they serve at the NYC chocolate store has eggs (or traces of eggs?) in it. ;____; Same with their iced drinks.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
sterek
Nyadriel
sterek
Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

It's the eggs. I'm not sure there are any in the packaged hot chocolate mix, but the one they serve at the NYC chocolate store has eggs (or traces of eggs?) in it. ;____; Same with their iced drinks.

Not aware there is egg in hot chocolate. Cheesecake yes. The drink? Really? I had it twice and never noticed.

Werewolf

Nyadriel
sterek
Nyadriel
sterek
Nyadriel
Slick Southpaw

Not aware there is egg in hot chocolate. Cheesecake yes. The drink? Really? I had it twice and never noticed.

It's in the syrup for the iced drinks, but I'm not sure which part of the hot chocolate contain eggs. It's probably just a trace of the allergen, but it's still dangerous. :'c I have the same issue with flavored iced cappuccinos from certain coffee shops.

Shameless Streaker

I see nothing wrong with a nude avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas