Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The new transformation sequence and the new intro got leaked. I literally burst into tears watching the intro. (Wasn't able to get links though so you'll have to look it up yourself while I go smoke to try and calm down sweatdrop )

CAN NOT CONTAIN THE EXCITEMENT ANYMORE SATURDAY NEEDS TO GET HERE

Benevolent Fairy

o n o I wasn't too happy about the way they look.
But the opening was pretty cool.

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

Yeah people are upset about it because it's a blend of traditional anime and Manga styles all at once.

I'm just like "Hey I've been a fan for 20 years YAY NEW TOYS AND NEW EPISODES AND IT DIDN'T REALLY END WHEN I THOUGHT BECAUSE REBOOT" blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

I don't really mind them being disproportional. I'm just happy there is MORE

Also, I've been on Gaia since like '05 (Gaiaversary in exactly 2 weeks) and you have one of the most awesome avatars I have ever seen.

Benevolent Fairy

Kegokec
Dancing_Moon_Faerie

Yeah people are upset about it because it's a blend of traditional anime and Manga styles all at once.

I'm just like "Hey I've been a fan for 20 years YAY NEW TOYS AND NEW EPISODES AND IT DIDN'T REALLY END WHEN I THOUGHT BECAUSE REBOOT" blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

I don't really mind them being disproportional. I'm just happy there is MORE

Also, I've been on Gaia since like '05 (Gaiaversary in exactly 2 weeks) and you have one of the most awesome avatars I have ever seen.

lol I just dislike the coloration. It makes it looks more game-like than anime to me, that and I am love the way they were drawn in the past, but the new artwork is good, just coloring bothers me.

Aw, happy early Gaiaversary!
Ad thank you. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas