Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Naikii

Sorry for the OP, far fetched post, but I need to wrap the arc up because people are ready to move on and I don't want people getting bored.

Dapper Lunatic

I guess a time skip wouldn't be such a bad thing at the moment. Things have slowed down a bit.

Pr i d e - L ii G H T
... I think we need a plot device.

Like a secret jutsu that both factions are trying to capture?

Or... A TOURNAMENT /shot

WolfXeno's Wife

Garbage Bear

Risika-chan
An update soon to be officially announced, we will end the first arc tomorrow at midnight. Finish up yours fights immediately.

throws on sunglasses
                      i'm a trendsetter now
Pr i d e - L ii G H T
... I think we need a plot device.
Known (or not), the Kondou (Condo) alliance has four tailed beasts to Shiranui's two. That might be something worth exploring. Though I'd understand the hesitancy in pursuing plots involving the Jinchūriki so early in the story, if at all.

Peculiar Duck

Risika-chan

Its totally fine, I chalked it up to her being Kazkage and just made Sumiko more interested in her. Now Risika has detective Sumiko on her tail emotion_dowant It helps me kind of get her out of the way to in case I'm unable to post for a little while. Thank you though~

Dapper Lunatic

kumahimes

Next time, Yuu will come for Toukei. Next time. >:3

ShutN

I feel like altogether avoiding a story that revolves around the tailed beasts would be ideal. It's kinda been done to death at this point...
Shingi post is on its way!
If the Beasts are an understandably overused bust, then what could be used to tip the scales in this conflict? Bringing one of the opposed faction's villages onto your side is certainly one option. As it is, not every village is on friendly, iron-clad terms with their designated Hokage candidate. A fact that could be exploited by one or both factions.

Fanatical Raider

typing up a post now! yasugama's getting the heck outta there. oAo

Dangerous Lunatic

o3o i edited my post

Omnipresent Regular

ShutN

That's a good question. Unless we make up some sort of other plot device. But fact is, the Tailed Beasts were born to be plot devices. It, unfortunately, makes things that more easier for us to exploit. But the villages being attacked one by one, Shiranui's enemies I mean, well inevitably happen.

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

Wait wh-
When the heck did shut get here?

Peculiar Duck

Truth be told, focusing on the beasts is definitely overdone plus even the manga is grasping at straws on that one but if we really can't think of anything else, its an option.
But I like the idea of traitorous sides as an arc or even just people [especially within the Shinrui and Kondou households *legasp*]. It opens up side-plots for people as well; kind of like you rub my back I rub yours- Betray your side and I'll give you puppies and candy. I dunno...
Even the exploitation of kages, hostages things like that.
Pillage of the cities
The other villages were basically invited into Konoha on trust, or threats, alone. I mean surely they'll be followed but shinobi are sneaky sneaky [er well most of them]. This could bring some of the other kages into the picture. Kage on kage on kage action >:3 *shot*
[edited: used "I mean" once too often for my liking >_>]
stuff on rocks

Sumiko: *pats fluffy nimbus five-colored cloud* Come on Yasuuu~ I can show you the woooorrrrllldd
Kyra La Kyra
Wait wh-
When the heck did shut get here?
Not that long ago - I'm always with you in spirit. I mean, imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon Divided, back from the dead.
Alright Shingi post is up...now for my next character.

A swordsman of the mist

Or

A iwagakure ninja...prolly an explosion release or maybe something else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out