Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
ALL IS LOST AGAIN ███▋▋▍▍▎
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN ; BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN ; BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN ; BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN , BUT I'M NOT GIVING IN

tab tab I WILL NOT BOW ---- I WILL NOT BREAK
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▶ ▷ i will shut the world away i will shut the world away i will shut the world away ◀ ◁
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▶ ▷ i will shut the world away i will shut the world away i will shut the world away ◀ ◁

tab tab tab tab tab tab
                        SETTING
                        xxxAU [Alternate Universe]: Take in mind that no canon characters exist,
                        xxxonly the kekkei genkai, jutsus, and clan names. This RP does not
                        xxxfollow the Naruto storyline.

LITERACY LEVEL
                        xxxLazy Literate/Adv. Literate, 2 Paragraph Min., 8 Sentences Min. Per Paragraph

INSPIRED BY
                        xxxKyra la Kyra, Pr i d e - L ii G H T, and Endou Mamoru GO's Naruto RP
                        xxxReserve Coding credit: Kyra la Kyra, Pr i d e - L ii G H T, and Endou Mamoru GO

STATUS
                        xxxOpen and accepting applications!
                        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Anyone interested, please use this banner in their signature to advertise. c:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/divided-we-stand-accepting/t.92928803/][img]http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/Risikachan/Banner_zpsf4e50763.png[/img][/url]

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

*breaks down the door like-*
User Image

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Risika-chan
User Image
xxSandaxxxxHeddoxxxx• •xx20 || Matabi || Kumogakure || Shiranui || Anbu/Jounin
xxxxxxxxxxxxHaplack Neko

If you're expecting to read a entitled tale of a kid who grew up from the depths of anarchy to master the chaos and become a hero, you're sadly mistaken. Sanda isn't such a person. Yes, he was gifted in his ninja skills, but not abnormally so. While there were stronger ninjas out there, he fit into the background as a team player, putting in his effort and strengths. Nothing notable about him. That was, until he was chosen as the Jinchuriki for the Matabi. The Two-tales, a demon that was placed into his stomach and sealed, to be used as the weapon for his village. How perverse a nature that was for a child who had barely reached puberty long enough to know what it was like to be normal. From that day on, he changed. Sanda gained his rank through blood, sweat and tears, and fought for every achievement to get to the place where is his now. And he will be damned if anyone will take that away from him. As a 20 year old with unresolved issues with his 'inner' demons, Sanda provides support as an Anbu operative. Something he enjoyed. Just enough power to use willingly, but not enough to gain him a large leadership position. Besides, no one wanted a Jinchuriki as a Kage, now did they.

P.S: I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds asking for the Matabi O-O

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Haplack Neko
Risika-chan
User Image
xxSandaxxxxHeddoxxxx• •xx20 || Matabi || Kumogakure || Shiranui || Anbu/Jounin
xxxxxxxxxxxxHaplack Neko

If you're expecting to read a entitled tale of a kid who grew up from the depths of anarchy to master the chaos and become a hero, you're sadly mistaken. Sanda isn't such a person. Yes, he was gifted in his ninja skills, but not abnormally so. While there were stronger ninjas out there, he fit into the background as a team player, putting in his effort and strengths. Nothing notable about him. That was, until he was chosen as the Jinchuriki for the Matabi. The Two-tales, a demon that was placed into his stomach and sealed, to be used as the weapon for his village. How perverse a nature that was for a child who had barely reached puberty long enough to know what it was like to be normal. From that day on, he changed. Sanda gained his rank through blood, sweat and tears, and fought for every achievement to get to the place where is his now. And he will be damned if anyone will take that away from him. As a 20 year old with unresolved issues with his 'inner' demons, Sanda provides support as an Anbu operative. Something he enjoyed. Just enough power to use willingly, but not enough to gain him a large leadership position. Besides, no one wanted a Jinchuriki as a Kage, now did they.

P.S: I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds asking for the Matabi O-O

Oh, not at all! Glad to have you! Please get started on your profile! c:

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

UFUFUFUFUFUFU

WolfXeno's Wife

Garbage Bear

Risika-chan
User Image
xxSanzaemonxxxxIexxxx• •xxTwenty-One || Yonbi/Yoton || Iwagakure || Kondou || Jounin
xxxxxxxxxxxxtenka fubu

A young man shrouded in mystery. They say that only the previous Tsuchikage knows who he is or where he came from, and that Sanzaemon doesn’t even remember himself. He considers himself a pawn and a tool to be used as the village sees fit, with little preservation for his life in the long run. Despite this, he comes off as a fairly gentle person, soft spoken and generally disinterested in fighting or political intrigue. His politeness is often at ends with his brutal profession, and usually is more than a little jarring to enemies.

i'm not entirely happy with my wording here, but it's all still correct information about the character.
                      hope you don't mind me snagging the yonbi slot, i've always wanted to give a iwagakure/yonbi character a try

Fanatical Raider

Risika-chan
User Image
xxYasugamaxxxxMatsubaraxxxx• •xx Sixteen || None || Kirigakure || Shiranui Alliance || Chuunin
xxxxxxxxxxxxstuff on rocks

Of the generation born during the peace treaty and subsequent summoning pact between the Matsubara Clan and Outen, the Pondfish King, Yasugama Matsubara was expected to be the one to finally carve out some sense of power for the relatively young clan within Kirigakure. As is tradition in the Matsubara Clan, Yasugama was gifted as a child with an item sealed with powerful techniques stolen from Outen: for him it was the blade Hanranumachi. Sealed with powerful Genjutsu, Yasugama's parents believed it would be key and wielding a blade from such a young age would ensure greatness. However, that hope was dashed when Yasugama was passed over in search for an able member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. As soured as Yasugama was by the news, his abilities in Genjutsu ensured that he'd be utilized by Kirigakure and he quickly was molded into a key supportive role for several Jonin-rank missions. Always ambitious and still feeling slighted, this is just the mission Yasugama needed.

ouo i hope everything is okay here! uber jelly slightly twisted little genjutsu chunin for you!

YukiiChii's Senpai

Shadowy Sweetheart

*marvels at characters*
*A*

Bashful Genius

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Kondou supports be like:

User Image
Risika-chan

*raises hand* So are the Kage going to be present in Konohagakure too or just their minions? Or does that solely depend on the RPer?

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

tenka fubu
Risika-chan
User Image
xxSanzaemonxxxxIexxxx• •xxTwenty-One || Yonbi/Yoton || Iwagakure || Kondou || Jounin
xxxxxxxxxxxxtenka fubu

A young man shrouded in mystery. They say that only the previous Tsuchikage knows who he is or where he came from, and that Sanzaemon doesn’t even remember himself. He considers himself a pawn and a tool to be used as the village sees fit, with little preservation for his life in the long run. Despite this, he comes off as a fairly gentle person, soft spoken and generally disinterested in fighting or political intrigue. His politeness is often at ends with his brutal profession, and usually is more than a little jarring to enemies.

i'm not entirely happy with my wording here, but it's all still correct information about the character.
                      hope you don't mind me snagging the yonbi slot, i've always wanted to give a iwagakure/yonbi character a try

No problem! If you think of something better I can always change it! Accepted! Please get started on your profile! C:

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

stuff on rocks
Risika-chan
User Image
xxYasugamaxxxxMatsubaraxxxx• •xx Sixteen || None || Kirigakure || Shiranui Alliance || Chuunin
xxxxxxxxxxxxstuff on rocks

Of the generation born during the peace treaty and subsequent summoning pact between the Matsubara Clan and Outen, the Pondfish King, Yasugama Matsubara was expected to be the one to finally carve out some sense of power for the relatively young clan within Kirigakure. As is tradition in the Matsubara Clan, Yasugama was gifted as a child with an item sealed with powerful techniques stolen from Outen: for him it was the blade Hanranumachi. Sealed with powerful Genjutsu, Yasugama's parents believed it would be key and wielding a blade from such a young age would ensure greatness. However, that hope was dashed when Yasugama was passed over in search for an able member of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. As soured as Yasugama was by the news, his abilities in Genjutsu ensured that he'd be utilized by Kirigakure and he quickly was molded into a key supportive role for several Jonin-rank missions. Always ambitious and still feeling slighted, this is just the mission Yasugama needed.

ouo i hope everything is okay here! uber jelly slightly twisted little genjutsu chunin for you!

Awesome! He looks great! Go ahead and get started on your profile! C:

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

box_of_SHiiNIES
Risika-chan

*raises hand* So are the Kage going to be present in Konohagakure too or just their minions? Or does that solely depend on the RPer?

Yes, they will be. It'd be so boring if they were forced to stay in their village!

Fanatical Raider

: DDD [/flies off to test forum]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas