Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi there everyone. I was wondering if any one could help me with a question I had.

How do people get nice items in Gaia. I dont want to pump any money into this game but i still want to be able to get nice items. Is there a fast way?

Angelic Nitemare

jade_thehuntress
Hi there everyone. I was wondering if any one could help me with a question I had.

How do people get nice items in Gaia. I dont want to pump any money into this game but i still want to be able to get nice items. Is there a fast way?
Hello! And welcome to Gaia!

My name is Ridley, and I'm one of the many forum assistants you may come across on the site! You can tell who we are because our names are in this nice shade of purple-ish pink! I'm so happy to introduce you to the wonderful world of Gaia! We have so many things for you to see and do here, I can hardly contain it! First off, when you joined, you got some clothes given to you! I hope the look is to your liking! But if it isn't, we have so many places for you to get new clothes! You can check out loads of new stores HERE for all the latest in stuff for your avatar to wear! Currency on Gaia comes 4 forms: Wing Stickers, which you can get for participating in Gaia's many events. These are used at the Treehouse. Tickets, that you can earn from many of Gaia's mini games and redeem at Prize and Joy. Gold, which most of our other shops take, and can be gained for doing almost anything on Gaia! Loyal's Bazaar is my favorite, and you get in there by logging in every day for 90 days! And Gaia Cash, which can be spent at La Victorie, Rococo, Mecha Neko for our US residents, and Club Verge, the shop for our big spenders!

Once you have a few new items for your Avatar, you may want to try them on! By going to your My Gaia tab, you can see options for changing your avatar, adjusting your personal site settings, seeing what new things your friends might be up to, and looking at all the neat items you just got in your inventory! You might be wondering what kind of items Gaia has to offer! Well, you can click HERE to see a brief description of all the various items types on Gaia, as well as where to find them! And I do recommend exploring your My Gaia Buttons! There lots of neat things they can show you to help you get acquainted with the site! Your inventory, personal messages, and much more can all be found on that page!

When you have chosen your new look and are ready to explore, there are many places for you to go! Many of the Games Gaia has to offer give you tickets for spending tokens in the games, which you can get at Prize and Joy. Personally, for tickets, I love playing Cards! I'll beat that Cardbot someday! But if you are looking to make a little gold, check no further than Gaia's very own MMO, zOMG! You can find a huge story, lots of other players, and loads of NPCs from all over Gaia, helping you fight the Animated!

If gaming isn't your thing, we have a few places you can hang out and just chat with other Gaians about just about anything! Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood have a lot of friendly faces there, and if you want a place for you and your friends to chat, you can open your own room for a small fee!

As you have discovered, the forums here are some of the best on the Internet! There are discussions going on about just about any subject you can think of! From Gaming to Anime, the latest in TV and movies, books and roleplaying, you can find it all here! Just remember to read the rules and guidelines for a forum before posting! It'll help you out a lot in helping to figure out if your thread should go there! And so you can stay safe, all Gaia staff have colored names! Forum assistants like me are this color, Moderators are Green, Admin are Orange, Developers are Brown, and NPCs are Red! And remember, we will never ask you for your password for any reason!

And remember to try many things all around Gaia! Doing stuff on Gaia unlocks achievements, as well as allows more access to all the features Gaia has to offer! I hope you enjoy your time on Gaia, and maybe I'll see you out in the forums!
Ridley Starsmore
jade_thehuntress

Hello! And welcome to Gaia!

My name is Ridley, and I'm one of the many forum assistants you may come across on the site! You can tell who we are because our names are in this nice shade of purple-ish pink! I'm so happy to introduce you to the wonderful world of Gaia! We have so many things for you to see and do here, I can hardly contain it! First off, when you joined, you got some clothes given to you! I hope the look is to your liking! But if it isn't, we have so many places for you to get new clothes! You can check out loads of new stores HERE for all the latest in stuff for your avatar to wear! Currency on Gaia comes 4 forms: Wing Stickers, which you can get for participating in Gaia's many events. These are used at the Treehouse. Tickets, that you can earn from many of Gaia's mini games and redeem at Prize and Joy. Gold, which most of our other shops take, and can be gained for doing almost anything on Gaia! Loyal's Bazaar is my favorite, and you get in there by logging in every day for 90 days! And Gaia Cash, which can be spent at La Victorie, Rococo, Mecha Neko for our US residents, and Club Verge, the shop for our big spenders!

Once you have a few new items for your Avatar, you may want to try them on! By going to your My Gaia tab, you can see options for changing your avatar, adjusting your personal site settings, seeing what new things your friends might be up to, and looking at all the neat items you just got in your inventory! You might be wondering what kind of items Gaia has to offer! Well, you can click HERE to see a brief description of all the various items types on Gaia, as well as where to find them! And I do recommend exploring your My Gaia Buttons! There lots of neat things they can show you to help you get acquainted with the site! Your inventory, personal messages, and much more can all be found on that page!

When you have chosen your new look and are ready to explore, there are many places for you to go! Many of the Games Gaia has to offer give you tickets for spending tokens in the games, which you can get at Prize and Joy. Personally, for tickets, I love playing Cards! I'll beat that Cardbot someday! But if you are looking to make a little gold, check no further than Gaia's very own MMO, zOMG! You can find a huge story, lots of other players, and loads of NPCs from all over Gaia, helping you fight the Animated!

If gaming isn't your thing, we have a few places you can hang out and just chat with other Gaians about just about anything! Towns 2, Rally and Virtual Hollywood have a lot of friendly faces there, and if you want a place for you and your friends to chat, you can open your own room for a small fee!

As you have discovered, the forums here are some of the best on the Internet! There are discussions going on about just about any subject you can think of! From Gaming to Anime, the latest in TV and movies, books and roleplaying, you can find it all here! Just remember to read the rules and guidelines for a forum before posting! It'll help you out a lot in helping to figure out if your thread should go there! And so you can stay safe, all Gaia staff have colored names! Forum assistants like me are this color, Moderators are Green, Admin are Orange, Developers are Brown, and NPCs are Red! And remember, we will never ask you for your password for any reason!

And remember to try many things all around Gaia! Doing stuff on Gaia unlocks achievements, as well as allows more access to all the features Gaia has to offer! I hope you enjoy your time on Gaia, and maybe I'll see you out in the forums!

Haha wow thats a lot to take in at once but thanks for the info! I will indeed make the most of it.

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

jade_thehuntress

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia!

Here are some helpful links. Grab some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my charity thread! You can grab a new outfit or pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Buying Gaia cash is the easiest way to get gold on here, and there is currently a huge gap between cash users and non-cash users. It's nearly impossible to obtain many premium items without buying cash, but there are other ways to earn gold. Check the FAQ in my charity thread. 3nodding

I also run a cheap outfit collection thread, which contains several affordable ideas for people who don't want to pay-to-play. I'm a non-paying player myself. wink

I hope you enjoy your stay on Gaia! Again, let me know if you have any more questions! emotion_bigheart
Welcome to gaia! yum_cupcake

Invisible Gawker

16,400 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
jade_thehuntress

Welcome to Gaia!

Romantic Krampus

12,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
I Sell things on the market thats worth little but costs a lot and ppl buy them, but u can get rare items for free (especially newbies) and sell them for a million on the market, then with that money u can bye some other items, create an outfit and sell them for even more blaugh
Might not work for everyone so be aware 3nodding
Raining_Nights
jade_thehuntress

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia!

Here are some helpful links. Grab some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my charity thread! You can grab a new outfit or pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Buying Gaia cash is the easiest way to get gold on here, and there is currently a huge gap between cash users and non-cash users. It's nearly impossible to obtain many premium items without buying cash, but there are other ways to earn gold. Check the FAQ in my charity thread. 3nodding

I also run a cheap outfit collection thread, which contains several affordable ideas for people who don't want to pay-to-play. I'm a non-paying player myself. wink

I hope you enjoy your stay on Gaia! Again, let me know if you have any more questions! emotion_bigheart

Hi there. Thanks for all the links. There are a lot of free stuff there X3 I'll make sure to check them out!

Newbie Gaian

confused
jade_thehuntress

Welcome to Gaia! If you need help with items just stop by the charities in my signature. They helped me and they are very friendly people.

Anxious Cat

jade_thehuntress

How do people get nice items in Gaia. I don't want to pump any money into this game but i still want to be able to get nice items. Is there a fast way?
At this point, to get anything nice, you basically have to spend money unless you get cool friends who like to help out. Unfortunately, getting cool items to go along with given cool items is expensive as well, but to get you on your feet, I will give you an item. You need a trading pass before I can send you gold and you are too new for that..
Change My Heart
jade_thehuntress

How do people get nice items in Gaia. I don't want to pump any money into this game but i still want to be able to get nice items. Is there a fast way?
At this point, to get anything nice, you basically have to spend money unless you get cool friends who like to help out. Unfortunately, getting cool items to go along with given cool items is expensive as well, but to get you on your feet, I will give you an item. You need a trading pass before I can send you gold and you are too new for that..

Yes this whole trading pass seems to be quite the ordeal. But thats ok. I dont really need gold right now. Im really enjoy the random gifts people have been sending me. lol I like playing around with a lot of items.

Anxious Cat

jade_thehuntress
Yes this whole trading pass seems to be quite the ordeal. But that's ok. I don't really need gold right now. I'm really enjoy the random gifts people have been sending me. lol I like playing around with a lot of items.
I am the same way. I like to make new outfits daily but I have trimmed down my expensive items because I don't use them as often as I like, also I am very picky.
Change My Heart
jade_thehuntress
Yes this whole trading pass seems to be quite the ordeal. But that's ok. I don't really need gold right now. I'm really enjoy the random gifts people have been sending me. lol I like playing around with a lot of items.
I am the same way. I like to make new outfits daily but I have trimmed down my expensive items because I don't use them as often as I like, also I am very picky.

On a side note. I really like the dress you are currently wearing. Its really pretty. How much would it cost to make something like that?

Anxious Cat

jade_thehuntress
Change My Heart
jade_thehuntress

On a side note. I really like the dress you are currently wearing. Its really pretty. How much would it cost to make something like that?
In real life... I have no idea. I do want to make these kinds of clothes but I am not that great of a seamstress yet. I would imagine if you were to go with good quality fabric or even period fabric it could cost you well above 200 to make something like this, especially if you are going to do the correct underclothes. If you mean on gaia, then inflated prices being what they are, you have to buy money and sell the items you get. The newer stuff seems to be getting rather pricey.

Werewolf

Welcome to Gaia,

Unfortunately, it's much more difficult to accumulate much gold
nowadays than it was two years ago, if you don't spend $$$.
You can always draw for gold, even really bad drawings go for
a bit. I personally no longer earn much gold, and have refused to purchase
gaia cash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out