Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sex Symbol

Some guys, wow, they're just so immature.

Back story:
I'm on a dating site to make friends (not for dating because I'm not in the right mind set for that atm), I don't add anyone on my account, anyone who's on there is because they added me.

This guy adds me, insults my nationality then thinks I'm mad and all I said was "I'm just surprised you weren't taught to not open your mouth if you don't know about the topic, or in this case type".
He got so offended and upset and abruptly deleted me but not before saying "good luck finding a guy with that attitude".

Just what...? 1. I'm not looking for a guy. 2. I didn't have an attitude, I was just being honest.
Really just so immature.
cat_neutral

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Welcome to the internet 3nodding

Nonaaaa's Secret Admirer

Bro

dodged a bullet there

don't even bother with people who feel like it's ok to be racist pricks like that

Shy Sex Symbol

Loaded Lunatic

Hahaha, I'm used to the internet, I just thought some men would be more mature...
Wait who am I kidding, right?

O.G. Prophet

it was prob me tbh.

Shy Sex Symbol

Hingg
dodged a bullet there

don't even bother with people who feel like it's ok to be racist pricks like that

Oh yeah, no joke.
It didn't bother me, I just couldn't believe that he got so offended.

Excitable Member

But you're on a dating site... You don't use dating sites to find friends... I mean, sure he acted like a complete child, but still, it's a dating site for a reason. To date. Try looking for other websites that don't involve dating?

Shy Sex Symbol

hey zelnut
it was prob me tbh.

Is your name Brett...?
cat_lol

O.G. Prophet

Skojigt
hey zelnut
it was prob me tbh.

Is your name Brett...?
cat_lol
nope.
but maybe it still was.

Romantic Stalker

What did you expect from a dating site? xp
There are some good ones, but don't expect them all to be "nice guys"

Shy Sex Symbol

StovePyroKiwi
But you're on a dating site... You don't use dating sites to find friends... I mean, sure he acted like a complete child, but still, it's a dating site for a reason. To date. Try looking for other websites that don't involve dating?

There are no other sites, unless they involve online gaming, lol.

Ghost Trader

Most people on dating sites are losers like that anyway haha, the fact they've been reduced to using the internet to find love and a partner is just hilarious. Really only because 1. They lack the skills in real life to do it or 2. They are so hated in real life that literally no one would want them, so they use the guise of "no one is my type irl" - Of course, that's absurd, they're just too lazy or incompetent.

Loaded Lunatic

15,650 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
Skojigt
Loaded Lunatic

Hahaha, I'm used to the internet, I just thought some men would be more mature...
Wait who am I kidding, right?

Sadly, you gotta run into stupid ones as well.
They're probably still on that dating site because of their low maturity level.
i dont think ppl on dating sites period should be taken seriously

Shy Sex Symbol

hey zelnut
Skojigt
hey zelnut
it was prob me tbh.

Is your name Brett...?
cat_lol
nope.
but maybe it still was.

Lol.

Quick Reply