Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Star

LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
I just realized, it would probably be smarter to have a shower tonight, and not have to wake up earlier in the morning....... >.>

Ahaha. But that actually depends on every person. I like to shower in the morning so I feel fresh. biggrin

Yeah that is the best time. I just don't know if I can trust myself to get up early and then make time to shower before having to help someone on a website. xd

Dedicated Trainer

Owl Hug
Miruyamu
Shedeem
Miruyamu
Bump!
YOU WIN!!

But I thought the winner was chosen randomly from the specific pages mentioned and wouldn't necessarily be the first post. ;0

They are. xD

Good. I just thought because, many people seemed to have a misconception about it... so... maybe they didn't read the post with the rules and all. ;o

Devoted Smoker

Shedeem
qt fluffbutt
Shedeem
qt fluffbutt
3nodding sad it's like that here jow and again, but when we had joint custody with our mother and father. He was bad, and we did go hungry now and again. I was happy once I turned 18

awe, I'm sorry, dear.

Thanks, it's been years since then... but yeah I leave that be

yeah.
omg
my aunty is bringing me Subway.

Newbie Noob

Memoirii
im hungry crying

Me too

I'm fasting crying

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Miruyamu
Memoirii
Miruyamu
Memoirii
Miruyamu
Terrible as in really bad or way too horror-y for your taste? Because if it's the latter I will probably enjoy them. lol I used to be such a scaredy-cat way back so it's kind of ironic I guess that horror is my favorite genre these days. xD Something about watching movies/playing games that will make my heart race fascinates me. ;D

As in really badly done rofl I'm not one for jump scares, I just want genuine horror gonk
I think the scariest and goriest movie I've seen most recently was the remake of Evil Dead. I had my hands covering my eyes most of the time rofl

Omg, same. I used to be so scared of the Ring / the Grudge. lol

Yeah, jump scares can't even be considered real horror if you ask me. Good ones have a creepy atmosphere and they don't need no jump scares. :l I will probably watch that now. :D

Haha yes! Exactly the same movies I used to be so scared of. xD And a couple of the first horror movies I ever even saw probably. ;D Now when I'm watching them, having watched some way worse movies, I'm just like. Meh. YOU CAN'T HURT ME.

Yeah, I think so too! Even the commercials creeped me out, but my sister forced me to watch it with her and I regretted it instantly rofl Pureeeeeee gore and body torture gonk

Yeah, the ring isn't scary at all to me anymore. But the grudge still freaks me out crying

Well, it sounds like I'll be having a movie night tonight. emotion_dowant

Yeah well, I still get creeped out by the Grudge woman up in the closet sort of thing... God dayumn it. Now that I think about it I don't know what the scariest movie I have seen is. :D Everything has had a lot of jump scares... Maybe Dead Silence? I really hate movies with possessed dolls. Like, it's not like dolls aren't creepy enough on their own. xD

Haha, maybe I'm just punking out, but I would never watch Evil Dead again crying

I get creeped out when she was in the attic and when she was under the covers... basically she's anywhere you could ever be so I would just lay out in an open field somewhere to avoid her rofl I've never heard of that surprised Was it good?

Devoted Smoker

Kawaii Star

LoveEruptiion
This is such a nice thread by the way. heart heart heart

You have been selected as the new winner for posting on page 62. A Puppeteer's Doll is being sent your way. ^_^

Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
I just realized, it would probably be smarter to have a shower tonight, and not have to wake up earlier in the morning....... >.>

Ahaha. But that actually depends on every person. I like to shower in the morning so I feel fresh. biggrin

Yeah that is the best time. I just don't know if I can trust myself to get up early and then make time to shower before having to help someone on a website. xd

Ohhhh, so that's why. Haha. rofl So let me guess what that website is. Gaia? 4laugh

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

-TAKoC
Memoirii
im hungry crying

Me too

I'm fasting crying

Aw, I guess you have it worse than me xd
Is it for Ramadan or just general fasting?

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
qt fluffbutt
Shedeem
qt fluffbutt
Shedeem
qt fluffbutt
3nodding sad it's like that here jow and again, but when we had joint custody with our mother and father. He was bad, and we did go hungry now and again. I was happy once I turned 18

awe, I'm sorry, dear.

Thanks, it's been years since then... but yeah I leave that be

yeah.
omg
my aunty is bringing me Subway.

Oh yes! *high five* I am so happy I was worried

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Owl Hug
Memoirii
Owl Hug

Yay new friends! 4laugh

emotion_brofist

yum_puddi yum_puddi

So cute! crying

I can't wait until lunch time! I'm so hungry whee

Newbie Noob

Memoirii
-TAKoC
Memoirii
im hungry crying

Me too

I'm fasting crying

Aw, I guess you have it worse than me xd
Is it for Ramadan or just general fasting?

Ramadan, it's day 3 so far...

Kawaii Star

LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug

Ohhhh, so that's why. Haha. rofl So let me guess what that website is. Gaia? 4laugh

Hahha. I wish it was.

I am helping to set up a website for someone I know for their business. So I have to pretend I am awake (and hopefully be kind of smart brains a little). whee

Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
This is such a nice thread by the way. heart heart heart

You have been selected as the new winner for posting on page 62. A Puppeteer's Doll is being sent your way. ^_^

*Can't believe it* A thank you isn't enough, but a thank you is a thank you! heart

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
@LoveEruptiion congratulations!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers