♥ Awwe OMG yours is cuter whee

How are you sweetie? <3

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
I have 3 cats.
The alpha/oldest is Amber, she's 10, second oldest is Nelly, 3 and then the youngest is Koi, 1, lol.

Koi is the only male. xD
Koi and NElly get along because Nelly is like the biggest scaredy cat EVER, and so Koi bullies her a lot haha.
Amber absolutely hates Koi's guts and avoids him at all costs, but sometimes Koi gets in the mood where he just wants to piss her off so if she is just sitting there sometimes, he will go all predator on her, run up to her, smack her in the face and then run away.
xD

Kawaii Star

jojo_jus
n.n

heart

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Owl Hug

Hahahah. I don't know if that is good or bad. >.<

Good luck, I hope that it will be an area that interests you. It seems like one that would have a pretty good future financially (or I imagine anyway). Main thing, you can be happy doing it OR have other things that make you happy at the same time.

heart

It's good! It's nice to have a break from Americans. We're just kind of regular rofl

Thanks! :3 It's definitely not bad so far. I'm better in math and science than like English and stuff. If I could choose any job in the world though, I would definitely be like a translator or something so I could learn and be fluent in multiple languages. That would be so cool crying

Yup, it's pretty stable financially and for job outlook so I think I'm good 3nodding A lot of people get into it just for the money and then end up being miserable sweatdrop

Fishy Dealer

Spreading Love To all Of you
User Image

Kawaii Star

N l l N A
Owl Hug
N l l N A
♥ Hello everyone this thread is cute <3 ♥

Just like you! heart 3nodding

♥ Awwe OMG yours is cuter whee

How are you sweetie? <3

YOU HAVE ALPACA (LLAMA.. ?)

Not too bad. Should probably try and sleep soon. >.<

How are you going? heart

Dedicated Trainer

-TAKoC
Miruyamu
Yeah, I'm super awkward and shy in real life. I would never go talk to someone alone out of the blue and I just can't help but wonder how do people actually make new contacts. *_* I've been planning to change too, I actually have become a lot better around people but there's still a lot to learn and usually I have people I'm comfortable with around if I talk to new people. Feels good to know I'm not the only one who has troubles. c:

Do you have any hobbies or what kind of stuff do you like to do? :3

I like to listen to music, my siblings though hate my type of music xD sometimes it's metal, other times it's screamo, I use to tho listen to Vocaloid, I barely listen to Vocaloid anymore though, my friends have changed me in a way xD I use to only listen to Vocaloid, nothing else. Sometimes though I listen to jpop or kpop, I like some songs there. I use to like drawing, but I'm not really a fan of drawing anymore, I run away from my work because I'm lazy. I only like to draw when I have a passion to draw, other than that, I don't like drawing. There are 2 pieces of art in my profile if you would like to see, I think their kind or crappy, I think I messed up on the colored one. I remember one time I drew satan, it was my best work yet, I had worked so hard on it, and I messed up its nose, I felt so bad, it's so ugly now D: I had worked on it for days, this is one of the reasons I don't like doing hard work ; -; I rollerblade sometimes, well barely anymore cause I'm more of an indoor person xD but I'm trying to get more into the outdoors. I like watching anime as well, I admire some anime for the animation and the story's *U* I like the color red.

O btw, that's just a little part of what I like and hobbies cx

Haha wow. :D A lot of stuff came out! My friends have affected the stuff I like a lot too, music being one of them. It was mostly in elementary school though, I've developed my own taste from there. I listen to all kinds of stuff, mostly alternative rock and punk rock. I like some jpop too though, such as An Café even though I think that it's starting to get kinda old these days. Oh well, I like it anyway. ^o^

I checked out the drawings, that is amazing! ;o I'm jealous now. ;_; I like drawing too but I kind of have a love/hate relationship with it... I've been drawing for ages but I'm nowhere that good (the sig drawing is drawn by me so yeah). I just get frustrated so quickly whenever I draw something and I just can't seem to be able to correct my mistakes or get better so I don't kind of enjoy drawing as much as I used to.

I'm trying to become an outdoor person these days too! I planned with my friend I'd start skateboarding (she's going to give me her old skateboard) and parkouring this summer after she comes back in a couple of days. I'm also sort of into jogging these days.

My favorite anime atm is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, it's the only one I've been watching in a long time. I am probably going to start watching Elfen Lied sometime soon though, it really piqued my interest. ;D I also used to watch Naruto and some girly stuff before but it was kind of a long time ago. xD My favorite color is... blue! Unlike you'd probably think. xD

Fishy Dealer

0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0
I have 3 cats.
The alpha/oldest is Amber, she's 10, second oldest is Nelly, 3 and then the youngest is Koi, 1, lol.

Koi is the only male. xD
Koi and NElly get along because Nelly is like the biggest scaredy cat EVER, and so Koi bullies her a lot haha.
Amber absolutely hates Koi's guts and avoids him at all costs, but sometimes Koi gets in the mood where he just wants to piss her off so if she is just sitting there sometimes, he will go all predator on her, run up to her, smack her in the face and then run away.
xD

are you a cat lover????
User Image

Newbie Noob

Owl Hug
-TAKoC
Owl Hug
Hahahah. One of my cats was just running around the house mentally. xD

Aww cats are so cute emotion_kirakira

I wish I had a cat

They are beautiful. One of mine passed away a few weeks ago, that is the hard part, losing them. crying

Ahw ;-; well the cat can at least stay inside your heart, forever. The cat will always be with you ;u;

How many cats you have? What do they look like? If I had a cat, it would be a black cat. Oh what are there names? My 1 friend has 4 cats, she's gonna be in the same school as me next year so I might go often to her house, I might get to see the cats emotion_kirakira

Well one of the cats is a stray that they feed, on one part of its body was injured D: I wonder how did that happen, poor little guy ;-; it comes to my friends house every so often, it's not really hers, and it might have rabies so they have to stay away from it ;-; but she said since it's a stray, she might adopt the cat ;u; after they check if it has rabies or not.

Cocoskitten's Queen

Shameless Recycler

Miruyamu

My favorite anime atm is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, it's the only one I've been watching in a long time. I am probably going to start watching Elfen Lied sometime soon though, it really piqued my interest. ;D I also used to watch Naruto and some girly stuff before but it was kind of a long time ago. xD My favorite color is... blue! Unlike you'd probably think. xD

You must be a big fan of the bloody/gore animes rofl

Kawaii Star

Memoirii
Owl Hug

Hahahah. I don't know if that is good or bad. >.<

Good luck, I hope that it will be an area that interests you. It seems like one that would have a pretty good future financially (or I imagine anyway). Main thing, you can be happy doing it OR have other things that make you happy at the same time.

heart

It's good! It's nice to have a break from Americans. We're just kind of regular rofl

Thanks! :3 It's definitely not bad so far. I'm better in math and science than like English and stuff. If I could choose any job in the world though, I would definitely be like a translator or something so I could learn and be fluent in multiple languages. That would be so cool crying

Yup, it's pretty stable financially and for job outlook so I think I'm good 3nodding A lot of people get into it just for the money and then end up being miserable sweatdrop

Maybe, with the field you are going into, learning multiple languages would actually be a really good thing, because you could work around the world too, then you are kind of combining well paid work, with something you like and traveling around the world. xD

Cute Wife

7,275 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Member 100
Niccolo Laytis
0-X-P a n d o r a-X-0
I have 3 cats.

Koi is the only male. xD
xD

are you a cat lover????
User Image

Hellz yeah!

And an in general animal lover!

If I could have a zoo at my house, I totally would!
xD

Fishy Dealer

Spreading Love To all Of you
User Image

jojo_jus's Waifu

Hygienic Fatcat

jojo_jus
n.n
emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items