heart

*squishes* How are you? heart

Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
heart

heart

Feeling lucky and unlucky at the same time, I guess. 4laugh crying How about you? Anything new today? biggrin

Kawaii Star

LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
heart

heart

Feeling lucky and unlucky at the same time, I guess. 4laugh crying How about you? Anything new today? biggrin

How so, is everything okay??

Nothing really. rofl

Owl Hug

Nothing really. rofl

50-50. Haha. At first, I opened 2 golden honey pots + 1 gold grab bag and didn't even get back the gold I spent for them. gonk But then I entered a RNG contest and won a prized item fast. heart But I'm still feeling down about by my gambling. crying

Kawaii Star

LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug

Nothing really. rofl

50-50. Haha. At first, I opened 2 golden honey pots + 1 gold grab bag and didn't even get back the gold I spent for them. gonk But then I entered a RNG contest and won a prized item fast. heart But I'm still feeling down about by my gambling. crying

Aww, I'm sorry. I guess that is the really hard part, you just don't know what you are going to win. 90% of the rigs I have opened haven't been worth it and I would have gotten more gold selling them. But then, I had the rare moments where I got 70bil, 50bil or 20bil. Very rare though.

Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug

Nothing really. rofl

Aww, I'm sorry. I guess that is the really hard part, you just don't know what you are going to win. 90% of the rigs I have opened haven't been worth it and I would have gotten more gold selling them. But then, I had the rare moments where I got 70bil, 50bil or 20bil. Very rare though.

Wahhh~ *jelly jelly* Lucky for you!~ heart I wish I was as lucky as you though. 4laugh Haha. biggrin

Kawaii Star

LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug
LoveEruptiion
Owl Hug

Nothing really. rofl

Wahhh~ *jelly jelly* Lucky for you!~ heart I wish I was as lucky as you though. 4laugh Haha. biggrin

Haha, that was kind of a fluke. I have been very unlucky in the past. I really wanted a halo before I got one. I opened over 800 Crystal Balls and didn't get any halo. xD

Owl Hug

Haha, that was kind of a fluke. I have been very unlucky in the past. I really wanted a halo before I got one. I opened over 800 Crystal Balls and didn't get any halo. xD

Really? eek Awww, it's okay. It's a gamble anyways. gonk Anyways, as much as I would love to chat with you more, I need to go to bed. crying It's roughly 1:30 am here already and I gotta wake up early. gonk Good night!~ heart I hope we can chat longer the next around. 4laugh

egotitical generated a random number between 1 and 600 ... 376!

Greedy Kitten

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

egotitical generated a random number between 1 and 600 ... 543!

Greedy Kitten

gaia_nitemareleft is anyone else online ?? ;o gaia_nitemareright

Kawaii Star

JokingSpeaker
gaia_nitemareleft is anyone else online ?? ;o gaia_nitemareright

Sorry, I missed you! crying

Greedy Kitten

Owl Hug

gaia_nitemareleft it's totally okay !! i had to go right after anyways emotion_sweatdrop gaia_nitemareright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff