Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Shade

Hey-o! I'm doing pixel art like the samples below c: (you can also check my dA)
(all the art will be baseless, animated, and at least as big as the smallest sample)

I'm pretty much open to anything- anthros, humans, etc. Gimme what you got and I'll do my best! Please put the image (or links to images) in your post along with your bribe.
Bigger bribes generally = bigger art.
I'm open to wishlist items, gold, other items, gofusion charms, and art trades!

No order form- just gimme your ref(s) and bribe! -Minimum bribe is 2bil

Currently working for: no one! o:

User Image User Image User Image User Image

And for really big bribes, I can do art like below!

User Image

Anxious Shade

Anxious Shade

Anxious Shade

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
wow ur pretty good how much do you sell those for? if it was like idk a couple pixel

Anxious Shade

l S0ULS l
wow ur pretty good how much do you sell those for? if it was like idk a couple pixel

Thank you! And I haven't sold this size of pixel art; the left sample was a bday gift for someone and I did the right sample for myself. I would of course love to be paid like 1bil or higher but I doubt my art's worth that much XD So just bribe what you think it's worth!

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
Shidei
l S0ULS l

Thank you! And I haven't sold this size of pixel art; the left sample was a bday gift for someone and I did the right sample for myself. I would of course love to be paid like 1bil or higher but I doubt my art's worth that much XD So just bribe what you think it's worth!

lol do u think u cn do a couple art? lol i cn pay 2bill haha if the avis are really simple

Anxious Shade

l S0ULS l
lol do u think u cn do a couple art? lol i cn pay 2bill haha if the avis are really simple

I sure could! c: If you had any pose ideas for them, that would be really helpful!

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
Shidei
l S0ULS l

I sure could! c: If you had any pose ideas for them, that would be really helpful!

really? great!

haha well its kinda like a sex pose LOL

Tipsy Gaian

Ahh that first sample is super cute heart
Something like that, of this char for 1bil? (full anthro one, there's some refs with feral and gijinka)

Anxious Shade

l S0ULS l
really? great!

I haven't done anything like that before, but I'd be willing to try! (s'long as it's not full nudity of course)

Kawaii Bunny

12,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
Shidei
l S0ULS l
really? great!

I haven't done anything like that before, but I'd be willing to try! (s'long as it's not full nudity of course)

great thank u and its not no worries LOL
so would u like the avi's?

and also could the pixel be bigger or? lol

Anxious Shade

The Sexual Pancake
Something like that, of this char for 1bil? (full anthro one, there's some refs with feral and gijinka)

Oh gosh what an adorable character! Accepted! Go ahead and send the trade, and I should be done by Thursday c:

Anxious Shade

l S0ULS l

great thank u and its not no worries LOL
so would u like the avi's?

and also could the pixel be bigger or? lol

Yes please, and the pose! I might be able to make it a little bigger c: I work with the trackpad on my laptop and it's not easy to do long lines, so the sample size is about as big as I usually go. But I can try!

Tipsy Gaian

Shidei
The Sexual Pancake

Oh gosh what an adorable character! Accepted! Go ahead and send the trade, and I should be done by Thursday c:

Weee!
Trade sent, take your time heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas