Shameless Flatterer

Leaf

Slimy Control

in the oven or the toaster

carlcapati's Wife

Cute Flatterer

Pockiiey
oh

yah. someone gifted him/her then blocks that person who gifted her then posted that that cber is dumb bcos she was crying and saying someone blocked her after giving a gift. how could he be.

Leaf

bbychiller
Pockiiey
oh

yah. someone gifted him/her then blocks that person who gifted her then posted that that cber is dumb bcos she was crying and saying someone blocked her after giving a gift. how could he be.

emotion_0A0 ..
Oh my...

Shy Friend

chiller xD

Capitalist

you should tell me who they are ??

carlcapati's Wife

Cute Flatterer

Pockiiey
bbychiller
Pockiiey
oh

emotion_0A0 ..
Oh my...

fakeng a*****e

carlcapati's Wife

Cute Flatterer

playful kiss
chiller xD

haii 69! heart heart
sit them on a heater

Romantic Stalker

Yeah, could've sworn tho that he was trolling. It was working fantastically as well

Leaf

bbychiller
Pockiiey
bbychiller
Pockiiey
oh

emotion_0A0 ..
Oh my...

fakeng a*****e

omfg.
iwanna
search

carlcapati's Wife

Cute Flatterer

rotonic
you should tell me who they are ??

I had this feeling that dormire is the gifter (She posted that she was blocked after gifting) then saw a thread who is run by ur a fegget (cause he posted that she was given a gift and he blocked that person who gift him.)

Tyler558's Comrade

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces