Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Unicorn

18,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Really? Not releasing limited items for another TWO YEARS? You really think you're going to be here? With the way you treat your user base? REALLY?

BWAHAHAHA!

I hate what you've done. Hence the reason my avi hasn't had any new release items on for a while and won't. I'll stick with what's in my inventory, unless I earn enough gold to pick something up in the MP. HAHAHA like that's going to happen since you give NOT A CARE to improving our inflation issues.
Yeah I hate Gaia I'm so poor I gotta work harder I don't even go In mp anymore I have like a few hundred mil in items. I wish I could get one bil I'd sell anything

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
It's cute that they think they'll be around long enough to even keep that promise.

With the way people have been migrating to Recolor and Tentacl, they probably have another year before it goes to the shitter unless they change up.

GothTiddyGamer's Partner In Crime

Tricky Kitten

... Well. Atleast they've got some hope for themselves.. Hah..

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I think they know they are in financial trouble and they're just pressuring users to buy these "limited time only" items to rake in the cash before this place closes down.
Just another lame "OMFG BUY THESE NOW BECAUSE WHO KNOWS?" sale tactic.

If it's not that, then they really are painfully optimistic.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
What gets me the most is that they say "two years" at the start and the further down say "almost a digital lifetime." Since when is two years a lifetime?

Isn't a "lifetime" something like 25 years or from the beginning to the end of something's existence?

Anyways it's probably just a desperate cry since they didn't seem to be selling that well. ""OMG GET THEM NAO BECUZ THEN THEY ARE GONE AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!"

Feral Kitten

9,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
All I see is desperation....

Lightbringer

I don't really question whether Gaia will still be here, because I imagine it will continue to find a way to zombie on, but I don't think they're gonna keep their word. There's no reason for them to if it will earn them more money. I give it six months to a year, long enough for it to fall out of the forefront of peoples' minds. The people that will most likely be buying them at that point will be new or unaware users, not the people that keep up with this stuff.

Edit: Should the OP read this, I really like your avatar!

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I think they typed "years" but meant "months."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers