Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm late to the boat but apparently batman Arkham knight got delayed.

I was actually hoping for it to get released by the holidays but nope... It's next year.

I do understand that developing game is a long process.

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

Half. Life. 3.
that new game called evolvee that was annouced at E3 its ment to be releasing on steam soon and i popped it in my wishlist already they barely have the trailer or a preorder on there it makes me so grrrr scream

Heroic Senshi

superherocat

I was actually hoping for it to get released by the holidays but nope... It's next year.

Would you rather have the game rushed, released and be the next Sonic 2006?

Kawaii Shoujo

Actually this is really old but... I kinda wish that Earthbound sequel for the Nintendo 64 wasn't delayed before it was decided that it was cancelled in north america.

Phanna's Husband

Questionable Partner

fairy-phoenix
Actually this is really old but... I kinda wish that Earthbound sequel for the Nintendo 64 wasn't delayed before it was decided that it was cancelled in north america.

Didn't that project eventually get released as Mother III for the GBA?

...Which also wasn't released in the US due to rights issues?

Kawaii Shoujo

Masiakasaurus
fairy-phoenix

Didn't that project eventually get released as Mother III for the GBA?

...Which also wasn't released in the US due to rights issues?
Yup, it's the very same one that I speak of.

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Super Sailor Moon
superherocat

Nope I rather not have that

Heroic Senshi

superherocat
Super Sailor Moon
superherocat

Nope I rather not have that
Then be thankful that a game is delayed rather than rushed for holiday release.

Thieving Millionaire

9,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I wish Rainbow Six Patriots wasn't cancelled, was supposed to be the last gen's final R6 game before Clancy died, instead its renamed and is being Next-gen consoles first entry...

Dedicated Friend

I wish Final Fantasy XV wasn't delayed. I'd much rather it came out during the XIII series as planned crying
but i understand they weren't happy with it and made a whole new engine, so it has to be worth the wait...right? emotion_kirakira

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Dragon Quest 7 for the 3DS
Masiakasaurus
Half. Life. 3.

Nah, let them take their time on that one.

I mean, imagine if they released it right now, only what they've got done already. You'd be pissed, right?

Now imagine HL2, HL2e1, and HL2e2 as one huge game. I mean, that's how I played it, and I enjoyed it so much more that way.

If you read any webcomics, it's kind of like an archive binge, where you stop reading altogether for a long time so that you can go back in and read about a book's worth of daily/weekly-updating strips without any waiting.
Sexii-Siara
that new game called evolvee that was annouced at E3 its ment to be releasing on steam soon and i popped it in my wishlist already they barely have the trailer or a preorder on there it makes me so grrrr scream

how do you even know it's going to be good?
Vsalinas
I wish Rainbow Six Patriots wasn't cancelled, was supposed to be the last gen's final R6 game before Clancy died, instead its renamed and is being Next-gen consoles first entry...

Clancy's dead? D:

I've only ever played Ghost Recon, and, well, I dunno. Maybe it's Clancy, maybe not, but these military shooters tend to be really... pro-military, pro-America, pro-foreign-intervention, it's weird.

Not Spec Ops: The Line though. God I love that game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff