No 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
It's ok 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 >

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

Blade tilted his head slightly as she got up, his eyes moving of their own accord as she stretched. He caught himself and looked to the side. He wondered why he was noticing her as much as he was now. He rifled through his memories and looked back at her as she took his hand. "I do indeed."Blade took the cue and tugged her towards the car.

Do you know the feeling of cold?
The beauty of the blizzard?
Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus gave a great show to the people, knowing that his phone was going to blow up later from that stalker. But he didn't let that bother him as he rocked the concert. And as the last song was played, a soft song, he raised his fist and backed out gracefully. As he came to the backstage he picked her up and twirled her around, chuckling. It was now time to go, and he was looking forward to being alone with her, for various reasons. He set her down gently and grinned. "Lets go hoe Ludavin."

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?
Just let the beat make you soar.

{OOC: }
The Undead Fairie

The Undead Fairie

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe experiment× The Corsic ×The weapon×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with trails A future filled with unease...

The only Corsicxx

Declan nods his head in understanding listing to her explain the final few things that would need to pick up for him. hearing her explain about the sleeping arrangements his mind starts breaking down the parts of her sentence before something didn't add up to him "Would sleep with me make you feel uncomfortable?" he asks curiously, from what he understood couples slept together and he wasn't sure if he had been told the wrong information or if he was misunderstanding.

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

When I smile, The devil gets a shiver down their spine

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹ Kishi laughed at the other people that worked for her as they passed, not that she cared what they thought. She liked the fact that they were either scared or jealous of Blade. After all she thought the was rather good looking. Not that she would admit it aloud often. "What car do you want to take?" ⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

♀ "When I was born the devil said,'
Oh s**t! Competition!' " ♀

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

OH shiz-nit .... I'm not short ...I'm fun sized

Ludavin danced around and sang as she watched Marcus and the band on the stage enjoying herself after she had heard the music.Laughing as Marcus twirled her around she cuddled close to him and smiling. "Yes, Lets go home" She said unable to wait so they could be alone. she helped gather everything up and slipped her hand into Marcus's as they walked back to the bus to head back to the house.

taste the rainbow, eat crayons....
or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆ Isabella Victoria Dersola ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~*~Everyone Deserves To Feel Pretty...~*~

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨

Isabella paused and glanced over at Declan. "I was thinking it would be uncomfortable for you. Your used to being alone not by other people. We can try it if you like to see how it goes" Isabella said leading them into the drug store and steered Declan to the men's section. "You need Shampoo, conditioner if you like. Body wash or soap, maybe razors to shave? a brush for your hair and deodorant." She listed off knowing she could always come back and get something they forgot later on.

~*~....Even if they don't look it~*~

Shadow_Romeo
OOC:

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow_Romeo
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe experiment× The Corsic ×The weapon×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with trails A future filled with unease...

The only Corsicxx

Declan follows behind her keeping with pace. "I suppose that will work." he says looking through the isles and collecting everything he needed bringing them back to her to double check he got everything before putting them into the cart.

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

As Blade walked through the house, he noted the scents of fear and anger that radiated off of those that they passed. But he also noted a few that didnt hold those scents and honestly seemed not to care. Those must be the ones who werent chasing the mistress like the others. He noted their faces and smells for later. As they entered the garage he looked over the many cars and rubbed the back of his neck. "The one who summoned me never taught me about cars...she saw me as a tool...not that kind of tool I guess."He shrugged lightly and turned to face her some more. "I think I will let you decide on that matter."

Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus grinned as he felt her hand slip into his own. Giving a warm squeeze he led the way back to the van. They loaded up the bus and Marcus climbed into his usual seat. When he sat down he pulled her over to him and onto his lap. "Gotta have my cushion." He chuckled lightly and ran his hand through her hair as the bus started to move. He figured the best part was, the band would go home and they would finally get to be alone. Even his creator wouldnt be there, so he could have her all to himself.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆ Isabella Victoria Dersola ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~*~Everyone Deserves To Feel Pretty...~*~

Isabella grabbed some of the things she was low on in the house as well before paying for all of it and slipped her arm through Declan's and walked back out to the main mall. "We still need to grab shoes and something to eat before we head back to the apartment but otherwise we are done for now." She said looking for the nearest shoe store so they could head to the apartment.

~*~....Even if they don't look it~*~

Shadow_Romeo
OOC:Sorry for the wait. No muse for the longest time.

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹ Kishi chuckled once they got to the garage before nodding. "I have more than enough books that you are free to look at to learn about them if you like." Kishi said leading the way to the car from earlier and slipped into the drivers seat and waited for Blade to get in before starting the car and leaving the garage and started down the long driveway to head out. "What kind of clothing are we going to be looking for? I mean what are you comfortable in?"⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor: I'm so Sorry for the wait. (Cries)

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

OH shiz-nit .... I'm not short ...I'm fun sized

Ludavin smiled as she was pulled into Marcus's lap and reached up to take out the well hidden pigtails in her hair before leaning against Marcus again and went back to drawing on his chest with her fingers. She was looking forward to time alone with him with no one to interrupt them. At least she hoped they would be alone. The band was cool and all but she wanted time with Marcus to herself. Even Marcus's Mistress might not leave them alone. Remembering the mistress she made a note to make sure she got claimed by Marcus soon so the other stayed away from her. The kiss was strange.

taste the rainbow, eat crayons....
or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

It meant more to Blade that she offered her library then she probably knew. He did know some arcane, but that was from spell books he had stolen from his past mistress. As the car took off and she asked her question, he leaned back in the seat and raised his head to think on that. Again he had never really been asked, and even his short stint while free just had him wearing the same clothes as before. He didnt care so much for the popular threads so he just shrugged and looked back at her. "Anything I guess...I never really thought about it before."

Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie
OOC: ~hugs~ Its fine, things happen offscreen. I know that as well. ^^ And I am quite patient.

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus smiled in delight as she climbed back onto his lap. He really liked her softness against him. He then wrapped his arms about her and simply held her for awhile. He had already thought of them alone, and hoped that his mistress wouldnt try to be a pest. She was pretty good at it. But thankfully just before they got home, he saw her car pull away and down her own road. Sighing lightly with happiness he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. Then the boys pulled into his driveway and left the bus idling. He opened his eyes and looked back down at her. "This is where we get off."

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹ Kishi nodded understanding a little bit about Sabre. She would have to get to know him better to try to predict him, something she sometimes made a game of doing to the people around her. The drive to the mall was filled with silence aside from the radio that was playing whatever the top forty hits were. It was mostly background noise since Kishi didn't feel the need to speak. When they got to the mall she decided to have a small amount of pity on Sabre and glanced over at him."There are going to be tons of people. Keep close so your not carted off the that infernal shop again. I will be pissed if I have to go back." Looking back ahead she started walking towards the closest store that sold men's clothing. ⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items