It's ok 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 >

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

When I smile, The devil gets a shiver down their spine

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹ When there was no argument forthcoming Kishi linked their fingers and lead the way back to her office and fell into the chair with a low groan. I don't know what made them act like that but they know better." Kishi said as she looked around her office and slouched farther into her chair not wanting to deal with anything like she normally would. "Their behavior aside, what would you like to do now? We could always get better fitting clothes for you to wear or you can go beat up some of the men downstairs?" ⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

♀ "When I was born the devil said,'
Oh s**t! Competition!' " ♀

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

OH shiz-nit .... I'm not short ...I'm fun sized

Ludavin purred softly as she relaxed on his chest. "It's a shame I can't lure you away with my charm and have my way with you while the rest of the band plays, that I believe would be to much to ask for." Ludavin said sitting up and giving Marcus a smile that was filled with naughty promises. She was quite comfortable on his chest and was more than willing to stay there.

taste the rainbow, eat crayons....
or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
☆═━┈┈━═☆ Isabella Victoria Dersola ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~*~Everyone Deserves To Feel Pretty...~*~

•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨•°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨

Isabella tilted her head to the side and smiled at him before chuckling. "It all falls to choice really. Something that I have a feeling you've had very little of. Either way you can choose to go with another. But don't say I didn't warn you when they start on how I look." She said pulling her hat off and letting her hair fall around her face again. Stepping forward she ran her hands over his shoulders."You look good Declan" She said softly before she kissed his cheek. "Now that we know what fits lets see if we can find some other things."

~*~....Even if they don't look it~*~

Shadow_Romeo
OOC:

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe experiment× The Corsic ×The weapon×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with trails A future filled with unease...

The only Corsicxx

Declan thought over her words carefully before speaking "So does that mean I can choose to stay with you as well" he questions, trying to wrap his mind around the idea, though honestly he wasnt one to seek or go with others when he was content with the way things were. A hand raised to his cheek as she pulled away from it, it was tingling and still a bit warm from her soft lips, though he was pulled from his thoughts rather quickly when she suggested looking for others things. He nods his head and steps back inside the changing room putting his old clothes back on before rejoining her and placing the new clothes in the basket. "So look for more like these" he clarifies making sure he understood exactly what he was looking for.

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

Blade glanced at their hands twined together, but didn't remark on it. He had the thought that he could get used to this indeed. As she sat down, he could see the tension in her shoulders, so making another bold move he moved his hands to her shoulders and started to knead. He had been trained in many things, this included, but he didn't mind using them with her since she had given him so much liberty. "Clothes...I will beat on them when the time comes. Its best for the moment if they wonder about me and if I can fight."

Do you know the feeling of cold?
The beauty of the blizzard?
Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus was very tempted by that thought. She was soft and warm and so full of life that it was hard to tell that she was a doll. He nuzzled the side of her neck and kissed her a few times. "Oh trust me, your charms work on me so very well. Lets get out there and finish this already so I can full advantage of your...charms..." He winked at her playfully, but was reluctant to get up. One of the band members cleared his throat and chuckled. "Yo Ludavin, quit teasin the boss man so we can go home." They all chuckled, but it was good humored.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?
Just let the beat make you soar.

{OOC: }
The Undead Fairie

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

"I suppose so" Isabella said nodding her head and smiled and blushed lightly at his reaction to her simple kiss on the cheek. Watching him go into the change room she ran her fingers over the edge of the cart before smiling at him when he came back out to her. "Yes, or really anything that you seem to like." she said taking Declan's hand and lead him back over to the clothes and held up different things for him to see if he liked them. She blushed slightly when she spotted the underwear section and gently pushed Declan in that direction. "Go get something you like from over there. I'll wait here for you" She said blushing.

Shadow_Romeo
OOC:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹ Kishi wasn't paying attention to where Blade was standing so when he placed his hands on her shoulders she stiffened slightly before relaxing under his hands as he kneaded her shoulders her head falling forward."That feels good" She said before chuckling. "I think I like that idea. Do you want to head out and grab something to eat while we are out or wait until we return back here?" Kishi asked as she tilted her head back to look at him. ⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin purred at the affection she received from him before smiling at the thought of having him all to herself. She could tell Marcus didn't want to get up, much less have her move off of him. Glancing over she looked him over and sighed. "I guess I can stop teasing Marcus, that just means you boys will have to deal with him." Ludavin said as she got up and stood shaking her hips to get her skirt into its proper place. Absently fixing her one knee high stocking she leaned towards Marcus and gave him a hard kiss. "Hurry up and come back to me will you?" She asked sweetly.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

Blade felt the tension as she stiffened but didn't let up as he rubbed along the stiff spot. He moved his hands with purpose and kneaded along the right spots. He tilted his head and wondered for a moment before scolding himself. He had never even been asked that. But he finally started to throw his expectations out as he now knew she wasn't ordinary. "I wouldn't normally mind either way...however I think it best to escape these...men for the time being. That being said, lets go out." Despite having this freedom he would look out for her.

Do you know the feeling of cold?
The beauty of the blizzard?
Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus did feel reluctant but admired the view as she got up and adjusted her skirt. She definatly had a good body on her that he appreciated. He silently chuckled and remarked that she would have to keep those stockings on for later. He got up and was surprised pleasantly by the hard kiss. He chuckled and looked at the others. "Well you heard her lads, lets do this." He winked at her and grabbed his guitar going back out to the stage. There were three more songs to play and he would make sure that they had an awesome time. His enthusiasm could be seen by the audience as he strummed his guitar and started to play.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?
Just let the beat make you soar.

{OOC: }
The Undead Fairie

The Undead Fairie

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe experiment× The Corsic ×The weapon×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with trails A future filled with unease...

The only Corsicxx

Declan walks through the ailes picking up random things that seemed to catch his eyes and after finishing he goes back to her. "I think that's everything" he explains as they make their way to the counter and he pays. "Where should we go next" he questions looking back to her to see what else she wanted to do while they were out.

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹ Kishi liked watching Blade and what expression crossed his face when he was thinking. Pulling away from his hands reluctantly Kishi stood and stretched her back out before smiling at him. "Shopping and dinner out sounds like a great idea the more I think about it." Kishi said slipping her hand in his and kissed him before stepping back. "Do you remember the way to the car?"⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin smiled and waved the band to the stage before getting comfortable on the couch and got ready to listen to them play once more. She loved listening to then so far and almost didn't want to wait until she could play with them. Then again she wanted to spend some time alone with Marcus just the two of them.She would deal with the stalker girl too. No one came onto her man. Ludavin blinked startled. She was already calling Marcus hers? she had known that she would but this soon? Deciding not to dwell on it she decided to think of things that would distract Marcus on the way home.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Isabella let Declan choose what he wanted since he wouldn't be wearing the uniforms that had been provided. Once they were done clothes shopping at least she smiled. "We need to get you a toothbrush and other things like that so we can get those, then get something to eat before heading back to my place. It's small but its home. I have a pull out couch and then there's my room so it's up to you where you want to sleep." she said as she led the way to the next store to get what they needed.

Shadow_Romeo
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items