It's ok 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

OH shiz-nit .... I'm not short ...I'm fun sized

Ludavin sighed happily into Marcus's chest when he wrapped his arm around her her fingers moving on their own as they rubbed small circles on his chest her attention both on Marcus under her head and the rest of the band, glad to be able to see them interact. It helped when she decided to actually participate but for now she was just going to watch them and get to know them some more. Ludavin lifted her head slightly to see what he was looking at before she unconsciously tightened her hold on Marcus a scowl coming to her lips.She already didn't like this fangirl but she had promised herself that she would try to understand them from their point of view but this one was going to drive her batty she was sure especially since she always seemed to get Marcus's number. Her fingers were itching to take the phone and give them a piece of her mind before she decided to push those thoughts aside. "She's a pain I take it? And as much as I want to take the phone and tell her where to stick hers I doubt you want everyone to find out about me like that, and that paints me as crazy and possessive....I'd have to do it underhanded and slowly." Ludavin mused softly thinking of ways to get her point across without getting bad publicity for the band.

taste the rainbow, eat crayons....
or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Timid Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗

☪.。.: 乃ryn キaelocke :.。. ☪

╚══════════════╝

☪.。.: Grim Reaper :.。. ☪

۞ Why don’t you seal your mouth?
It’d probably be better that way.
See, so that your voice will not come out...

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

She slammed Aria against the back of the cockpit, a dark look coming over her features. If there was one thing that set Bryn off, it was others yelling at her or talking down to her as if she was a child. She had dealt with it her entire life from her own kind. No way in hell was she going to take it from a valkyrie.

"Does it look like I'm laughing, Aria? It's obvious you don't know, so I'll do the honor of informing you. You. Are. Not. Human. You are a valkyrie. A Nordic supernatural being who collects the souls of the dead from battlefields and sees them to Valhalla where their soul is judged. You are benevolent creatures but you are known to have tempers. You never kill unless you are in a kill or be killed situation, and even then you feel remorse. You have powerful feathered wings which you use to fly above the battlefield, waiting for one of my kind, the grim reapers, to reap a soul before you collect it. Your eyes have a powerful iridescent glow to them that make even the brightest of eyes look dull."

It took every ounce of Bryn's strength not to outright scream at the Swedish woman in front of her, but every word was laced with something dark. Clearly, Aria was unaware of just how hostile grim reapers can become, and for all sorts of reasons. Bryn didn't like it when she became like this, and this time was no exception. She didn't want to create strife between herself and Aria, but the valkyrie's words had set her off. She didn't like being yelled at, and she sure as hell didn't like people insinuating that she liked lying and playing sick jokes. Bryn had never lied before and yet everyone thought she was some sick b*****d who got off on spinning cruel jokes to cause others distress. Bryn took a deep breath before continuing, making sure she continued to keep her voice level. There was nothing she could do about the dark edge though.

"Is that explanation enough? It's clear you don't know any others of your kind, and I can't tell you why you are a valkyrie. All I can tell you is that it runs in your family. Since you were unaware of your race its evident no one in your family has been a valkyrie for many generations. Now if you ever raise your voice to me again it will not end well for you." Bryn's features distorted, her eyes hollowing out, becoming deep pools of black. Her fingers shifted into sharp claws, digging into Aria's arms. Before she could fully transition to her supernatural form, Bryn pulled away from Aria, turning towards the water. She took deep breaths to calm herself, slowly shifting back to her human form.

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

...Why don’t you cover your eyes?
It’d probably be better that way.
See, it’s better not to see anything. ۞

ѺʘÇ:

Mirai_Cutiyama

5,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]

Simon Winchester

Si was having a hard time today between bills and wanting to go see some of his favorite non-humans. it was going to be a long day. it always got like this at this time of the month, but it had become a daily thing to visit the "shop". always under the guise of looking to buy one and being indecisive about it he would go and talk to the others and get to know them. this was the third shop he had done this at and it was always heartbreaking when someone left. "todays the day si you gotta do this."

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus felt a slight shiver as he fingers circled his chest. At the phone he glanced over and saw a possessive look in her eyes, that he actually liked. He did wonder what she would do exactly, but decided not to question it, instead let her come up with the idea's. It would show how quick she was on her feet. He had truthfully been after this fan girl for awhile, and she was indeed slippery. Despite her 'being in love' with him she sure didn't like to see him face to face. He leaned a bit closer to speak low enough where the other guys couldn't hear. "They will find out about you eventually...you know that right? But for now, you have the luxury of being anomous." He smiled at her."So have fun with that."

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?
Just let the beat make you soar.

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin let a dark grin come to her lips before she wiped it away before anyone other than Marcus saw it and lay her head back down. "Give me a computer and I'll have everything on her within an hour. Two if she's hard to track but that can wait." She said before looking up at him."That begs the question on how you want them to find out about me?" she asked wanting to know what he thought. She had no issues on how she was presented as it were to the media as long as they knew Marcus was her's and left them alone.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus grinned with her, oh this one had skills apparently. He stayed in his low tone as he spoke to her. "Then later tonight you will get your chance." He didn't want the others to know about her skills. As to her question he tapped his chin in thought. "Now that is tricky. I could say you are my...slave...or somebody I just fell for...but it might be easier on you if I said slave. Then it makes it seem like its against your will."

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin couldn't help the almost cat like purr that left her lips at the thought of being able to get back at the girl before looking up at Marcus a pout coming to her lips as she listened."But then the fan girls will get worse believing they have a chance." Ludavin said pointing out a possibility before she smirked and moved so she was straddling the vampire's lap."What about manipulating them? Saying we knew each other before. I have a computer for a brain and your a vampire so you can remember things for years. We just share enough to know the answers to questions and make it seem like you were looking for me after the law came into affect and you just happened to find me. Plus that paints you as sensitive and makes you and in turn the band look good. and if for any reason I get caught we can use a history behind us to explain why I took it badly." Ludavin said holding out her hands to see what he thought. It was crazy she knew but it could work.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus felt his grin widen more and more as she explained her idea. It was a brilliant plan. He didn't think he could have come up with a better one himself actually. He made a mock frown at her. "You really are so much smarter than I am." He leaned forward and because he was in a great mood he kissed her briefly. He tapped his hand in his palm. "Right then that is what the plan will be. I knew I chose right with you. You are quite the catch." He winked at her and looked at the guys. "We will tell them about it later."

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin knew he was teasing when he said she was smarter than him since she had seen him grinning. when he pulled back after kissing her she couldn't help the light blush spreading over her cheeks before she glanced at the band and leaned her head against his shoulder, his fingers moving to play with his long hair. she was thinking of ways to rip the fan girls reputation to shreds without getting caught but she needed a computer and she wasn't going to be rude and leave the band. Besides she was content to sit on Marcus's lap and play with his hair.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus had to admit he liked the attention he was getting. Maybe this marriage thing wasn't so bad after all. John plopped down at grinned at them. "You two seem to be getting along well." Bob and Jeff were having an argument about last nights game. John just watched them with a gentle smile and flopped back. Marcus's text went off and he looked at it, this time his expression looking different. He sighed lightly and snapped it shut. "She will be expecting us soon for the concert..." The others stopped and nodded. They knew who he was talking about, his maker. She had guided him in his career since it began and the others didn't mind so much about it, but she still make them nervous. They were after all only mortal.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin shifted slightly so she was able to see John and shrugged with her one shoulder her fingers still in Marcus's hair, her other hand on his back. She was content to sit and simply relax with Marcus. When his phone went off again she looked at the phone then at him before making a soft sound."Your creator?" She asked gently moving back to look at him properly. Leaning forward she pressed a kiss to his lips before giving him a gentle smile."Do you think she'll like me?"

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus felt her shift and looked from the phone to her, when she kissed his lips a grin spread across his face. His familiar grin, and his bandmates saw it, settling down. He slid her hair between his fingers, careful not to disturb her own treatment of his own. "Its always hard to tell with her...there are times where she will approve a choice but then a few moments later I am getting berated for them. Like she didn't approve of my band being human...yet she praised John here for marrying his slave...strange." He shrugged lightly and squeezed her for a second. "I am sure you will do fine...she is on her way now to make sure we get set up." That seemed the cue for the band as they started to scramble to arrange everything.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
They said all teenagers scare the living s**t out of me They could care less as long as someone'll bleed...

User Image
┌─ ♕ ──────────

~ Aria Blömgren ~

──────────

♕ They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do

►◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑◄

The Swedish woman stood still, letting her body go limp as she was slammed against a wall, not wincing as the woman's sharp claws dug into her flesh. She could feel blood trailing down her arm once the woman let go and turned away. Aria was afraid, but she would not show fear, not to anyone. Fear was a weakness, a weakness she would not possess, for anyone. She learned throughout the years not to let her fear show, or she'd become a target to those who were stronger than her. The fiery teen would not be a target, not even to a Grim Reaper.

Aria's once bright, defiant eyes shined with emptiness and distrust. This woman's temper would be the death of the white haired woman, and she knew it. If she wasn't careful, she would die, even if she was a 'Valkyrie'. Valkyries were sturdy, hard to kill creatures, as she was told. But that didn't mean that she was willing to experiment with the limitations of this little 'gift'. She didn't want to die.

Aria wouldn't die, not by her hand, not by anyone's hands. She was going to go home, one way or another; she couldn't do that if she was dead. The wind gently tousled her long tresses, her hair obscuring her eyes. "Understood Mistress" she replied in a hollow voice, devoid of emotion and turned her body, heading over to the edge of the boat to look out to sea, continuing to ignore the blood on her arm. 'No fear, Ari. No fear' she thought to herself, her father's voice ringing through, reminding her that she would not allow herself to be weak, not until she got home where she belonged.

►◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑◄

♕ Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

...So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

xXsurvivor-not-walkerXx

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

While Marcus's answered bothered her a little bit she understood. Women were hard to understand on the best of days and she doubted being a vampire changed that any.Sighing softly she looked up at Marcus and let her eyes move over the others slowly."does this mean you have to get ready too?" Ludavin asked softly none to happy that her comfortable cuddle buddy might have to get up even if it was just to play again. She was comfortable and enjoying the time together on the couch.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

sabreworg
"Marcus

User Image

Marcus looked down at her and grinned lightly. "Well I am already dressed...only thing I need to grab is my guitar." He leaned back and tucked his arm about her and squeezed her firmly. "So I don't have to get up." He didn't actually want to get up just yet. She was warm and soft and he simply enjoyed the contact. He looked at the other guys and grinned. John rolled his eyes dramatically and groaned. "Hop to it guys." They started to get the instruments together. Marcus was a bit worried however. He wouldn't tell her, but his mistress wasn't exactly a kind woman at times. He was an exception because he was still attached to his humanity. But he worried how she would react to Ludanvin.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers