It's ok 0.04 4.0% [ 1 ]
GOLD 0.48 48.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

OH shiz-nit .... I'm not short ...I'm fun sized

Ludavin nodded and smiled, silently promising to take care of Marcus. He after all had saved her from the shop and was going to take care of her in that respect. Shaking her head slightly she listened and watched them interact with each other. when he brought up her joining the band she narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at them all before smiling at them and moving to the couch."For now though let me hear so more of the songs so I'm familiar with them" Ludavin suggested making her way to the couch and sat with her feet tucked under her. This would giver her time and an excuse to start at Marcus.

taste the rainbow, eat crayons....
or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dapper Genius

User Image
Alex Sinclair Jones

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Alex sighed and looked around. This wasn't going to be easy. This guy, Kuroha, was as sick and twisted as they come, that much was obvious. He debated just going along with what he said, but he could never bring himself to do it fully. He decided he would play his "games", whatever they were, but he wouldn't give him any satisfaction outside of them.

"No sir, I'm quite used to it. Almost beginning to enjoy it!" His face showed hints of a sarcastic grim when he looked back at Kuroha, but his face had settled back into a frown. You better hope you're fast, you piece of s***, cause when I'm out of these cuffs and this vest, I'm gond.

Mirai_Cutiyama
Aleksander "Kail" Harfang

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

The sounds of each creature both human and non echoed in his head, panicked heartbeats, heightened breathing, he was both excited and repulsed by it, he could feel the animal beginning to rise and fight against the control he was forcing over himself. He snarled as the shopkeep handed Miss Ambrosia the sedatives, he then swivled his attention to his open cage door. His pupils dialated for a split second his vision going red and he lunged only to be stopped by the now painfully tight ankle shackles. He snarled and swiped at them only to miss and leave five long gouges in the concrete floor, as he goes for the second swipe he becomes aware of an object in his hand. A book, his pupils return to normal and his vision returns to normal. " Almost...lost...control...need...collar..." he thinks to himself as he momentarily regains control. He takes this moment to lunge against the right side of his cage grab the collar hanging on the wall and force it onto his neck. The moment the inner spikes touch his skin it begins to sizzle and burn, but he forces in on anyways after an initial yelp. As it reaches the base of his neck he drops to all fours the air smelling of searing flesh and fur as the transformation back begins. After about a minute he stayed there on all fours clothes reduced to a few shreds of fabric on his body. The sizzling persisted however until he removed the collar and threw it to the side. Long jagged burns led from the top of his head down to his neck ending in smoldering holes where the spikes had been. Slowly they began to seal and heal until there was nothing left but the smell. "Silver....Miss....only thing that can put me down for good.." he says his voice pained before realizing he is essentially nude and blushing kept his gaze at the floor now. " The book...if I have something I care about it helps me keep control." he adds keeping his gaze down waiting for her verdict.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

The Undead Fairie

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus grinned at the others and stood up, stretching his long frame. "Well you heard her gentlemen lets give a small show to show her what he got." He moved up to a dark green guitar and waited for the others. A few grumbled lightly but the look Marcus gave them brooked no rebuke. So they picked up their instruments and ran through a few notes as practice. He nodded to them and grinned. "Right then, so how about we start a little bit slow, hm? Phase 3, note 5." They nodded in agreement then they started to play. As he sang he poured his whole being into the music. It was obvious by watching him that music meant a lot to him. His body swayed slowly to the music as the band played.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?
Just let the beat make you soar.

The Undead Fairie

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

Sabre didn't flinch from the roar, on the contrary he seemed ready to pounce at the lycan and rip into him. In reality he was ready for whatever may come. But he saw him run over and grab the collar that sets him back into place. Looking slightly disappointed Sabre lowered his hands. He turned and looked at his cage for a moment then back at the wolf and shakes his head. "Useless...unless you learn to control that side of you, what good is a weapon that tries to kill everything it thinks is prey?" He shook his head with slight disdain and looked away. "And put some clothes on..." It was the most he had said in a long time and it set the shop keepers back. He looked at them with the same look of disdain. "Cowards...you let a potential owner be the one with the needle...you yourself cant do it..." His face showed no emotion but his voice dripped with sarcasm. "I'm done..." He looked back at her with his icy eyes. "Leave me or take me...I have no choice...but if I am left here...I will kill them..." He spoke with certainty and sat back down in his cage, watching them all with a blank expression.

Do you know the feeling of cold?
The beauty of the blizzard?
Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie

Viking Prynce
User Image
Iris l Lydia l Nevels A.K.A

Willow

•°∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞●⁞†⁞●∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞°₰

I might wear this wings but that
doesn't mean they won't get stained.

Willow got into the car willingly as she watched outside of the window. Pulling up at a large manor Willow stepped out. She looked at her hands as she was still cuffed. "Do you mind taking these off?" She looked around, the trees and the manor looked awesome. She turned around and watched as he took off his clothes, she blushed red and smiled. His wings amazing, they were just as she thought they would be from an old angel.

Willow could feel her wings bursting out, through the clothe and spread outward. They were covered in chains though. Seeing as she still had the cuffs on her. Willow shook her wings looked up to him.
"So will you please? I promise I won't fly off away from you."

•°∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞●⁞†⁞●∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞∞҉∞∞°₰

The Undead Fairie

Timid Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗

☪.。.: 乃ryn キaelocke :.。. ☪

╚══════════════╝

☪.。.: Grim Reaper :.。. ☪

۞ Why don’t you seal your mouth?
It’d probably be better that way.
See, so that your voice will not come out...

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

Bryn chuckled softly at Aria's internal struggle to resist her charms. The woman may have thought she was hiding it very well but Bryn could see right through her. As the reaper watched the woman fight her inner demons she couldn't help but notice that something was off about Aria. At first glance Aria appeared completely human, which is what initially drew Bryn to her. Or at least, that's what Bryn thought was what had drawn her to the Swedish woman. Human's didn't belong in a cage in some store meant to sell supernaturals as spouses for other supernaturals and humans. Regardless of Aria's own charms, Bryn would have purchased her just to set her free. The law stated that only supernaturals were to be sold, not humans. But watching the white-haired woman's form turn shimmery like a mirage, the hint of feathered wings and an iridescent glow to her wolf-yellow eyes, Bryn realized that Aria was not as human as she appeared.

”Are you aware that aren't human, sweetheart?” Bryn asked her question innocently enough, but there was a slight edge to her voice. Normally grim reapers and Aria's kind got along wonderfully. In fact, they were drawn to other in an emotional, as well as sexual, way. Reapers weren't capable of feeling love but that didn't mean they couldn't care for others. They still had hearts. Despite normally being quite friendly towards each other, the last valkyrie Bryn had run across had aided in taking away the one person whom the reaper had ever cared for. Her feelings for that human woman practically bordered on love and yet that valkyrie b***h and the reaper elders had to destroy her. Why? She didn't know, but that didn't change the fact that Aria was a valkyrie. Bryn found herself hoping that history wouldn't repeat itself as she drove into the parking garage at the docks. Driving through to her designated parking spot, she shut off the car and turned around in her seat.

"We have to take a boat the rest of the way. My house is right on the water on that island just off the coast, so we can't exactly drive up to my door. The boat ride isn't too long though. I have my own boat so we don't have to make any stops. Well, we can if you want to" Bryn smirked, a sexy gleam in her eyes. She couldn't assume the worst about the companion she had just purchased. For all Bryn knew, Aria had no clue what she was or what her kind did. That kind of situation was rare, but certainly not unheard of. Getting out of her car, Bryn turned to open Aria's door before locking her vehicle. She grabbed Aria's hand and gently pulled her along, guiding her to the edge of the docks where her yacht was tied up. Helping Aria onto the luxury boat, Bryn turned to untie the rope before leaping quite gracefully for her small frame onto the stern of the yacht.

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

...Why don’t you cover your eyes?
It’d probably be better that way.
See, it’s better not to see anything. ۞

ѺʘÇ:

Mirai_Cutiyama

Summery Celebrant

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
They said all teenagers scare the living s**t out of me They could care less as long as someone'll bleed...

User Image
┌─ ♕ ──────────

~ Aria Blömgren ~

──────────

♕ They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do

►◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑◄

Aria watched her carefully, noticing little flickers of emotion flit passed the reaper's eyes, one after another. She always felt uneasy when a person's eyes changed with each emotion; it made it harder to discern whether or not that person was a friend or foe. Most times it was a foe, but with Bryn, she couldn't tell. All she knew was that she didn't like it when the woman stared at her so directly. It made her feel uncomfortable in a way she didn't like. Aria tried to block the woman out by turning her head to look at out the car window, but what the woman said to her next made her head whip back over to look at her, her golden eyes widened in shock.

Not...human...? What did she mean? Why would she even say that? It didn't make any sense! Before she could get out a reply, Bryn was talking again. She couldn't get a grip on her thoughts. They had become a whirlwind that could not be tamed, could not be organized so she could think. By the time they were on the boat, she snapped back to normal. "Wait wait wait WAIT! " Aria pulled away from the woman and took several steps back, her eyes showing her confusion. She had no clue what was going on and she wanted answers! "What the hell do you mean by not human!? What the hell is that supposed to even mean!? Is this some kind of sick joke because it isn't funny!" The woman's eyes blazed with anger added to the confusion. She didn't know what was going on and she wanted answers! This was impossible! So far she knew, her mother was human, and so was her grandmother, and great grandmother, all the way through several generations. They were all women, and they were all human. She was a human! Born of human parents and that was that! Why should she trust anything this woman said anyways? She was a buyer, a stranger! Aria didn't listen to the tales masters and mistresses weaved to catch her off guard, and she wasn't about to listen to them now.

Her hands balled into fists on both sides as her chest heaved heavily. Aria was trying hard to calm down, but it was obvious that that would be harder than anticipated, especially considering that her thoughts a were rushing through her head a mile a minute, making it hard for her to rationalize anything at this point.

►◐`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´◑◄

♕ Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

...So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

xXsurvivor-not-walkerXx

Familiar Shapeshifter

𝔏ucifer ~ King of the Fallen Angels

User Image

==== ☠ ====𝔏ucifer, 𝔅eelzebub,𝔖atan, call me what you will....==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ==== tab Lucifer smirked slightly when he noticed that she had checked him out before giving her a grin and walked towards her and slowly took his time in undoing the cuffs on her wrists and stepping back once they were free. He was going to see if the chains on the wings left, if they didn't those would be his next mission, then a relaxing fly around the grounds with Willow so she knew the land then he was going to feed her and let her get cleaned up. The shop was sanitary at all. tab ==== ☠ ====

==== ☠ ====You Can't deny that I am the darkest light you have ever come across==== ☠ ====

Emma_The_Demon
OOC:
Sorry for the wait. I was away this weekend.

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image

Ҝishi ąiko Ⱥmbrosia

When I smile, The devil gets a shiver down their spine

⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹Kishi had to admit it was rather amazing to see his other form, the raw power was more than enough to convince her that she was more than he appeared but then again so was Blade. Pouting slightly she tried to wrap her head around a choice before she watching him place the collar on his neck. Scrunching her nose at the smell she watched the collar go around his neck and hated seeing the form leave but she doubted that she would be able keep him like that. He clearly had some control issues, something that worried her. Turning her head to Blade she noticed the look he was getting and she had to admit that Blade was in more control that Aleksander."I have to agree with Blade. If you need something to keep control who is to say that there will always be something for you to chose from? And what if the thing that helps you keep control is a person and you harm them?" Kishi said placing her hands on hips before turning to Blade."I must thank you Blade for showing me what you can do and I'll keep your words in mind." ⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹

♀ "When I was born the devil said,'
Oh s**t! Competition!' " ♀

╔══♫ ♪════════════════════════♫ ♪══╗
Past the point of no return -
no going back now:
our passion-play has now, at last, begun . . .
Past all thought of right or wrong -
one final question:
how long should we two wait, before we're one . . .?
When will the blood begin to race?
the sleeping bud burst into bloom?
When will the flames, at last, consume us . . .?

╚══♫ ♪════════════════════════♫ ♪══╝

Sabreworg
Out of hairColor:

Viking_Prynce

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin swayed from side to side gently as they played but when Marcus started singing she closed her eyes and stilled her body relaxing. Opening her eyes she watched them play. It was nice to see them like this and she knew it wasn't going to be the last time she had the chance. she could see why there was so many fangirls. She doubted her ability to keep the fan girls from bothering her too badly but she pushed that thought aside and made a note to look into just who followed her husband to be/master. Maybe she would even get to meet the woman that turned Marcus into a vampire. Lowering her foot to the ground she tapped it lightly in time once she had it before the tempo changed and made her smile. It wasn't predictable at all and she liked it. When the song ended she stood and clapped for them.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Sabre a.k.a. Blade

User Image

Sabre looked at her and bowed his head at the compliment. He then moved and propped himself against a nearby wall. He looked at the kid then at the other workers and then back at her. He silently wished she would take him actually. She radiated the look of a predator and he could tell she was dangerous. These people were afraid of him and that upset him. And the kid had power, raw untapped power in the form of a lycan, but he himself was just as strong and with a better grip on himself. They were beneath him and he was tired of it. He felt he should rip out of this place and looked at the door a bit wistfully. One of the workers saw it and met his gaze, shaking his head. Blade sighed and rubbed the back of his neck a bit roughly, the only sign of his irritation.

Do you know the feeling of cold?
The beauty of the blizzard?
Let me show you...

The Undead Fairie

Viking Prynce

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus opened his eyes to the sound of clapping and grinned as he saw her clapping for them. The other guys bowed bashfully, which he understood, she was one of the first fan girls they had that actually was in it purely for the music. He hopped off the stage and scooped her up with a grin and dumped her on the couch. He plopped himself on the couch next to her and leaned back with a grin. "See guys, people do like our music." All but Bob sat down somewhere else and joked that if the others were enslaved they would be too. Marcus shook his head and looked at her with a sort of respect in his eyes before leaning back further and shutting his eyes.

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Familiar Shapeshifter

User Image
udavin ßlack

Ludavin had a smile on her face and she could help the reaction to squeal as she was picked up. A human reaction that she never thought to suppress. Giggling as she fell she sent a half hearted glare at Marcus when she hit the couch again. "Marcus" she said attempting to be stern but failed when she stared laughing. She couldn't be mad at him. Her laughter died down and she watched the band sit before she glanced at Marcus and leaned over and rest her head on his chest her arm slipping around his waist as she cuddled with him.

or well read my lips

Colorful

sabreworg
OoC:

Dedicated Gatekeeper

"Marcus

User Image

Marcus smiled as he felt her arms slip about him. He tucked his own arm about her and squeezed for a moment. He actually complimented himself on this choice, he didn't really expect to find somebody he actually liked at that market but she was pretty cool, and soft. He mentally chuckled until he felt his phone vibrate. The other band members were once again ribbing at each other about some poker game where Bob lost all his clothes to Lucy. Using his other hand he reached in the pocket that it was in, it was thankfully on the other side of their cuddling. He flipped it open and saw his fangirls name yet again. He looked at it for a moment and was about to hang up when a thought hit him. He grinned and instead handed the phone to Ludavin. "Take a look...this is what I deal with a lot of the time...especially from her....she always seems to get my number somehow."

Do you feel the music
In your mind?
In your heart?
In your soul?

The Undead Fairie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers