Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Sorry, meant to post yesterday but then I got kidnapped by my family all day at the lake and never got a chance. I plan on posting today! sweatdrop

EDIT: Post is in!

Anxious Trash

Why is no one else posting? emotion_donotwant

OG Gaian

No idea. This happened last time too, except we made it a little further this time. Ha ha. Sadness.

Anxious Trash

You should quote everyone and ask what's going on with them and if they can post soon.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I was waiting for the others to post... I don't want to keep everyone waiting, maybe they are not aware that we posted?

OG Gaian

Hmm. I'll make sure to do this either tonight or tomorrow. I have a lot of my RPs to catch up on right now since I've been busy with family stuff and I'm still visiting with family. x.x

Anxious Trash

BLStoner
Hmm. I'll make sure to do this either tonight or tomorrow. I have a lot of my RPs to catch up on right now since I've been busy with family stuff and I'm still visiting with family. x.x

Ok, sounds good. Good luck with your other RPs and I hope you have fun with your family.

OG Gaian

Thanks. And I'll try to get this show back on the road as soon as I can.

Dedicated Knight

HI HI. So. I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN FOREVER. If you guys reeeeeally want me to, I can crank out a terrible post right this instant. I just started a new job two days ago, and just got home and am exhausted. I also won't be somewhat more free until next week. Funeral this weekend.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
uh.... so, what is going on with this roleplay?

If you guys are waiting for me to post, just let me know and I can do one... I just didn't want to post and end up with people left behind

OG Gaian

-Sigh-
I don't think it matters or not if you post anymore. Same thing happened here as it did last time, people just stop responding or waited far too long to bother with anymore.
I've seen RPs with worse stories and lacking in skill survive longer than this, so I don't know why this particular one keeps failing.
And I'd like to revive this, but you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
BLStoner
-Sigh-
I don't think it matters or not if you post anymore. Same thing happened here as it did last time, people just stop responding or waited far too long to bother with anymore.
I've seen RPs with worse stories and lacking in skill survive longer than this, so I don't know why this particular one keeps failing.
And I'd like to revive this, but you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

maybe it needs less people? IDK its sad that good roleplays end up dying. Bit annoying really. I am sorry if I am part of that reason. I think Im a curse. It seems any roleplay I am in dies. maybe I just need to stop roleplaying

OG Gaian

Ah, it takes more than a single soul to destroy an RP, so don't think you're cursed.
Life just happens, that's all.
Guess I can try again in a few months with this RP.

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
BLStoner
Ah, it takes more than a single soul to destroy an RP, so don't think you're cursed.
Life just happens, that's all.
Guess I can try again in a few months with this RP.

maybe so, but this isn't the first time such an event has happened. I don't think anyone wants to roleplay with me anyways. At least none of the people I used to roleplay with do

OG Gaian

Ah, I understand. The people I use to RP and chat with all the time don't talk to me anymore.
Oh well, new friends are to always be made.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff