15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

{Yui}

What Do You See In My Eyes...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ { ♫ } ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Yui blushes at his words, it wasn't as good as Ren's playing in her mind. She looks up and into his eyes, seeming to forget she wasn't wearing her glasses for a moment. "If you'd like I can." She says with a slight smile. There was something about him that caused her to forget normal social protocols. Then it hit her, she didn't have her glasses on. Her face turns a little redder and turns to look away. "I must look so strange without those on. Everyone always stares when I take my glasses off..." She says.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC He's fallen under Yui's spell, so to speak :p|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Period 1 ↝ Calculus 101 (Random Professor)
Period 2 ↝ History Of Japan (Professor Shiranui)
Period 3 ↝ Earth Science (Random Professor)
Period 4 ↝ Gym (Random Professor)
Period 5 ↝ Pottery (Professor Shiranui)
Lunch
Period 6 ↝ Literature (Professor Tsukuda)
Period 7 ↝ Free Period (None)
Period 8 ↝ Home Economics (Random Professor)

RoboSpanner
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ranketa Mai

Ranketa manages to look away from Yui's eyes when she puts her glasses on embarrassed. After a moment of awkward silence he tells Yui "You look better without your glasses on." he blushes after he says this, he can't seem to focus on anything his eyes keep wandering around the room. Finally he looks over at Yui with a look of desperation in his eyes and can't seem to find any words to say.

>Info<
With: Yuiko Kobayashi
Mood: Shocked
Thoughts: Did I really just say that!?
Nickname: Keta (pronounced like Keeta)

>Schedule<
First Period: History
Second Period: Literature (favorite class)
Third Period: Business management
Fourth Period: Psychology
Lunch
Fifth Period: Gym
Sixth Period: Math
Seventh Period: Science
Eighth Period: Free Study

OOC: People say crazy things sometimes

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

Yui looks back at him at his words after replacing her glasses. Did he just...? She blushes at his compliment. She always thought people stared because she looked odd without them. It never occurred to her that there was another reason, his reason. "Do I really?" she says, looking at him with her head tilted slightly, a questioning look on her face. It was possible she supposed.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC This is so entertaining hehe|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Lunch

RoboSpanner
Ranketa Mai

Ranketa looks at you and shakes his head slightly. He replies to her question "Yes you really do." His face turn bright red and he looks down at the ground. He raises his head and meets looks Yui in the eyes "You really are a beautiful person Yui" he tells her. He turns his whole body towards her and says "I like you Yui".

>Info<
Mood: Embarrassed
Thoughts: Hope she doesn't think I'm a creep.

>Schedule<
Lunch

OOC: Yea, haha I know

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

Yui bites at her lip, blushing slightly as she tried to figure out how to respond to that. It was the first time anyone had said such a thing to her. Did she like Keta? She was pretty sure she did from all the blushing she seemed to do in his presence. And she'd told him something she'd never told anyone else. She lets out a sigh and turns her eyes back to him. This was an interesting day, that was for sure. "No one has ever said such a thing to me before...I think I like you too, but I'm not sure. I'm not very experienced in such matters." She says, ruffling her hair slightly. It was something she did when she was unsure or embarrassed.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC ^_^ she's so silly.|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Lunch

RoboSpanner
Ranketa Mai

Ranketa looks at Yui with a look of awe in his eyes. "Uh... Um..." he stutters and can't seem to find words to convey his feelings. He stands up and goes over to the window to look out at the rain "This is the first time for me as well, I've never even hung out with a girl before you." he tells Yui. Continuing to stare out the window he suddenly turns and looks at Yui with a wild look in his eyes and puts his hands on his head clutching his hair "I don't know what to do!" he practically yells at her. Just as he finishes saying this a bright flash of light appears in the darkness outside the window as a bolt of lightning his the ground just outside. There is a loud CRACK as the lightning strikes the ground. Keta runs at Yui and embraces her in a hug shaking in fear.

>Info<
Mood: Terrified
Thoughts: I'm so scared

>Schedule<
Lunch

OOC: THUNDERSTRUCK!

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

Before Yui can think of something to say another rather loud thundering boom hits her ears and her hands fly to cover her ears. She'd forgotten about the storm since it had seemed to be quieting down for a while. She can't help but giggle slightly with Keta hugs her. "I thought I was the one who as afraid of that." She says, managing to keep herself from shaking somehow.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC Nice touch with that.|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Lunch

RoboSpanner

Ranketa Mai

Ranketa slowly opens the eyes that he had screwed shut. He then notices how he was hugging Yui and when she spoke he replies "Hehe well I guess everyone is afraid sometimes.". He then asks her if she wants him to let go and pulls his head away from her shoulder and looks her in the eyes.

>Info<
Thoughts: I just hugged her

>Schedule<
Lunch

OOC: biggrin Thought it may be nice

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

Yui blushes slightly but lets him go. "It would seem so. Though that one was rather loud." She says, rubbing the back of her head. She taps a finger to her chin in thought for a moment. "Hopefully it doesn't knock the power out like-" She starts to say. Some things shouldn't be said out loud, because at her words the lights flickered slightly. Then a moment later they went out completely. "Me and my big mouth." She mutters, smacking a hand to her forehead. Thankfully she kept a few candles on her desk and nightstand. "One minute, I have a few candles around. There are some on the nightstand as well. There should be a lighter over there as well." She says before heading over to her desk. After fumbling around for a few minutes she manages to light a few. "At least it won't be dark in here." She says.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC Of course as soon as she mentions it the power goes out. Of course xD|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Lunch

RoboSpanner

Ranketa Mai

Ranketa chuckles and leans back to avoid being hit by Yui's hand. He stands and waits for Yui to light the candles. When she does he says to Yui "Hold on right her I'll be back in a minute or two." He then takes out his phone and uses it as a flashlight as he runs out of the room towards the outside of the building. Once there he looks down and grabs the rock knew would be there. He grabs the rock and heads back into the room.

Once he gets back he sees Yui looking at him like he was crazy. He shows her the rock and says "The storms can make some beautiful things"

>Info<
Thoughts:

>Schedule<
Lunch

OOC: The funny thing is there is a thunderstorm where I am right now xD

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

Yui blinks a bit when he suddenly leaves. Hu? He wasn't going to go back to his dorm was he? She chews on her lip slight, more worried about him getting hurt during the storm then anything else. When he returns Yui gives him a weird look. He went outside for a rock? Though it did look really cool. "So it does...Still don't like them though." She says, sticking her tongue out at him. She'd get over her fear one day. But today was not that day.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC We've had one for the last three nights. But there isn't one right now. Its all sunny for once O_o|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Lunch

RoboSpanner

Ranketa Mai

Noticing how Yui wasn't afraid, Ranketa sets the rock down on the small table beside the couch. "Well one day is not today" he says to Yui and smiles. Then he sees in the dim light of the candles how his book was on the ground. He walks over and picks it up, afterwards he places it back in his bag and asks Yui "When are we going to go to bed?". After he asks he plops down on the couch and yawns. He was just slightly worried about walking in his sleep, something he did on rare occasions.

>Info<
Mood: Tired
Thoughts: Hopefully I don't sleepwalk tonight

>Schedule<
Lunch

OOC: Lucky razz

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

{Yui}

Yui looks at her alarm clock, realizing what time it was. It was later then she had realized. "Guess now would be a good time. I'll leave two of the candles lit in case the power doesn't come on until morning." She says, putting out all but two of the candles on her desk. It was enough light to see the way to the bathroom. Yui rubs the back of her head and looks around, trying to think if she had forgotten anything. "If you want a blanket or a pillow there should be some in the closet." She says before sitting on the edge of the bed to take her shoes and socks off. She might actually be able to sleep tonight, which was a first in the past few days. She pulls off her glasses and puts them on the nightstand before laying on her bed with one knee bent. She was too exhausted to think about changing into her pjs as it was.

When You Look At Me?

Clothes | Location Sapphire House - Yui's dorm| Company Ranketa| OOC Pff with my luck it'll start again tonight xD|

Class Schedule
Year Three

Lunch

RoboSpanner

Fluffy Lover

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Lover 100
User Image

Andrew Manson

Does my outfit confuse you?

Andrew had just finished saving the game and it had gone back to the main menu when a bolt of lightning struck the ground, subsequently knocking out power to all of campus, with a loud bang that to him sounded like a fighter jet flying meters above at supersonic speeds, which makes him, jump out of the seat and hit his head on the floor.After getting up, he looks out the window to see that not only the lightning bolt hit the ground, but also the electrical discharge destroyed an energy transformer on nearby power lines, which might have led to the blackout. Almost immediately he sees someone run outside the Sapphire House and grab a rock. "What the hell is he doing?" he asks himself in a hushed tone. Suddenly the emergency power kicks in, but it was only enough to make an announcement on the PA system. "Attention students. Due to the current storm and tomorrow afternoon's coming storm, all classes for tomorrow have been canceled. Again, all classes for tomorrow have been canceled. All students are to remain in their dorm rooms until tomorrow evening at seven o'clock PM. Thank you for your cooperation.

"Well this is quite a way to start the new year off." he says to himself, disappointed by the current storm. He loved rain where he lived, as Glendora doesn't get enough rain. But down here in the Pacific, storms were quite commonplace. Suddenly he hears a rattling outside his window and looks out to see tiny white balls. "Now a hailstorm?" he asks ge asked himself, puzzled. Suddenly the pea-sized hailstones quickly became softball-sized hailstones, hitting his window at high velocity, cracking it. CRACK. A bolt of lightning flashed in the sky again in a brilliant, blinding white light, just meters from the window. In amazement, he jumps back. This time the thunder sounded more like a fighter jet passing his own window by mere inches at supersonic. The resulting sonic boom cracked his window even further, nearly destroying it, as well as cracking a couple plates on his counter. "This must be the center of the storm cell." he thought as he looked at the Sapphire house, worried about Yui.

|With: N/A|Where: Dorm Room|Thoughts: "Guess it WAS a good idea to cancel classes after all."|Mood: worried|OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Band Camp kinda kills things a bit razz I hope this post is ok..|

Andrew's Schedule - Year Four
Period 1 - Practical Math - (random teacher)
Period 2 - World History - (random teacher)
Period 3 - Gemology - (random teacher)
Period 4 - Free Period
Lunch
Period 5 - Video Development - (random teacher)
Period 6 - Literature - Meiko Tsukuda
Period 7 - Lapidary - Professor Shiranui
Period 8 - Free Period

Quote:

Ranketa Mai

Ranketa falls asleep as soon as hit head hits the armrest of the couch, then is awoken suddenly when lightning strikes just near their building again. He hears a tapping noise and assumes that it's just rain but then it picks up and the noise gets louder, Keta get up and looks towards Yui's room hoping that she was asleep and wouldn't be woken by the storm. 'Better check on her to make sure' he thinks to himself and walks towards Yui's room.

>Info<
Mood: Worried and sleepy
Thoughts: I hope she's still sleeping

>Schedule<
Lunch

OOC: Keta's so nice xD

Rumiana

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items