• Invisibility 100

Bashful Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
~The ~Dark ~Angel~
RP is open!

I've been meaning to ask this ever since I saw it: where's your sigpic from? Its hilarious.
sakimidare
~The ~Dark ~Angel~
RP is open!

I've been meaning to ask this ever since I saw it: where's your sigpic from? Its hilarious.

eek Yicks, I have absolutely no idea, had it for years and never ended up changing it lol

Timid Star

Not sure if ill be able to post today. Mom is dragging me out to go pick blueberries.
Cool cool biggrin Have Funz

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I guess we're waiting on one more poster.
at least one more ya

Dapper Genius

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. Busy. Probably later

Timid Star

Oh look! I posted. My mom made me pick 5 gallons of blueberries and Florida decided to be hella hot and ugh.
Afternoon everyone!

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dapper Genius

I'm thinking of making a "Subverted" Angel, it was once an unquestioning servant of the Demiurge/God but the serpent of eden planted a seed of the tree of knowledge slowly changing its nature and breaking its shackles, It now serves the serpent and humanity. I wanted to make sure that this would not be out of place in this roleplay.
King Hastur
I'm thinking of making a "Subverted" Angel, it was once an unquestioning servant of the Demiurge/God but the serpent of eden planted a seed of the tree of knowledge slowly changing its nature and breaking its shackles, It now serves the serpent and humanity. I wanted to make sure that this would not be out of place in this roleplay.
Ya sounds alright to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces