Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Loiterer

Nooooo. emo I missed the leak....

Edit: Only think I'm curious about the long white-ish hair and Luxuria. Couldn't care less about everything else.

Antagonistic Regular

ShadMaria4ever

Edit: Only think I'm curious about it the long white-ish hair and Luxuria. Couldn't care less about everything else.

here ya go ^_^
User Image

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I get paid tonight. This might be very bad for me. I don't think I'll have a real problem, but oh the temptation. XD

Stubborn Gifter

Jesus Christ, slow down on the happy trigger fingers, Winter.

I understand you want to make reservation for the items that are coming out for the summer sale. But I don't think it's necessary to have 15 posts reserved. 6 or 8 maybe, but not the whole first page... sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

Liz Licious V2
ShadMaria4ever

Edit: Only think I'm curious about it the long white-ish hair and Luxuria. Couldn't care less about everything else.

here ya go ^_^
User Image

Those leg mods on the left. I'm curious what they are. Can't wait to try on the preview to see if they're worth it or not. owo

Of course, if they're expensive like the limited quality (aka: 50 dollars or more), then screw you Gaia.

EDIT: BTW, anyone knows the hair on the top left corner? If it's new, then FFFFFF!!!

Sparkling Transmutator

Jisen Meizuki
Jesus Christ, slow down on the happy trigger fingers, Winter.

I understand you want to make reservation for the items that are coming out for the summer sale. But I don't think it's necessary to have 15 posts reserved. 6 or 8 maybe, but not the whole first page... sweatdrop

It all depends on how large this sale is. If it is spanning a week, then I will need at least 5-7 reserved posts. The rest are in case we get anything brand new ( like sale RIGs, etc etc). I will definitely be deleting a few reserved posts once the sale goes live. I am just being cautious.

Stubborn Gifter

Winter Hue
It all depends on how large this sale is. If it is spanning a week, then I will need at least 5-7 reserved posts. The rest are in case we get anything brand new ( like sale RIGs, etc etc). I will definitely be deleting a few reserved posts once the sale goes live. I am just being cautious.

Eh, if my instincts are correct, it may be just the weekend sale, just like how Black Friday and last year summer sale did. Starting tomorrow and ends on Monday.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

I think the selfie item is my favorite. O;
The rest look too crazy. They had great potential from that silhouette, but the execution is blah. I don't like that terrible pink shade. And the winged male item is too....blah. Turned out a bit boring for me. I do kinda like that male item in the bottom right, but alas, I don't use a male avatar base. razz

Smooth Kitten

WOW those new items looks amazing. @ u@ I like them all!

Shaggy Loverboy

*HYPERVENTILATING*

Edit: omg I thought this was for Loyal's Bazaar. I knew it was too early and kind of too revealing for a "tease" but...yeah, I'm gonna leave now.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| User Image

Only items I'm interested in are the black wings, the black halo, and the bottom right avatar with the arm mod. That long white hair is pretty though but it's probably going to be stupidly overpriced along with everything else.

Not excited for the sale.

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Male items? That's black with copper trimmings? YES.

And please be actual good sale prices.
(Gaia you're competing with Steam over my wallet right now. You better not mess this up. emotion_donotwant )

Magnetic Lunatic

I guess I kinda like the first guy's shirt and the really long white hair on the girl below him. Other than that, nope. Oh and I'd like to smack the girl avi taking a selfie. Really hard.

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Thank goodness, I am not a fan of any.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Hah. Maybe the sale will start on my birthday today.

Whatever that selfie item is, the legs are nice on that. And that black halo looks good too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff