Cookies

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier listened to her. When she claimed to be a vampire, her eyes almost had him convinced. There was no sign of joking in them, but he chose to believe it to be a joke. No way there was such thing as a vampire. Even if there was, there was no way he'd be the lucky one to find an attractive female vampire. That starts all the good romance stories. He laughed as he parked and spoke. "You definitely match the description of a vampire. A dangerous beauty, can't say I'd deny you my blood."
Xavier caught up to her as they were led to their table. He sat down in the seat across from her and smiled. He ordered a glass of water and waited for the waitress to leave before speaking. "So tell me about you."
He was was tempted to tell her the reason he had asked her to the movies. Might seem a bit pathetic though to tell her that his father gave him a bunch of money on the condition he go out on a date. No it was an unnecessary detail that just started this. Maybe he'd tell her later, but for now he would just gt to know her.

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Elizabeth
Mood: Cheerful

swimpools

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

Dawn was much relieved at the sound of kindness in the older's girl tone as she spoke to her, offering still a bashful smile to her as she stood up, if a bit hesitantly, cleaning lightly her knees that caught some dirt from the ground and moved a bunch of still wet hair from her earlier shower behind her ear. She laughed nervously as the other thanked her, "Oh, it was nothing really, after all I'm responsible for this mess, should've paid more attention ". Her head lowered with shame, but it made her watch again the stain, pouting despite the other light and reassuring voice.

The younger female raised her stare as she have heard the girl introducing herself. She forced herself to calm down, seeing as the girl, Amy as she said, was seemingly less upset than her, and she owned the cloth. The thought helped her to retrieve some of her usual cheerfulness, as she returned to grin, "nice to meet you Amy! Well... Would have been nicer if it was for better reasons, but all the same! I'm Dawn". Dawn, tried thinking of a way to make it up for the girl, which had led her trail of thoughts to her home, and by thus,making her too notice the hour that was getting late. "it's getting late...", she mentioned with a whisper to herself, before raising her voice again, talking once more to the other with face bright with an idea, "Why don't you come to my place and then I can borrow you a skirt! My house is a really is a few minutes away! I really want to make it up to you for all the trouble". The woman seemed nice enough and so she saw nothing wrong with bringing her back home.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Oh Oh Cookies!: they sure do >< lol]
Snowyfoxs
en-pointe off-balance
Dark_Mokuna
      User Image
      User Image

The boy's name was Elliot. To no surprise, Elliot didn't ask what Chase's name was in return. Chase didn't think he'd answer to a question like that anyways. It's not like this was some sleep away camp where he was trying to make friends. He gently re-adjusted himself against the doorway and before he could ask Elliot the next question he felt someone rocket into his back. At first, Chase thought it was his friend, Stevie, playing some sort of joke. "Mind if I join the party?!" And it wasn't anything like Stevie's voice. It was a stranger. His adrenaline immediately kicked in, wrapping around his muscles making sure his movements were swift. Chase's elbow quickly flung out to the side and he pivoted his whole body for the momentum he needed to tear through the air and break contact with the stranger. Seriously? Someone wants to try and rob me at a time like this?! He angrily thought to himself. They saw him with the new human didn't they? Some neighbor was gonna try and take Elliot.

Although after breaking contact and being able to see who his attacker was, Chase was a bit dumbfounded to see it was that mechanic from the shop. Hell, he thought it was so ridiculous someone took off from work to follow him here that he let out a laugh. "This has to be some sort of a joke. Are you kidding me?" Chase asked as he ripped his fists up. One of his fists was scabbed and already had blood covering his knuckles. "I'll give you four ******** seconds to leave my apartment complex or I'll beat the ******** s**t out of you."

Chase heard movement a few feet away as Elliot tried to hide away from the two. This guy came all the way here for Elliot, didn't he? Chase figured he might as well end the fight easily without having to even fight the man. He moved backwards and tangled his fingers throughout Elliot''s hair. He tore the boy to his feet and roughly pulled the male in close to his body. The boxcutter was pulled from his pocket and gently placed against Elliot's cheek. "I caught you flirting with him back at the shop, yeah? Have a little thing for this b***h?" Chase asked. "Make a movement and I'll cut a gash into his face so deep that he'll never be able to look in the mirror again. He'll think about me daily, never forgetting who I am." Hell, Chase probably already did traumatize the human. He couldn't see Usher wanting any reason for Elliot to leave with permanent scars. "Now I'mma repeat myself again - Get out of my ******** house. He's not worth what I'll end up doing to you if you don't leave now." Chase snarled as he threw out the threat.

Location ii↘ Home sweet home.
                                                                Company ↘ Elliot, Usher.
                                                                Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Xavier XX Where: RestaurantXX Mood: Nervous, Hungry
                                                  ________________________________________________

Sitting down at the table she looked through the menu, ordering a glass of water too, just to make things simple. She knew that he probably had quite the number of money on him but she would prefer not to become greedy and just normal. Laughing at what he had said, how she matched the description. When he called her a dangerous beauty and how he wouldn't deny her his blood, she felt her cheeks warm up and the world blood made her throat burn with hunger. Clearing her throat a little she watched the waitress leave after taking their orders. Smelling the blood running in the woman's veins she swallowed slowly, trying to contain herself.

Looking over to Xavier who had asked about her, "About me?" She said, puzzling over this question, "Well...where do I start." Pushing off her hood because they were away from the sun she intertwined her fingers together and rested her chin on top, "I grew up far away from here, my parents I guess didn't like me that much and decided to kick me out." Shrugging at this she didn't want any of this pity if he was going to give her any, "Don't feel bad, it's in the past now and I have moved on."

Staring down at the table she thought long and hard before speaking up once more, "Ever since then, I have been living pretty much here and there, making what I can from part time jobs and now I'm here." Smiling a little she looked up at him, "So that's me." Elizabeth completely erased her being a vampire from any part in the story, the reason her parents pretty much disowned her was because their own daughter and become a blood sucking creature of the night. The rest of the story was pretty much true. She had survived mostly because of being helped out by fellow vampires.

"Tell me about yourself." She focused on him now, she wondered what he would tell her, if he would lie up a story like she did or if he would be completely, one hundred percent honest with her. It wouldn't be surprising if he's honest. The guy is entranced by you. She thought to herself, keeping a look of curiosity mixed with interest on her face. The waitress came by, setting glasses of water in front of the two, sipping the water slowly, it did little to soothe the burning in her throat but it kind of distracted her from wanting to tear out the throats of the people around her.

ReaperBones

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier listened to her story. He could tell she wasn't lying and while he did feel pity, he also envied her freedom. He had freedom, his father had made that clear. He could choose to pursue his own line of work, but he felt obligated to become a robotics expert. What started as a personal choice felt more like a task now. He gave her a nod and spoke. "That would explain your strong independent feel. Must be hard sometimes, having only you to support you."
Xavier heard her question and thought over how to respond. What details should he leave out. He gave her a nod and spoke. "Well, I'm 22 year old college student working on my second degree. I've spent most of my life aspiring to join my father's company and work my way to the top, eventually taking over. I have a heavy interest in reading and marksmanship. Won a couple competitions when I was younger. I spend most of my time either studying for school now though."
He watched for her reactions. He decided to keep the fact that his father was paying for everything in his life out. It wasn't something he was proud of but it was also not his choice.

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Elizabeth
Mood: Cheerful

swimpools

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Chase's home Who I'm with: Chase & Elliot
                    Got to say: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a short while, Usher managed to cling to chase, the element of surprise working at his advantage, but still it didn't work for long as soonhe found himself pushed away, shoved till his back hit the wall. As the other got a good look at him, he bursted out with a sudden laughter. "This has to be some sort of a joke. Are you kidding me?", he exclaimed at him, making the blond only stare at him coldly. Seeing him readying his fists to strike, he clean he'd his own. "I'll give you four ******** seconds to leave my apartment complex or I'll beat the ******** s**t out of you.", this time it was Ash's turn to chuckle, grinning with smug, "oh really? I would go use the bathroom cause I just s**t my pants, if it wasn't so ******** disgusting", he answered his voice dripping with sarcasm.

A noise to their side, attracted both males' attention, revealing to be the third, trying to hid away. Before he could do anything to stop him, Chase had already caught the poor boy by his hair, placing the sharp tip of his weapon the the side of his victim's face, haunting all movement on Usher's account, the rough treatment making the sapphire eyes spark dangerously. The guy listened with irritation the the man's little speech. The part of his threat directed to him had little affect on him. Not due to any mistake of not believing the sincerity of his intentions, but because it his concerns were for the little man. There were indeed a few thoughts of his baby sister, but they had only made him all the more persistent to gain the goal he came to achieve.

His mind felt like it was racing at million directions all at the same time so as to come up with a solution, while he maintained a cool presence, not wanting to alert the other. It was then as an idea brightened.
                    Usher opened his both palms, stretching them before him in a gesture to show his will to collaborate, though at the same time presenting his dissatisfaction. "Alright, alright... I get it, I'm leaving, see?", he moved slowly backwards, back to the way he came through minutes ago. He stepped carefully, while his stare bored at the other right at his hues. One step... Two step.. Each one widening the distance between them.
                    And then, all of a sudden, in seconds he grabbed a glass bottle that was left upon the dirty floor and yelled, "Heads up!!", before throwing it with force above the two, the connection between it and the hard wall made it shatter into hundreds pieces raining on the two. Usher hoped to distract Chase, make him take a defensive position that would give him an opening. At the sound of the glass breaking, he would charge forward to tackle the offensive, looking to disconnect him from the shorter one, and if he succeeds, he would move his hand to try and get a hold of Elliot and push him forward to the exit, hurrying him to take his leave and would then attempt to follow him.

en-pointe off-balance
                    U n d r a w n

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
((As we do not have an OOC thread I encourage you all to add me GossamerGoddess to Skype. That way you can get a response quicker from myself and others in the RP. This is just a reminder that I leave tomorrow for Holidays till Thursday/Friday. Please do not get too far ahead in your story lines! Questions can be forwarded to Mokuna or Reaper as both have RPed with me in the past and know me fairly well. I trust their judgement. Happy RPing!))
      User Image
      User Image

Chase had won. He found Usher's weak spot which meant he couldn't fight back. Why would he? Chase didn't personally know Elliot. He didn't care if the boy had a hole going through his cheek or not. To be honest, Chase didn't know why the other male did. Elliot was just some stupid customer, and here he was risking his life. Usher put his arms up and left the bedroom. "Finally got rid of that idiot." Chase muttered as he rested his arm on Elliot's shoulder, relaxing slightly. Chase would just wait for the front door to shut then lock it to stop Usher from pestering him, or at least for the rest of that night.

Although apparently Usher didn't care what condition Elliot was returned in. He came back with an empty bottle and flung it above their heads. The sound of of glass shattering echoed through Chase's ear drums as he once again yanked Elliot in towards his body. Was the blond an idiot!? Chase just threatened to slice Elliot's face in and he tries to pull something so stupid? Now Chase HAD to slice up Elliot's face or he'd be caught bluffing! If there was one thing Chase didn't do... It was bluff.

"Thank your little friend, Elliot." Chase lifted his boxcutter, freezing as it was brought close to Elliot's face. They wouldn't want Chase to bring a human with a ******** up face. He struggled with wanting to go through with it. Usher was just asking for it. Although he paused, deciding he could go with something not so permanent instead to scare Usher off for a while and give Chase a moment of peace. "I'm beating the s**t out of him until you leave. Come near me and he's getting stabbed." Chase brought a knee up to Elliot's back, forcing the boy against the wall as he brought a fist back crashing it into Elliot's face. Now maybe Elliot would have a matching black eye with Chase. He glared back at Usher waiting for the male to get out of his apartment.

Company ↘ Elliot, Usher.
                                                                Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
James Gunn
Fangs, Fur, Field goals

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James shrugged his shoulders at the notion that the movie she was wanting to see was a popcorn movie. "Not sure i've ever heard that term befo...." he was cut short as the car behind him honked its horn. The car was in park as he placed a hand on the exposed frame and pulled himself up and shot a glare back at the driver. "Go around, we've got two lanes for a reason man!" he shouted back. Turning back around into his car he looked over to see that Brooklynn had climbed into the passenger seat. His left foot found the clutch as he slid the parking break down, and shifted into first and moved through the intersection. "So movies are shot, I'm kind of hungry. Want to get a bite to eat?"

blackrose37

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
                        User Image
User Image

⋗ ⋗ ⋗ YOU'RE THE THIEF OF INNOCENCE.... YOU'RE A TAINTED CHERRY TREE ⋖ ⋖ ⋖
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

COLDxxH A N D SxxANDxxAxxxxOFxxS T O N E
YOU'RExxAxxMIDASxxINxxR E V E R S E ←
YOU'RExxTHExxK I N G ♕xxOFxx{ P A I N }xxANDxxH U R T
ANDxxTHExxS T A R S ✩xxTURNxxINTOxxF I R E
ANDxxTHExxR O S E S ❀xxCHANGExxFROMxxR E DxxTOxxB L A C K

XXX══════════════════════════════════════

Brooklynn was still playing with her seatbelt as James started moving the car. The prospect of food made the young woman perk up a little. "Is it going to be something sweet and salty? Or maybe with some kind of chocolate incorporated into it!?" Brooklynn asked hopefully. Her eyes were large with excitement as her mind wandered on the possibilities. For a brief moment she was lost in her daydream. The soft chiming of her phone caused her to fumble to get to her pants. With a bit of wiggling she pulled the phone out and read the text. It was from Sasha, asking where she was. Brooklynn rolled her eyes and typed back a short 'sorry not going to make it' before hitting send.

══════════════════════════════════════XXX
YOUXXENCOURAGEXXMYXXD E S I R E
THENXXYOUXXPUTXXTHEXXA R R O WXXINXXMYXXB A C K

OOC: "Just a reminder I leave tomorrow till Friday" XXLOCATION: IN JAMES CAR
Tomthetank
User Image
Eʟʟɪoᴛ ʙucᴋɴeЯ

Staying uninjured and uninvolved from fight was too much to hope for after all. Rather, he was pulled, again by his hair, tightly against his abductor.

He kept wanting to say kidnapper, but he wasn't a 'kid'. Still, the way he was tugged around made him feel weak, young, incapable. Elliot felt the sharp edge of a slim blade dig into the skin of his cheek, and for one frightening moment, he thought he might pass out.

"I caught you flirting with him back at the shop, yeah? Have a little thing for this b***h?" 'No,' he wanted to say, but his throat was too dry, and he didn't trust his voice to come out as anything other than a raspy squeak. 'No, no, I'm nothing, don't hurt him.' "Make a movement and I'll cut a gash into his face so deep that he'll never be able to look in the mirror again. He'll think about me daily, never forgetting who I am."

Cut my face? ...Why not "I'll slit his throat"? It was a morbid thought, but it jarred him. The knife could be pressed to his neck, but it wasn't. He could be threatening to kill him, but he wasn't. Maybe whatever he needed him for required that Elliot stay alive? ...Or did he seriously think that Elliot cared more about his face than his life?

And then, it looked as if the blond was going to leave him. He wasn't worth saving. It was too much trouble to go through for a stranger, after all, and Elliot couldn't really blame him. Still, his body sagged with the weight of his disappointment. But he didn't stay disappointed for long.

Shards of glass rained down around his ears, but before he could react he was being clutched tightly against his attacker. And then, he was staring at a boxcutter, coming close to his face. Wait, a boxcutter? Not that he doubted that it could and would certainly ******** up his face, but boxcutter blades were designed to be bendy and breakable. He'd had plenty of box cutters snap on him at work. Was this a useful observation, though? Maybe, maybe not.

His line of thinking was interrupted by the knee that slammed into his back, and he felt a flash of blinding pain when knuckles connected with his cheek and brow bone.

No, focus. What did he want? To escape, to be safe. More concrete, to get out of this apartment. Ideally, to get himself and the mechanic to relative safety, whether that meant out on the street or further away. What did he have? ...Not much. But it was too easy to fall into that bleak line of thinking. No, he had his body - though it was sore, and his adrenaline must be running out - he had his blond savior, who seemed like a competent fighter - although his captor seemed more experienced with fighting, faster to react decisively - he had broken glass and more bottles to serve as impromptu weapons.

Now, how could he use what he had to get what he wanted?

It was hard to think while being beaten up. It was getting harder to move. Elliot slid against the wall and landed on the floor. Tiny pieces of glass were trapped between his palms, knees, and the carpet. What could he do? He got his feet underneath him, looking as if he was going to slowly straighten back to standing - but at the last moment, lurched towards the doorway and made it to the living room. He grabbed the neck of a beer bottle in one hand, and the long, straight, sturdy base of a broken lamp in the other. [******** this!" He hissed, and wiped blood from a split eyebrow away with one sleeve. "I'm getting the hell out of here, or I die trying." He said, leveling a glare at the taller, dark-haired man. "Whatever you think you're going to use me for... It's not going to happen. We're leaving."

with: Usher & Chase ; ooc:

U n d r a w n
                                  Dark_Mokuna

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Chase's home Who I'm with: Chase & Elliot
                    Got to say: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usher looked at the result of his act, as well as his hope crushed down as instead to protect himself, he shielded Elliot, by thus holding only closer. But had gotten even worse as the taller male pulled out a boxcutter and put it to the shorter's face. The blond was in the momentum of hitting forward when he was stopped short by this sight. His face twisted with hatred as Chase threatened, and soon delivered, Ash's hands clunching as it he fought against himself not to fling himself upon the abusive boy, every punch and kick making his anger burn hotter. "You ******** son of a b***h...", he growled through his teeth, his voice resembling something beastly.

The light headed watched Elliot crouch to a pile on the floor, with not a single thing he himself could do about. Usher looked at him as he struggled to his feet, expecting him to straighten up, when he surprised him by suddenly lunching forward and away from the attacker, arming himself with a neck of a beer bottle broken lamp base, directing their sharp edges at Chase. [******** this!, I'm getting the hell out of here, or I die trying.Whatever you think you're going to use me for... It's not going to happen. We're leaving.", the youngest male stared stunned, surprised by the other's courage that stemmed to lack completely only moment ago. Even so, he shook himself out of it, gripping the smaller sized boy by his shoulder and pulling lightly on it, moving him out of the door with a quick walk, his eyes still set upon the beaten man but leaned closer to Elliot, "c'mon, we got to get out of here now", rushing him through the opening and down the stairs, quickening their pace, already feeling the air of the outside world already stroking his face gently as they bursted out of the building, sensing the spark that the both of them would be making it out of there ignite stronger.

en-pointe off-balance
                    U n d r a w n

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Xavier XX Where: RestaurantXX Mood: Nervous, Hungry
                                                  ________________________________________________

Listening carefully, she didn't want to not pay attention and hurt his feelings. She smiled a little at his comments about her story. Paying more attention to his story. He was twenty two, Interesting. Was the thought that appeared in her head. Watching his mouth as he kept on talking she kind of zoned in and out, So I'm a year older than him. And he's got a better life than me. She kept her crimson eyes on him, a look of interest on her face still as she thought to herself.

Popping out of thought, she realized that he was waiting for her reaction, she sat up a little and nodded, "Interesting, much better than what I've got going on in my life." Letting out a soft laugh she looked up as the waitress returned with a note pad and pen, "May I take your orders?" Looking down at her menu, she had forgotten to even look inside, "Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at the menu, could I have a few minutes." The waitress nodded and left.

Her cheeks burned a little with embarrassment, No wonder I don't interact very much with humans, I'm a complete idiot. Keeping her eyes on her menu, she scanned the choices and decided on something that wasn't too pricey even though she knew Xavier would probably pay for it anyway she didn't want to be rude.

Catching the eye of the waitress who returned with her pen ready, Elizabeth looked at her menu and spoke up, "I'll have the salad first and then I would like the fried meatballs with oregano and mint." Closing her menu and holding it up, the waitress took it and tucked it under her arm. Both females looked over at Xavier, waiting for his order, "And what would you like?" The waitress asked politely. Elizabeth waited patiently for his response.

ReaperBones

Dark_Mokuna
en-pointe off-balance

User Image
      User Image

Elliot had no drive to fight left. He had given up. Chase rolled his shoulders back drawing his attention back towards Usher to watch the male run back to the garage he worked at with his tail between his legs. Now, everything was finally starting to go the way Chase wanted. He could feel himself relaxing as the weight on his shoulders began to lighten. "[******** this!" ... And I spoke too soon. Chase swiftly moved towards the small living room glaring at the two. Elliot was now holding pieces of broken glass acting as though he actually knew how to use them. Chase rolled his eyes to the side as the human threatened to die trying to get out of there. Chase wasn't letting the human die, and he certainly wasn't letting the human escape. Elliot didn't exactly have a say in the matter at this point.

"C'mon, we got to get out of here now." The blond one spoke, assisting Elliot towards the door. "You're only making it worse for him." Chase voiced up as they vanished around the corner. He sighed and rolled his shoulders back, moving towards the door getting ready to tear down the hallway after the two. "Now give me back my human." He hopped over the banister skipping a flight of stairs, quickly breaking the head start they had. He wrapped his hands around the banister hopping another flight of stairs and poked his head out of the doorway. Elliot and Usher were there, sure, but he wasn't really focusing on the two. Just farther up the street was another blond male, giggling as he read something on his cellphone. Who was that?

Stevie. The friend Chase had texted when he first brought Elliot to his home. Chase waved his arm quickly to get his friend's attention, then pointed at the human. Stevie didn't exactly know what was going on. But did he even have to ask? He loved getting right in to the middle of things. Stevie quickly shot his leg out when Usher and Elliot came close, trying to trip the two Chase was after. "Brunette's human." Chase called as he approached the three. Human, meant useless to Stevie. Stevie quickly separated the two, ignoring Elliot all together. The human had the option to run and try to save himself... Or sit there being a part of whatever Usher was about to have to deal with. Stevie quickly brought his arm up trying to deliver a sucker punch right towards Usher's face. By now Chase had obviously been able to pick up on Usher being some sort of creature. With his quick speed and reflexes it would've been impossible for him to be human. As Chase came to the group he delivered a round house kick right towards Usher. The blond wouldn't have much choice. With Stevie there it would've been nearly impossible to put up much of a fight with one person on each side of you.

"Keep him busy for me, yeah?" Chase asked nodding towards Usher as he threw in a couple more punches to trying to cause some damage to the male. It had only been a few moments since Elliot was shoved away from Usher. "Just jump him and take whatever you want. I'm gonna bring the human back to my place. Meet me there after okay?" Chase said puling away from Usher and Stevie, who was still violently attacking the other werewolf. "Yup. Got your back Chase." Chase faced Elliot's general direction. "You giving up yet or am I gonna have to spend all night hunting you down?" Elliot was a human. Once the sun went down everyone was going to be a threat to the other male. Chase just wanted to get the human in his apartment where nobody else would interfere. Out in the open anyone could just hop in and take the human for themselves. It was the blood district for chrissakes.

Company ↘ Elliot, Usher, Stevie (NPC).
                                                                Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff