Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies

+1 1 100.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image
Eʟʟɪoᴛ ʙucᴋɴeЯ

Elliot got the distinct feeling that he was being teased, followed shortly by the tell-tale rush of blood and heat reddening his cheeks. The blond worker at the autobody shop and his damn gorgeous arms and his damn tongue and that damn adorable cheshire grin... They moved closer to the cheapskate's version of a Vespa - same shape and size, but it might as well have been made of soup cans and tissue paper, if the chump change that Elliot had originally paid for it was any indication of its quality.

The blond car doc's diagnosis wasn't altogether promising, as far as Elliot could tell. His clunker was living past its expiry date, and it was probably going to cost him an arm and a leg to fix his baby. And then the blond even called him pretty - but he was trying to look less effected by that than he was, reaching up and scratching the back of his neck while another light blush spread across his face. "Thanks, man, really - for, um, your help..." Elliot said sheepishly, averting his gaze. "I know Flounder's not in great condition or anything, but I, I just, y'know, really don't want to give up on her."

...Okay, Elliot's brain to mouth filter needed to come online pronto. Did he just refer to his moped, out loud, as Flounder? Did he just indirectly admit to personifying is moped as a girl, and naming it after the fish sidekick character from an old Disney flick? Be more pathetic, self.

He was still in the middle of berating himself internally when he felt a tap on his shoulder, and when he turned around to face the person, his eyes went wide and he had to tilt his head back a bit to look up at them. Elliot was tempted to mentally classify this person as 'brutish', but that was mostly on account of the black eye and generally recently-beat-up appearance. "I, um, oh-o-okay?" He stuttered uncertainly. His knee jerk reaction was always betraying him with its inability to say no. He looked between the garage worker and the man pulling him away, feeling and looking a bit like a bewildered child.

with: Usher & Chase ; ooc:

Dark_Mokuna

U n d r a w n

en-pointe off-balance
        User Image
        User Image

"I, um, oh-o-okay?" He was timid as ever. Perfect. Not like Chase would be giving the other male a choice anyways. He gripped down on Elliot's sleeve and began to walk right back towards the exit. He opened the door holding it open for Elliot, then shut it behind them. He didn't know when Elliot would start to get that dark feeling in the pit of his stomach telling him: Something isn't right here, but that feeling was going to come over him soon. Very soon. Chase snatched the brick he left waiting outside for him, and carefully hid it on the far side of his body as he stepped next to Elliot, pointing forwards. "It's over here." Chase just wanted to lead Elliot a short walk from the shop and... Well, everything.

Chase tried to make it look like his fake moped that didn't exist was just right around the corner. Although the second he saw a small opening to an alleyway he reached up clenching his fist around Elliot's shirt collar. He shoved the boy into the alleyway and then brought a foot up, roughly kicking Elliot in the stomach to try and knock the wind out of him so he'd have a hard time screaming. "Surprise." Chase said pinning Elliot against the brick wall.

"Now this is what's gonna go down." He figured he ought to be polite and at least explain everything Elliot was about to endure. "I'm gonna smash your head in with this brick until you pass out." With his free hand that wasn't tightly pressed against the boy's shirt, he tossed the brick up and down a couple of times, showing off the makeshift weapon he found as he stalked Elliot the past few blocks. "Then after you pass out I'mma bring you to my home." Chase leaned over the male, narrowing his glance. "Now I will gladly give you a new pretty little bump on that head of yours, but transporting a knocked out body isn't exactly gonna be easy with a face like this." Chase pointed to the bruised area under his eye. It would look like him and Elliot had gotten into a fist fight and Chase was dragging his dead body to dump it somewhere. Chase didn't want anyone calling the cops on him.

"So if you promise, right now, to remain silent, properly behave, and do exactly what I say when I say it, we can skip the whole..." He dangled the brick right in front of Elliot's face as he leaned his elbow to the side of the boy's head to lean in close to his face. "Skip the whole brick portion. As long as you follow me like a dog on a leash and don't open that stupid mouth of yours." There was a quick pause. "Now how do you want this to play out?"

Location ii↘ Outside The Busted Knuckle Garage.
                                                                  CompanyUsher, Elliot.
                                                                  Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier listened to her explain that she lived alone in an apartment nearby. He looked at the setting sun with a smile. He pulled out his phone and did a quick search on the internet. Most movie had already started so they could probably kill some time somewhere. He spoke as he put away his phone. "It looks like we've got a couple hours before the horror and actions movies start. I'd rather avoid going to a romantic comedy or something of that sort. Lets kill some time."
Xavier release the parking break and hit the clutch as he started the engine. There was az roar of power as it came to life, but then it calmed down to a rumble. He hit the gas shifting gears as he zoomed out of the parking lot. He spoke as they went down the rode. "Anywhere you'd like to go eat or something?"
They zoomed past a parked car with a guy talking to some girl outside it. Probably just some guy finding his date for the night. Alex couldn't really blame the guy though, he did currently have a girl he just met a little while ago in his jeep with him.

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Elizabeth
Mood: Cheerful
OOC: Hey no more time skips. Rosie just messaged me and it kinda pulled us off sync with the others. I'm gonna say that we're at same time as them now. Linked my post to another character'ws so that we are matching times.

swimpools
User Image
Eʟʟɪoᴛ ʙucᴋɴeЯ

Elliot stumbled a little as he was dragged through the shop's doors and outside. "Where are we-?" "It's over here."

s**t, why had he agreed to this? What were they even going to see - this guy's moped? He didn't look like the type of person suited to owning or riding a moped. Maybe that wasn't a sensible argument, or it wasn't fair, after all, did that mean that Elliot did look like the type of person to - that line of thought was derailed when he was yanked into a dark, narrow alleyway.

Screaming for help, also, was only a half-formed thought when the taller man's shoe landed in Elliot's stomach. He coughed and choked, his body tense and squirming to escape, to crumple to the ground, to run away - all equal impulses occurring to him at once, and none of them working out. His pepper spray, left behind in Flounder's trunk/storage compartment. His swiss army knife, deep in his pockets on his keyring.

All he had here and now was survival instinct and raw fear. His gaze darted between the brick, that he could all-too-easily imagine collapsing his skull, and his attacker's face. Getting knocked out. Being abducted back to this guy's house. And then..? He didn't divulge the plan past that point, but it seemed pretty much like Elliot had unwittingly, voluntarily walked away from hot-blond-auto-shop-guy to go get serial-murdered by this brute.

But he had an option, at least. "I.. Okay. I promise. I'll do anything you say." Elliot said, sounding defeated, afraid. As long as he was conscious, maybe he could find a way to escape. "Why.. why is this happening? What do you want from me?"

with: Usher & Chase ; ooc:

U n d r a w n

en-pointe off-balance
        User Image
        User Image

Chase was pleasantly surprised to see the boy cowering against the wall didn't have much of a fight in him. He was lucky, really. Chase had grown up around gang members and looking weak was not an option. He spent more time in the gym and working out than the average male. He had to. Half of the gang world was just appearances. Elliot, clearly didn't like the idea of getting his face bashed in with a brick. Chase was happy to hear he'd cooperate. He'd never exactly knocked someone out with a brick before. There was probably a huge risk of by accidentally scrambling the individual's brains and killing them right there on the spot. Chase's attention shot to the side, because he knew he'd have to move quickly. The mechanic that Elliot spoke to would clearly be concerned that his customer left with a sketchy looking individual and never returned.

"Why.. why is this happening? What do you want from me?" Chase reached out wrapping a hand around the back of Elliot's neck. "Shut the hell up." Chase snarled. "Who the hell said you could speak?" He shoved Elliot forwards and nodded down the street. "Move. We're going to the subway." He stood close to Elliot, his sweatshirt gently tapping against Elliot's clothes each time he took a stride. If Elliot tried to make a run for it Chase would only be inches behind to prevent it. He left the brick behind in the alleyway, but technically he did still have a boxcutter or his fists he could threaten Elliot with. Chase couldn't help but find himself looking over his shoulder constantly. Was anyone following? Was anyone picking up on the situation and staring? Would anyone call the police? In the end, Chase was just overly paranoid.

As he rushed down the stairs to the subway, he was still shoving Elliot forwards every so often making sure the other male kept hurrying up and stayed a pace and a half in front of him. Once at the subway platform, his hand wrapped tightly around Elliot's sleeve again as he waited for his train to pull up. "We're going to a tiny area of the city named the blood district." Chase rubbed his nose before pushing Elliot onto a seat as they entered the cart of the train. Not many people were there. A homeless man was sleeping in the corner, then Chase caught a couple filthy teenagers huddled on the other side smoking some weed together. "The blood district is a place cops don't go cause it got too dangerous in the past few years." Lots of gang violence had been breaking out. But as long as you minded your own business and didn't piss anyone off, you were okay. Chase's whole life was about going under the radar. "And humans aren't welcome." The ones who do end up in that little south west side of the city were ones like Elliot. The ones who didn't have a choice. "You try and run from me there and you'll be snatched up by someone a hell of a lot worse." Chase tried to be blunt. Most humans didn't even know about creatures. The creatures hidden off in areas like Chase's blood district had no interest in wasting time in the human world, and the creatures who lived among humans blended right in. Where Chase came from, any creatures who blended into the human society were considered humans and given no respect by real, animialistic creatures.

Location iiMoving through the city ↘ On a subway train.
                                                                  Company ↘ Elliot.
                                                                  Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Usher Damon Runnalls

All through his teasing attitude, Usher was keeping close eye upon the boy, enjoying every bit one of his reactions, seeing his words hit home and affecting the other. The attempts of the shorter male to seem unaffected, we're making him all the more likable in the blond's eyes. While girls were coming and going from the small place, having all sorts of behaviors to him, without him even making the bit of try to cause it, there was much lesser of an amount of males to react to his flirting. The boy was always being extra careful, even if others couldn't understand it, when he made a move upon a target, not wanting to offend another and making them feel uncomfortable, not to mention attempting to avoid any kind of accusations of harrasdment a on his account. All these, and the male in front of him, with encouraging him to proceed.

The dark haired boy's words, formed a chuckle out of the taller while he began picking tools to start working upon the tired moped, as well as a raise of an eyebrow, briefly eyeing him with amusement as well as delight. "Flounder? Hm... I'd say that name's fitting her perfectly", the human boy would find the light head surprisingly unfazed by the information of his patient gender and name. If anything, he found it quite the funny and adorable thing, "No worries, I'll be extra gentle with her".

While handling the Vespa, Ash was about to keep the talk with the male, when he saw another one came in, and the view of him was much less pleasant. In seconds, the young male's attitude changed completely, his smile erasing from his face as he stared at the new male. A bugging bad feeling was aching every cell of him, and was getting worse as he had seen the short person leaving with the other. Usher placed silently his tools aside, the quiet from his department being covered by those of fellow worker that were working deeper inside. Stealthily, the blond went outside, his mind already quick to work, questioning why the boy went with this untrustworthy looking guy and rather the two of them knew each other. On his way out, the tall man grabbed his phone, his pocket knife still luckily in his pocket.

He followed the couple, stopping some distance from them and hiding in the long shadow of the building and bushes. Concentrating, Usher was waking his animalistic instincts and senses as he listened to the exchange between the two. Though being quiet, the man cursed silently in his mind, realizing what the larger of the two was. He started contemplating upon what he should do.
Disturbing right now, might cause the man to ask rushly and hurt the short one, and calling someone might attract the attention of the non-human, which would produce non the better affect. Eventually he decided to follow them, doing his best not to think of what could happen, and wait for the best opportunity to engage an attack.

The twenty-three old male, followed the couple's route, entering the train from another wagon, taking advantage of the strong smell of drug and alcohol that hanged in the air so as to disguise his own, pulling his shirt that was still tied around his waist up and wearing it while he listened to the conversation. "s**t...", he murmured, his jaws cleanching. This was not going well. Not well at all.

[ooc: Excitement! I'm so tensed! >~<]
en-pointe off-balance
U n d r a w n
User Image
Eʟʟɪoᴛ ʙucᴋɴeЯ

His mind was working overdrive the whole way down to the subway and onto the train, but it didn't actually happen to come up with anything usable. Running wasn't an option, even if he got a lucky shot off and rammed an elbow into the taller man's solar plexus. The crowd would impede his escape, but wasn't thick enough to disappear into even given his height and slim build. They didn't look like the kind of people that would go out of their way to help him, anyway.

Elliot had lived in this city for almost two years, and never heard of the blood district before. He'd done a fair bit of exploring - but mostly to the cute, indie streets full of boutiques and art galleries, the odd craft fair, thrift shop, or farmer's market. Never... never anything like the kind of area that this taller man was describing. He couldn't guess his age - he'd always been bad at that, he tended to make the same assumption that irritated him when others ascribed to him, that height and age were somehow correlated and taller meant older, more authority - but this man seemed to radiate some sort of aura of power, an otherworldliness mixed with street-smarts, simultaneously 'tough' and 'knowledgeable' or 'mysterious'. Maybe Elliot would even find him alluring, in different circumstances. Not time-stoppingly gorgeous like the garage blond, but attractive.

But now was not the time for analyzing his appearance. Now was the time for his world to be turned upside down in a different sense.

Humans weren't allowed? ...Then who lived there, raccoons? Was this guy from the blood district? And if he was, and that meant.. that meant he wasn't human? Then what the hell was he? No. It was too much to take in. He must have misheard, or misinterpreted. Humans must be a euphemism for.. for people who weren't in gangs or otherwise involved in organized crime. That sounded too academic, but Elliot clung to that potential definition.

Today had been weird enough. He'd take any bit of normal he could find.

He started to open his mouth to ask a question, but thought better of it, and resigned himself to sitting obediently in his seat. Elliot crossed his arms, almost hugging himself, and drew his legs under the train-bench, his gaze turned down, unconsciously trying to make himself small and inoffensive.

with: Usher & Chase ; ooc: poor Elliot just wanted his moped fixed ;_; haha

U n d r a w n
                                  Dark_Mokuna

Widower

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Amy Cevelt
⊹⊱The Hunter⊰⊹

x x x x x x

_____I stay the same
_______________f I shut my heart and mind
_______________I know that I won't forget
_______________Though I cry.
_______________I know that I can't
x x x x x x x x x x Surrender

SpaceAmy had succeeded in brushing of the remnants of the slush drink, but her skirt was worst for wear with the blotch of color that stood out against the white surface. Maybe if she acted fast enough...the stain would come off? Her attention flickered to the culprit as the younger female hurried to apologized. The cup was hovering dangerously in that particular angle, but luckily the girl had realized it and had straighten out the cup.

SpaceAmy eyed the younger girl with the slightness amount of wariness that one would normally show towards stranger. Her "spidey senses", as she liked to call it was not going off so therefore the girl was a human. No trace of werewolfiness in her blood from what she could tell or her safety alarms would have been going off. A perfectly harmless person from what she could assessed so far, minus the possible clumsiness. Around how later teens or so.

Space"It's alright," Amy answered, her lips pulled up into a kind smile as she accepted the items that were proffered to her. She was not going to ask why the girl was carrying toilet paper though it does come handy at times. "No blood, no foul. Though...I can't say much for my skirt." The lightheartedness in her tone indicated that the dark hair female was not upset. She tore a few piece of toilet paper out from the roll and began to gently blot the stain. At the given time, she could only damage control since she could only do so much without taking off her skirt and that wasn't part of her agenda. The park had public restrooms, but she would prefer a bit more privacy than the public restrooms could offer.

Space"Thanks for letting me your water bottle and..toilet paper," Amy said with a smile as she offered the roll of toiler paper and water bottle back to the girl. She succeeded in lessening the damage so that the blot was not blatantly standing out, but she would still have to wash the area properly. "I'm Amy by the way." She noted that the sun was setting and it was starting to get dark.
                                                          Out Of Cookies: Ooo the other posts are getting tensed. o-o

Company:Dawn
      Thought:Don't bad things always happen when it gets dark?
      Health: 98%
      Hunger:10%

Dark_Mokuna
en-pointe off-balance
Dark_Mokuna
        User Image
        User Image

It was simply a dog eat dog world. Chase knew that. Either this new human he just yanked off the streets had to bite the bullet or everything would swing back around and Chase would be in another awful situation just like he was in earlier that day. Elliot remained silent, tense, and worried. The look of concern on his face stayed plastered on him the whole ride. A few stops later and the teenagers smoking weed got off the train, leaving Chase alone with Elliot (and the sleeping homeless man). Two more stops and Chase reached out grabbing Elliot. "Up." He ordered sternly as he tore Elliot to his feet. He shoved the boy forwards again and this time, when they rose to the city streets... They were no longer in the human area of the city.

It was silent. The sun was still setting, which meant most the vampires were probably just waking up and getting ready to go out and party. Give it another hour or two and the streets would become much more active with groups of people heading towards the small clubbing district of the area. The only thing Chase passed worth noting was the sound of a struggle happening in an alleyway. It was someone's unlucky day. They were either being robbed or... Well, Chase just forced Elliot past knowing it was none of their business. Rule one of the blood district: It's none of your business. If you hear something happening, walk away if you want to live to the next morning.

Especially with a human in your grasp. Anyone group of friends could easily jump Chase and take the human he found. Use Elliot for themselves. Chase couldn't let that happen. He cut into another alleyway, but this time he was forcing open the side door to a dirty apartment complex. He shoved Elliot forwards making his way up the stairs to the fourth level. Once he got to his hallway he reached for a key around his neck swiftly unlocking his apartment door. Inside Elliot got to see just what filth Chase lived in. Beer bottles were covering the kitchen and he had some broken lamp in the living room from a party he threw last week and never cleaned up after. People dropped cigarette butts on the carpet and there were sticky patches from when people dropped drinks, or god knows what on his floor.

Chase dug his fingers through Elliot's hair and forced him past the living room, and into the bedroom. He threw the human down on the bed and crossed his arms, standing in the doorway so it would be impossible for Elliot to escape. "Now what's your name?" Chase pulled his phone out of his pocket and glanced down at his contacts. "My friend is coming over, and he's going to see if he thinks you have what it takes." Chase typed a quick text out then tucked his phone back in his pocket. He wanted to go to the bathroom and check himself over. See the damage done to his face and all, but Chase also didn't have the time to do that because he now needed to babysit this human to make sure he didn't escape. He pulled off his sweatshirt and tossed it on his bedroom floor. He glanced at his arm, where blood was leaking down the side. He had a very light stab wound that went untreated the past few hours. It was deep enough to cause a good amount of blood, but not deep enough to do anything more than hurt a little. It didn't hold Chase back at all with anything he did.

Location iiOn a subway train. ↘ Home sweet home.
                                                                  Company ↘ Elliot.
                                                                  Healthxiix▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Xavier XX Where: In his car XX Mood: Nervous, Hungry
                                                  ________________________________________________

The white haired female couldn't help but feel nervous about being with a stranger nevertheless a human stranger alone. Keeping her hood up she glared up at the sun which was happily shining on everything it could. Looking over at Xavier who was looking at his cell phone, looking up something. Elizabeth listened to him talk about how the horror and action movies would start later on so they had time to kill. Nodding at this she was gonna ask him what he wanted to do when the engine started and the roar of power filled her ears. "Wow." She said even though he wouldn't hear her.

While they were on the road she was asked if there was anywhere she wanted to eat, trying to think of a place that wasn't too crazy she shrugged, "I don't really have any favorites." Looking at the places passing by she made sure her hood was on still, she had remembered to grab gloves and was wearing them right now, putting a covered hand on her hood to make sure it didn't fall she enjoyed the breeze that hit her even though the sun pretty much ruined everything else.

"You go ahead and pick a place." Shifting in her seat she blinked her crimson eyes and looked ahead at the direction they were going. Elizabeth could feel her vampire hunger getting a bit stronger, swallowing slowly she tried not to look at Xavier but she could feel herself just sensing the blood in his veins, hot and fresh. You don't even know if he'd taste good. Nor if he's the perfect blood type for you She thought to herself. Only one way to find out. Another thought popped into her head and she chewed the inside of her cheek, No way. Was her last thought. She couldn't just completely ruin the poor guy's day by attacking him. Instead she sat back and tried to push down the hunger.

ReaperBones
                                                  I edited all my other posts to make them the right time of day. So it's all good now. I think.

Fashionable Streaker

9,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Streaker 200
                        User Image
User Image

⋗ ⋗ ⋗ YOU'RE THE THIEF OF INNOCENCE.... YOU'RE A TAINTED CHERRY TREE ⋖ ⋖ ⋖
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

COLDxxH A N D SxxANDxxAxxxxOFxxS T O N E
YOU'RExxAxxMIDASxxINxxR E V E R S E ←
YOU'RExxTHExxK I N G ♕xxOFxx{ P A I N }xxANDxxH U R T
ANDxxTHExxS T A R S ✩xxTURNxxINTOxxF I R E
ANDxxTHExxR O S E S ❀xxCHANGExxFROMxxR E DxxTOxxB L A C K

XXX══════════════════════════════════════

Brooklynn laughed softly and absently flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I deserved to be on that team, you should have heard my dad when he found out." She smiled softly while drumming on the car door. James was safe enough, after all he wouldn't be allowed at the high school if he wasn't. He also didn't give off the serial killer aura either. Brooklynn hooked her fingers around the doors handle and rocked slowly on the balls of her feet. "I don't even know if I want to go. They are going to see some stupid popcorn movie anyways..." A car horn blared behind them causing Brooklynn yelp and jump. "Hey!" She protested glaring at the driver. It seemed the light had changed and they were now holding up traffic. Brooklynn opened the passenger door and slid in. "I'm not sure what I'm doing but we can't stay here..." She grumbled clearly flustered.

══════════════════════════════════════XXX
YOUXXENCOURAGEXXMYXXD E S I R E
THENXXYOUXXPUTXXTHEXXA R R O WXXINXXMYXXB A C K

OOC: "..." XXLOCATION: IN JAMES CAR
Tomthetank

Dangerous Genius

User Image
Xavier Randal

'I always smiled...'

Xavier watched the rode with a smile. She seemed to really dislike the sun, and he wondered if it would be rude to ask her why. He did just meet her, but it seemed like it might not be too personal. He relaxed a bit in his seat and glanced over at her. He spoke with a cheerful tone. "Well there is an awesome Greek restaurant not far from here. Has some good pasta. Also has a roof which might make you a bit more comfortable."
Xavier turned into the turning lane with a smooth transition. He pointed to the upcoming sign as he spoke. "There it is...So Um...Are you allergic to the sun?"
That probably sounded as random as possible as he asked her. He was really curious, because he had met people with sun allergies. He'd also met people who just hated the sun.

'...because I never wanted you to frown.'

Company: Elizabeth
Mood: Cheerful

swimpools

Anxious Explorer

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

With: Xavier XX Where: In his car - RestaurantXX Mood: Nervous, Hungry
                                                  ________________________________________________

Sensing that he wanted to ask her about something, she didn't say anything, just let him deal with it. Elizabeth kept her hood up without any trouble and was actually relaxed even though she was hungry. He spoke up with a cheerful tone so she figured nothing was wrong, he said there was a Greek restaurant nearby, nodding with interest as he told her about good pasta and how there was a roof. Smiling to herself she couldn't help but not smile. Obviously he had noticed that she wasn't much of a sun bathing type of gal. The vehicle turned and she looked up with crimson eyes at the sign he was pointing at.

"There it is...So um...Are you allergic to the sun?" Is what he finally asked her. Elizabeth wasn't surprised at all, not one bit. She was kind of expecting it. Smiling she chuckled before turning to look at Xavier full on. Her crimson eyes met his and she said with as much of a serious expression as she could, "I'm a vampire." A second or two passed by and she burst into laughter. "I'm joking! You could say I'm a little allergic to the sun." Nodding she was enjoying this little lie, "I get really bad rashes, so I try my best to protect myself."

She hoped he didn't actually believe the vampire part, she had tried to make it into a joke, even though that joke was true, she wouldn't actually tell him. Unless she had no choice. Getting out of the car when it parked she turned her back on the sun and looked over at Xavier, "Let's go." Smiling politely she stepped in first, greeted by a waitress who soon led them to a table thankfully away from a window.

ReaperBones

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Where I am: Chase's home Who I'm with: Chase & Elliot
                    Got to say: N/A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Usher had waited anxiously, his eyes never once living the two males. Not long after, the group of teenagers had left, making the boy cringe with anxiety, worrying that the human-werewolf would catch a hint of him, but apparently he was far too concerned with his captive so that he won't flee. A while later they have got off the train, and he followed them. The moment the air of the new place filled his lungs, he knew the other was right about what he was saying. There was many scents, as was used to any part of a city, only the majority of them, if not entirely, belonged to non-humans.

He kept trailing them behind them, moving passed the same corners a few seconds after the two, every time the taller man acted crude to the other he would feel his anger flaring higher, making his fist tighten and the fight against charging forward at that very moment become all the more difficult.

Finally, it had seemed they came to the destinations he guy set for as the two in front of him entered through the doors of one specific filthy building among all the rest that stood there. Usher waited for them to disappear inside before entering himself and began climbing up the stairs. Right above him, he could hear a door unlock and the steps gaining a different echo to them that indicated of a smaller room being intruded to. The blond werewolf climbed the rest of the way and stopped near the door. Carefully he went for the doorknob, and fortune shined upon him as the door gave in, the other being in a rush apparently and forgot to lock it.

He counted till three, managing to catch the large beaten man last saying of a friend coming over, which had also warned the light haired of the necessity of acting fast. And that when he finally let himself lose, running faster then human lunching himself towards the man's back that was to him, attempting to wrap his arms a rounds the other throat and to bust his head upon the nearest wall while saying with fury, "Mind if I joined the party?!".

en-pointe off-balance
                    U n d r a w n
User Image
Eʟʟɪoᴛ ʙucᴋɴeЯ

The group of teenagers that had been smoking on the train car stood and left, and never glanced at Elliot or looked remotely concerned. The homeless man in the corner slept on, unaware. Even as he was frog-marched out of the subway and towards an apartment building, he saw no one that could help him.

The apartment reeked. It smelled stale and foul, and looked about the same. A stark contrast from the gasoline-and-coffee scent of the garage, or the urine-and-marijuana smell of the subway. Each odor progressively more depressing, and as Elliot took in the beer bottles and assorted debris that littered the carpet, he felt a pang of despair. He ached to be back at the autobody shop, writing a check for an overpriced tune-up on Flounder. He mourned for the lost opportunity to maybe-but-probably-not ask the blond for his phone number - and knowing Elliot's track record for relationships, maybe writing the number down on a receipt and then accidentally throwing it away or putting it through the laundry. He wanted to spend hours in the studio drafting logo designs, then stand up and feel the bones in his spine shift from the position he'd held them in, hunched over a desk all day.

No. None of that. Instead, he'd probably die here.

Elliot landed on the bed like a rag doll dropped by a careless child. He felt numb - his scalp hurt, his stomach hurt, his shoulders hurt from being yanked from place to place. He had been scared stiff for so long that his muscles were starting to protest.

"Now what's your name?" He sat up slowly, drawing his knees to his chest and watching the taller man tap on his phone screen. He replied with a hollow-sounding voice, more tired than meek at this point. "Elliot."

His abductor told him to expect company. And then the unthinkable happened.

Elliot thought maybe he'd get to experience his blond rescuer leap to attack the man with the black eye in slow motion, that the dull sense of swimming through a viscous haze of shock that colored his perspective would extend to this... But instead, it seemed like the blond was moving at a fast-forwarded pace.

He scrambled off the bed, staying low and close to the wall opposite the other men, and his gaze flickered between them and the door. Could he escape? ...Would he be able to, and leave his savior behind? Of course not. He had no phone to call for help, and officially did not trust anyone any more. Maybe he could grab a broken beer bottle and stab or swipe with the jagged glass? He was liable to slice his fingers as badly or worse as his target, but at least it was something. There was still the matter of reaching the door.. He stayed still, crouched between the bed and the wall, and prayed that this fight, this whole situation, could be resolved for the best without his physical involvement.

with: Usher & Chase ; ooc: wimpy wimpy wimpy

U n d r a w n
                                  Dark_Mokuna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out