Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Seriously, you try to make it seem like you care, by releasing stuff like Loyal's Bazaar, these gold sink events, and the marketplace tax increase, but everyone can easily see through it, because you won't stop releasing gold generators! 100 bil??? No! You're driving away older players who don't like how greedy you're becoming, and newbies by making the inflation so bad that they take one look at the Marketplace that they nope out of Gaia because they feel like they'll never be able to afford anything. Happened to one of my friends. Make up your mind. I'm posting this even though there's no way in hell that you'll ever read this anyways,because I care. See how many people still do care, and that want to help you not lose your playerbase RIGHT HERE, in this forum. Because if you don't, one day, everyone will stop caring. And where will you be then?

~Aria

Tipsy Bloodsucker

*** 105 bil, now. I guess we should be pleased it's only a 5 bil increase. /sarcasm

Kindly Fatcat

I could facepalm for infinity at the massiveness of this failure they're demonstrating.. :/
It's far past time and they need to get their s**t together, asap!

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
the people watcher
I could facepalm for infinity at the massiveness of this failure they're demonstrating.. :/
It's far past time and they need to get their s**t together, asap!

Yep, they should take feedback that THE ENTIRE SITE is giving them before they don't have anyone to give them feedback anymore. I'd like to see Gaia crumble and see the admins say "Oh s**t, we really ******** up this time!" As they try to clean up this disaster.

Kawaii Cultist

they truly have outdone themselves on demonstrating how little a company can show they care about their own userbase

along with the fact that the new ceo compares us to lab rats

Kindly Fatcat

Aria_Of_The_Shadows

Yep, they should take feedback that THE ENTIRE SITE is giving them before they don't have anyone to give them feedback anymore. I'd like to see Gaia crumble and see the admins say "Oh s**t, we really ******** up this time!" As they try to clean up this disaster.

Woah you read my mind~
And that's exactly how It's going to play out, too! cat_3nodding
I hope they aren't really that blind that they can't see the accroutremont of suggestions sitting right here in front of them. lol

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Aria_Of_The_Shadows
Seriously, you try to make it seem like you care, but everyone can easily see through it
This.
I think that the staff honestly believes that we're just stupid.

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anyone else have anything to say?

Quick Snack

Aria_Of_The_Shadows

I think gaia is in the apocalyptic stages of dying.

Shy Gaian

Agreed. Everything is pointless. I rather it be the days of donating to Gaia and you a get a thank you letter for doing it. Gold was hard to get back then tho but I rather be hard to get then now where a five dollar item is worth 5 billion gold. This is how pathetic Gaia turned out to be. All about money. Trying to make more money then other avatar sites that are based off money (like IMVU). It's just ridiculous period. But will they read feedback? Eff no cause they're just gonna keep going till they're no more users on Gaia

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Imperial Tea
Aria_Of_The_Shadows

I think gaia is in the apocalyptic stages of dying.

Sadly, true.
Sirquo
*** 105 bil, now. I guess we should be pleased it's only a 5 bil increase. /sarcasm

110 BILLIONS NOW
AHAHAHAHAHA
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
Godangit

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Eal Cat
Sirquo

110 BILLIONS NOW
AHAHAHAHAHA
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
Godangit

emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items