Welcome to Gaia! ::

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AsterKurayami

Dunno if anyone's already informed you-- Astra: Cookie Tumble is from the Budding Bistro CI awhile back. It's in its tags-- usually the best way to find out if an item is new or not. Most items that come from RIGs have the RIG they're from in their tags. Most, not all, cause y'know, some items don't even have their own names in their tags. gonk

The items are a bit... lackluster for this sink. I mean, I know people were asking for bug companions, but they'd have done better as 15k items in Loyal's Bazaar, not rewards for multi-million gold donations. Also those white wings... I could make such a pretty swan avi with them. But I certainly don't have a spare 50b lying around. Sheesh.

That halo, though. LOL. At least the halo from the last one looked markedly different than any of the other halos.

Friendly Conversationalist

I don't see the point in donating to this Kickstarter. They're kind of taking advantage now.

Festive Healer

They only item i like out of all of them is the silver sparkles, might try and pick up the peach sparkles at some point though.

Saint

Operant
Maerua
Operant
Maerua
The Moonlight Densetsu

Pure White Angelic Halo and Angelic Quartz Halo are the same item rofl
Gaia put no effort into these items lol
No one quote me with "THEY'RE A QUARTER OF A SHADE DIFFERENT" If an item is that similar in color, it's the same item to me lol

There's even less of a difference between Quartz and the Mythrill Halo - very faintly tinged green(?) instead of a faint pink/purple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's completely ridiculous, and it pissed me off when I saw it.

You guys are forgetting angelic chrystalline frost halo.

I'm well aware of that one too, we were just discussing the Quartz halo.

This is what happens when we allow bajillions of recolors; they are difficult to tell apart to the naked eye. On another note, this wouldn't have been a thing without the past revamp to the trading screen (displaying item names) because this would so easily be exploited by scammers.

Yeah I noticed the discussing of it. So I brought up another one. To discuss.
Because there was talk about the white halos. So I mentioned one that hadn't been mentioned.
But I'm sorry for jumping in. I'll go discuss the bugs. And leave the discussing of halos to others. Because apparently I offend people if I bring one that hasn't been mentioned up.

I'm sorry, but I'm also not mad/offended at anything. I don't know what you're apologizing for.
And for that matter, Crystalline Frost's cream tinge at the top is more obvious than Quartz's green.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
*Gets back up*
Alright, I'm... Slightly better now.

Time to think about this.
So the last gold sink we had had some really nice items, items I wished I had the gold for. Then again, I didn't have a golden skin so those gold items would've been wasted on me.
At least it had a 'low' tier of 500k and the 100 gold achievement.

I love that Gatekeeper title.

Now for this one... BUGS- *Cough, deep breath* -Bugs for most of the tiers then the more better items at the end of the golden rainbow of honey.

I'll... Just sit this one out. My 22 million gold is better served on art of Bomberman characters.

A Snack

Clockwork Vaudville
Hey guys, what's that green swimsuit that one avi is wearing? Did I miss a gold shop update?
this?

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Paikeia
AsterKurayami

Dunno if anyone's already informed you-- Astra: Cookie Tumble is from the Budding Bistro CI awhile back. It's in its tags-- usually the best way to find out if an item is new or not. Most items that come from RIGs have the RIG they're from in their tags. Most, not all, cause y'know, some items don't even have their own names in their tags. gonk

The items are a bit... lackluster for this sink. I mean, I know people were asking for bug companions, but they'd have done better as 15k items in Loyal's Bazaar, not rewards for multi-million gold donations. Also those white wings... I could make such a pretty swan avi with them. But I certainly don't have a spare 50b lying around. Sheesh.

That halo, though. LOL. At least the halo from the last one looked markedly different than any of the other halos.
the cookie tumble isn't from budding bistro. It's a remake of an item from that rig which is why it's in it's tags. I can see how that mistake can happen though

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
the bugs are cool, i like them. but they are super-cheap on the marketplace so thats where im going!!

Sex Symbol

Maerua
Operant
Maerua
Operant
Maerua
The Moonlight Densetsu

Pure White Angelic Halo and Angelic Quartz Halo are the same item rofl
Gaia put no effort into these items lol
No one quote me with "THEY'RE A QUARTER OF A SHADE DIFFERENT" If an item is that similar in color, it's the same item to me lol

There's even less of a difference between Quartz and the Mythrill Halo - very faintly tinged green(?) instead of a faint pink/purple

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's completely ridiculous, and it pissed me off when I saw it.

You guys are forgetting angelic chrystalline frost halo.

I'm well aware of that one too, we were just discussing the Quartz halo.

This is what happens when we allow bajillions of recolors; they are difficult to tell apart to the naked eye. On another note, this wouldn't have been a thing without the past revamp to the trading screen (displaying item names) because this would so easily be exploited by scammers.

Yeah I noticed the discussing of it. So I brought up another one. To discuss.
Because there was talk about the white halos. So I mentioned one that hadn't been mentioned.
But I'm sorry for jumping in. I'll go discuss the bugs. And leave the discussing of halos to others. Because apparently I offend people if I bring one that hasn't been mentioned up.

I'm sorry, but I'm also not mad/offended at anything. I don't know what you're apologizing for.
And for that matter, Crystalline Frost's cream tinge at the top is more obvious than Quartz's green.

You came across as dismissive of my input so my natural sarcasm came out full force.

We're good though, srsly. razz

I dunno, I think all four of the "white" halos look too much alike, they're just rebranded. I agree it's pretty much evidence of gaia's artistic laziness as of late.

Edit: Ok I'm comparing the halos and literally not seeing a difference in the colors. No green or cream tinges. But I believe you guys so I'm going to find an online color blindness test now bye.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
EviCa
*Gets back up*
Alright, I'm... Slightly better now.

Time to think about this.
So the last gold sink we had had some really nice items, items I wished I had the gold for. Then again, I didn't have a golden skin so those gold items would've been wasted on me.
At least it had a 'low' tier of 500k and the 100 gold achievement.

I love that Gatekeeper title.

Now for this one... BUGS- *Cough, deep breath* -Bugs for most of the tiers then the more better items at the end of the golden rainbow of honey.

I'll... Just sit this one out. My 22 million gold is better served on art of Bomberman characters.

Evica

It was on the Beach and they Ignored the Fishes crying

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm certainly not throwing away hard worked gold on this sink : /
That Saint Ciel Agape keeps getting more expensive and the fact that the cheapest items you can get are just bugs is ridiculous.

No thanks Gaia.

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
whalewatcher
Paikeia
AsterKurayami

the cookie tumble isn't from budding bistro. It's a remake of an item from that rig which is why it's in it's tags. I can see how that mistake can happen though
Ahhh, I see. I was thinking of the donut one. Which looks really, really similar. gonk

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
That layer bug on Divine Pennarum makes me want it rofl

Those Bug Pets heart

Gosh this event makes me want to donate but I am not rich sweatdrop

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
pistoIs
Clockwork Vaudville
Hey guys, what's that green swimsuit that one avi is wearing? Did I miss a gold shop update?
this?

Oh, that's it! Thank you!

Handsome Flashback

Now if only I had some gold to throw away... Nope, sorry saving it for my own quest for the Amethyst ticket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff