Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suwosa's Husbando

Fiendish Comrade

-xFawnx-

EarthbendersaresotottallysecretlyOPseriousface
              justthinkabouthowmuchitcountersalldaotherweenieelements
              ceptbloodbendingthatshitwasfukedupwhenisawitasakidiwassoscared

It's okay. You chill out with the cool earth bender kids.
Liang: Do I look like an earth bender to you?
You can shut it.

Wheezing Star

Will post for Matteo tomorrow. It's already 3AM here @ w @ I am excited to get his post down, though.

BTW for anyone who cares I think Angie should have a crush on Volker because it makes sense.

Suwosa's Husbando

Fiendish Comrade

Holly.Oreo.Whore
BTW for anyone who cares I think Angie should have a crush on Volker because it makes sense.

For the love of God do it.

Wheezing Star

Klarion Watson
For the love of God do it.

Yis, it will be a thing.

A thing Angie won't know how to deal with.
Maybe she'll misinterpret the feeling as a need to challenge Volker to a duel xDD Then get her butt handed to her, then she'll just like him more but also be super angry at him because, 1) he beat her and, 2) she likes him but doesn't understand it at all.

freedomboy90

Just thought you should know about my plans, muhahaha

Man-Hungry Prophet

Just an fyi
I'm leaving to do stuff with friends in like an hour so I probably won't be able to post at all until tomorrow afternoon/evening

Wheezing Star

Night guys!
I am heading to bed before the clock strikes 4AM and I'm all like FCK NOW I ONLY HAVE 4 HOURS OF SLEEP
Work is over. We helped another team today and one of their peeps was a total b***h. I was ready to sock her in the mouth by the time we left now I'm all hateful. D:<

Suwosa's Husbando

Fiendish Comrade

Gorrific
Work is over. We helped another team today and one of their peeps was a total b***h. I was ready to sock her in the mouth by the time we left now I'm all hateful. D:<

Sounds like she coulda used it. Sorry you guys had to deal with that. : o

Indulgent Darling

yea that chick was a total c**t >____>;;

I really think their team just didnt like us from the minute we got there. Even though our team is the best in the company right now
HATERZGUNNAHATE
I'm prodding ADD to post D:<

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

mintyboob
Just an fyi
I'm leaving to do stuff with friends in like an hour so I probably won't be able to post at all until tomorrow afternoon/evening

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EDIT
              bustin out a val post
              cause i think Perfume is a bit busy and we're definitely wrapping the trost arc up so...
Holly.Oreo.Whore

I like it.

Indulgent Darling

Well Eden is up c: now I just have to get a Romeo post out lol

Indulgent Darling

mintyboob

demyxgirl101

-xFawnx-

Soul Vacuum

freedomboy90

Klarion Watson

JEATSTREAM

Sherlock Homeslice

Chakolati

Pink perfume tea

Holly.Oreo.Whore

Eternity in Moonlight

Texan Lariato

Gorrific

SOOOOOO HEY GAIZ

Gorrific and I were discussing something and I wanted to see if you guys would be interested. The roleplay is going to be a month old in three days and we wanted to do something special for it's one month birthday <3 SO we were thinking that we could hold a couple contests and give away some gold'ums as prizes. Our idea was an art contest in which you draw your own character (choose one if you have more than one) celebrating their birthday, either alone or you can add in other characters. ANDDDD a soundtrack contest. I was thinking about throwing in something like 100mil per contest? Maybe some like second/third place prizes. And wed just put up a poll for voting on the winners.
Do you guys like this idea? Yay or nay?

Suwosa's Husbando

Fiendish Comrade

Autopsy Dinner Date

It's got my vote.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items