Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
eek ...Gaia ate my words!? I spent forty-five minuets typing it all out...Isaac showed off with a card trick and Zi described the perfect man burger...damn it!

Friendly Dabbler

Lol, sorry hun. I guess Gaia ate your words because I loaded the page a good seven or eight times to make sure it wasn't being funny before I deleted it. Did it from the computer and phone both. I originally went to read the post from my phone and it wasn't there and thought maybe the app was just being weird about page stretching like it can be sometimes and on the comp it still wasn't there. Idk what to say except I feel your pain. </3

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
emo

I will post later on today, I got to crawl out of my cave and go get groceries...eating is needed to live apparently. stare

Friendly Dabbler

lovely breasts
Nightintale

We're just gonna call it you're both hired. Please quote me in return and tell me what I've hired your character to do so I can update the front page. xD

Other Notes For Everyone:

I'm gonna go on and do a time skip so we can keep this rolling while technically sexy and Her Dreams Scream Love get settled in at school. They're really busy with the start of the year stuff right now.

As a result, we're also putting off the retirement party event until technically sexy is returned so that Satan can actually attend his own party.
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
lovely breasts
Nightintale

We're just gonna call it you're both hired. Please quote me in return and tell me what I've hired your character to do so I can update the front page. xD

Other Notes For Everyone:

I'm gonna go on and do a time skip so we can keep this rolling while technically sexy and Her Dreams Scream Love get settled in at school. They're really busy with the start of the year stuff right now.

As a result, we're also putting off the retirement party event until technically sexy is returned so that Satan can actually attend his own party.

For some reason my gaia never notified me that I was quoted- oops! lol
Sarah would probably fit in best as a cook or waitress, whichever is more needed.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Ooo...new posts...new life...a new day...and thus I will post for all three of my characters later on tonight, it's laundry day xp

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I would say I'm lurking...but the last time I did that in a place people didn't expect me to bring in a character and start posting.

So....Poke.

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I figured out what charries I'm bringing in!!

Yes...plural. More than one. I'm excited to see how it turns out
heart

Friendly Dabbler

Livian DoUrden
I figured out what charries I'm bringing in!!

Yes...plural. More than one. I'm excited to see how it turns out
heart

Woot! I've been having a spot of computer trouble but I think I have it sorted. I'll be catching up on my posting tomorrow. Welcome btw. (:

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Thank you!!

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Did I kill another thread? crying

I don't know who's turn it is to post next...

Friendly Dabbler

Livian DoUrden
Did I kill another thread? crying

I don't know who's turn it is to post next...

No sweetie, you didn't kill it, it always moves this slowly. tech and HDSL have been swamped with schoolwork since the start of the semester, so until it slows down for them, it's pretty much gonna stay at this snail's pace. I'll see if I have the room to wiggle out a post later after I finish this drawing. (:

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
No sweetie, you didn't kill it, it always moves this slowly. tech and HDSL have been swamped with schoolwork since the start of the semester, so until it slows down for them, it's pretty much gonna stay at this snail's pace. I'll see if I have the room to wiggle out a post later after I finish this drawing. (:
Awww, okie. I thought I'd ask

You don't have to do that for me ^-^;

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
Open for business? <3

Friendly Dabbler

Yes dear I just haven't posted yet because things have been busy here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff