Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I actually like Kanoko's new outfit. She's always been in more or less supreme poverty, so now it feels like she's established herself better?

I honestly liked Louie's older design better. I'm pretty indifferent on everyone else as I didn't really care about them.

Shoujo Kitten

As long as they don't butcher Ian and Rufus, I'm okay.
I personally like Kanoko's updated look, it's super... cute haha.

What I am more concerned about is Peyo, he like jumped ages and same with Rina.

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Moonlight Densetsu

I really have to disagree with you, no offense at all lol The "fairy" dress, stars, and wand, really fit her personality and is not unbecoming. Remember way back in 2011 when Crystal Overdrive came out? Well this was our first look at Kanoko's love for magical girls and mary sues. lol The character she created "Majoko Mariko" was super girly and a magical girl. Part of her attack art was even inspired by Sailor moon.
So Kanoko has always loved Magical Girls, so now she's wearing a Magical Girl costume in her new shop. Very representative of one of the things she loves. This part of her personality has always existed, maybe you just never noticed it lol

I guess you are right about that, but I just felt like the dress was too white for her brown hair. It looked too plain, actually. Maybe she could have a magical girl costume, but I think that it is lacking for me. But this is my take of it.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I don't like when they take nice NPC's and turn them into Cash/sales pushers @_@

Divine Muse

Balentay
Jayce Reinhardt
Balentay
Jayce Reinhardt
Still trying to wrap my brain around what they did to Ruby.

Why did they have to make her look like an exotic dancer with wings?

They got rid of her bonnet, which I remember old Ruby saying was given to her by a very dear friend and meant a lot to her.

I know she says that about the wings but I don't remember her saying that about the hat.

Hm. I was pretty sure she said that about the hat. I could be wrong though, it has been a long time.

At one point I also swore up and down that Rina and the knight guy were siblings.
But the introduction to Gaia that featured the conversation between Rina and him was altered and then removed ages ago so noone could prove it.

Shameless Streaker

SuccuViv
Ivan The Mouse
Sorry I don't see it XD; I might be biased since I've got all of the original Rococo items made by PRlSM and the recolor of the set Kanoko wears XDDD a random schoolgirl uniform isn't really appropriate though, at least not in my opinion, besides being "appropriate" isn't really a personality trait of Kanoko's.

Edit: omg I totally forgot about Majoko Mariko!, thank you The Moonlight Densetsu for bringing that up XD I knew I had more reasons for feeling this was a lot more Kanoko than a generic schoolgirl uniform...

I LOVE MAJOKO MARIKO rofl
Perfectly laughable Mary Sue, I love her xd . But yeah I hate when people forget that Kanoko was made to be SUPER GIRLY. xd Gaia never let go of that part of her personality. (Probably why she was on team Mahou Shoujo in the emails and Rina was team Sentai Hero)

And just to prove Kanoko's super girly-girl magical, special sparkle magicness; here are some pics from Crystal Overdrive.
THIS is the froufrou monstrosity she created:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
THIS is the AirShip she designed (damn look at all dat pink and sparkles)
THIS is the attack she came up with: (and complete with the "colored stars decors" )
and THIS is the blatant Sailor Moon scene she ripped off rofl

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SuccuViv
Her outfit used to be her schoolgirl uniform x_X; and Kanoko has dressed up and used many many costumes through her "RIG career" before landing on D*C, where she still wore her schoolgirl uniform. I really don't get this XD; Rococo as a store feels useless (just like Verge, since the main CS is the only thing they obviously want to mantain updated) but it's actually a pretty nice place, it looks better than the rest XD

Now if we are talking updated looks I think the artist did a horrid job on most of them, specially on Devin.

Poor Devin. He was a more interesting character before he got stereotyped right in the face. And the revamp of his look retcon'd him to better fit his stereotyping...

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Still hate how Devan went from normal dude who's gay to OH MAH GAWD I AM SOOOO FABULOUS. I will never forgive that. Never.

Demonic Lover

The Moonlight Densetsu
Oh god I love you XD the feels! I hated most of the items in that CI but it was still one of my favorites because the story was just so fun <3 now, why don't we have an item with the ribbon thingie??? XD I want to transform!
Yuekazehime
Limp wrist and pink shirt, I'm still so mad x_x; I never got over it, that artist DX

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
also tbh your real concern should be that she's hallucinating her old boss??? unless rococo is part of DC but I thought it wasn't.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
SuccuViv
Her outfit used to be her schoolgirl uniform x_X; and Kanoko has dressed up and used many many costumes through her "RIG career" before landing on D*C, where she still wore her schoolgirl uniform. I really don't get this XD; Rococo as a store feels useless (just like Verge, since the main CS is the only thing they obviously want to mantain updated) but it's actually a pretty nice place, it looks better than the rest XD

Now if we are talking updated looks I think the artist did a horrid job on most of them, specially on Devin.

Unlike Verge, I feel Rococo has a viable gimmick. Verge doesn't work because it advertises supreme exclusivity and doesn't even attempt to deliver anymore. Both needed a price check at their initial launch, but Rococo adjusted faster where as they still try to pimp out Verge items for prices almost no one but the supremely rich or foolish are willing to spend.

And I don't mind seeing Rococo's storefront because it has yet to be annoying and/or obnoxious.
It's almost a little sad that it outshines any of the other "premium" stores.

Shameless Streaker

Ivan The Mouse
The Moonlight Densetsu

I really have to disagree with you, no offense at all lol The "fairy" dress, stars, and wand, really fit her personality and is not unbecoming. Remember way back in 2011 when Crystal Overdrive came out? Well this was our first look at Kanoko's love for magical girls and mary sues. lol The character she created "Majoko Mariko" was super girly and a magical girl. Part of her attack art was even inspired by Sailor moon.
So Kanoko has always loved Magical Girls, so now she's wearing a Magical Girl costume in her new shop. Very representative of one of the things she loves. This part of her personality has always existed, maybe you just never noticed it lol

I guess you are right about that, but I just felt like the dress was too white for her brown hair. It looked too plain, actually. Maybe she could have a magical girl costume, but I think that it is lacking for me. But this is my take of it.

Gaia should of saved time and gone back to her first star costume that was that was the cutest
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Ok JK JK. I guess it's a matter of personal preference. I like it, because I love rompers, and because I feel like I've seen kanoko in every color but white, until this

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
SuccuViv
Ivan The Mouse
Sorry I don't see it XD; I might be biased since I've got all of the original Rococo items made by PRlSM and the recolor of the set Kanoko wears XDDD a random schoolgirl uniform isn't really appropriate though, at least not in my opinion, besides being "appropriate" isn't really a personality trait of Kanoko's.

Edit: omg I totally forgot about Majoko Mariko!, thank you The Moonlight Densetsu for bringing that up XD I knew I had more reasons for feeling this was a lot more Kanoko than a generic schoolgirl uniform...

Wait, you can buy that set? What is it called?

Demonic Lover

AKB0048
Wait, you can buy that set? What is it called?
Ace of Stars/Quartz C:
It looks better in Kanoko XD I wish we would get a romper more like hers and the stars without the hairstyle, but oh well~

Magical Bunny

Didn't Kanoko wear Queen Ann's Lace for the Halloween event a few years or so back? She's ALWAYS been wearing ridiculous costumes. The school uniform is probably yet another costume of hers, not actually legitimate clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff