Welcome to Gaia! ::

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Seriously though, Gaia. This is beyond scary right now.

75 billion???

We need more item generators, not gold. We have enough gold. Way enough.

If you really want people to buy, release more pure item generators and include items that are most saught after or items that are barely seen in the marketplace.

I'm not even going to mention gold sinks, because everytime we had one, you release a gold generator anyway which makes it completely pointless.

josabean's Husbando

Greedy Husband

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
      Only a matter of time until we hit the trillions. It has taken them less than a year to go from hundreds of thousands to multiple billions. Nothing stops this train.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't think we need more item generators - I think we need alternative ways to supply the demand of rarer items to bar inflation. Alchemy could definitely use a massive overhaul.

It's so obvious that Gaia releases these gold generators to feed the demand for item generators, then they release an item generator after sufficient time, the contents deflate, and they keep repeating the cycle. To Gaia, all they want is your money, and they're willing to wring users like this over and over again.

Long term, all of these gold/item generators won't sustain the population on Gaia. I think it is priority that Gaia starts making the site more playable so people spend more time on the site, and that includes a method to retain item value at a reasonable standard while maximizing the amount of time an average user spends on the site.

Invisible Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
Toxe-sama
      Only a matter of time until we hit the trillions. It has taken them less than a year to go from hundreds of thousands to multiple billions. Nothing stops this train.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ugh
i agree i am all for deflation RIGs.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
GGs are just so boring.
They need to create some excitement if they want people to buy things.

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Aaaand 100B has been hit.
Not surprising....
emotion_eyebrow

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Toppaware
Seriously though, Gaia. This is beyond scary right now.

75 billion???

We need more item generators, not gold. We have enough gold. Way enough.

If you really want people to buy, release more pure item generators and include items that are most saught after or items that are barely seen in the marketplace.

I'm not even going to mention gold sinks, because everytime we had one, you release a gold generator anyway which makes it completely pointless.

Your comment was their command. 100B RIG has been granted.

Beloved Lover

It has happened~

Let The Marketplace Burn

gaia_diamond

Appelsina's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Wolf

User Image

Has anyone even actually been getting a max payout from these things confused
or what even is the average payout from these things, doesn't make them any good either way but I do wonder what people are tossing their money at 8T

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
I bought one of those Heat Wave rigs with Cash earned from watching ads to see what it would do. 31.5 million. For today's standards, color me unimpressed.

Sparkling Streaker

Ace the Wolfe

there's a thread in the GCD with a rough for the average payout. the payouts are so low, these things are literally a waste of money.

Appelsina's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Wolf

bacon queen

there's a thread in the GCD with a rough for the average payout. the payouts are so low, these things are literally a waste of money.

Just checked it out and....woooow
Thats pretty unimpressive. Esepcially given 30million might as well be the new 10-20k lol

Sparkling Streaker

Ace the Wolfe
bacon queen

Just checked it out and....woooow
Thats pretty unimpressive. Esepcially given 30million might as well be the new 10-20k lol

it's just another terrible ploy to get people to buy these things in bulk. those plus bundles are even worse value for ur buck. i wish they wouldn't make their desperation so obvious. stressed

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

bacon queen
Ace the Wolfe

LOL OH WOW. Ngl, I feel for those buying the RGGs rxpecting high payouts from them. I mean, yea, they're the ones causing the inflation, but they aren't getting their money's worth. Oh well, it's all a gamble anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff