Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Fairy

The very last thing i did last night was check Gaia, this was at about 12. Went through all the usual cash adverts.
Now i wake up about 8 1/2 hours later and check Gaia again. 10 announcements?? In 8 hours? It used to be that if you went on holiday for a week you'd come back to about 7, now your pushing out over 1 an hour?
Not to mention it caps at 10, so your ridiculous "sales" and cash adverts could push out important information. Either stop with the ecsesive adverts (something I'm certain you won't do) or devise away for announcements about other things to get through even if we reach the 10 announcement cap. At this rate no one will know about site updates or events because we'll all be permanently caped.

Shadowy Millionaire

13,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, I was just heading this way to say how ridiculous the announcements are. I'm not online 24/7. Not even 12/7. I won't read those announcements and some will be entirely LOST due to me not giving a fsk or just never being able to click on them from the announcements tab. It's also very annoying to click them out, because i have to wait. Then more appear. It's like they're multiplying like rabbits.

Seriously, rethink all the advertisements, Management, or you really will push people away, and not to any sister sites, either.

Original Fairy

I tend to click through them mindlessly because it's safe to assume there all cash related rolleyes ,
i don't mind one or two, but i think we've reached the point where its actually damaging.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I counted 15 in 11 hours, between before I went to work yesterday and when I got home at 2:30. :/
What I have noticed, though, is that between 6-7am and before I go to work (which is when I'm sleeping), there's 4-7. So it's less than one per hour, but still too many.

Invisible Lunatic

13,300 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
and another 20 gold generators

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers