Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

My first complete-ish avi
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          And if I were to make the same thing now for whatever reason, it'd probably look like so:
          That was fun haha I'd probably add more items but this is pretty much just an item-to-item update.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I love this thread already.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Mandybun
http://i62.tinypic.com/111ufsy.png

.: [ Hey what scythe is that in the second picture? It looks awesome but I can't find it in tektek (though I may have missed it) ] :.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Antiq
I haven't kept any of my old avatars, and I'm feeling too lazy right now to go to tektek and try to remember them, but I was very fond of Belted Pants, Tundra Boots and the #0000FF Complex Shirt lol Still have that shirt.
your avi is amazing

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My first "complete" avatar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'd probably go closer to this, these days. My original avatar was more light and fun, and I loved those pants with those boots, but they no longer layer like that, and I often care more about matching within a theme.

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Denham

And if I were to make the same thing now for whatever reason, it'd probably look like so:
          That was fun haha I'd probably add more items but this is pretty much just an item-to-item update.

OMG, I remember you now!!
xd

Invisible Ghost

So this is my first "permanent" avatar for Gaia.

User ImageUser Image

When I signed up, I actually picked the purple eyes, but then Gaia randomly changed everyone's purple eyes to brown, any one else remember that? Dark days, one of the first times I remember people avoiding changing their avatars ever, lest they lose their purple.

Later, I dropped Sword of Aegis for Ancient Katana, changed the shape of my eyes once we were able to get purple ones again (because man, the ones I picked were hideous in shape), and added my first huge quest, Winged Anklets.

I tried remaking this avatar, and came up with this. I actually really like it, for what it is.

User Image

Sadly there are still no alternate Rainbow Socks.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Reginald Orius
Denham

OMG, I remember you now!!
xd

Really?! That's awesome! emotion_kirakira

Spoopy Loiterer

the hidden ghost

When I signed up, I actually picked the purple eyes, but then Gaia randomly changed everyone's purple eyes to brown, any one else remember that? Dark days, one of the first times I remember people avoiding changing their avatars ever, lest they lose their purple.
Yes, I totally remember that! I was a hanger-on in the petition thread to restore the eyes for the longest time before finally giving up. I don't remember who exactly but I know in a Dev's journal they mentioned bringing the colors back and nothing ever happened. I asked about it in Ask the Admin a couple times and no one replied.

Looks like I'm still subscribed to the petition thread even. Guess I still can't let it go. cat_rofl
User Image
diet otaku
Momoka
diet otaku
well this was the first outfit that was really me...

i don't actually know if there's a way to modernize that look.

Here is my try to modernize you ^^
User Image

i combined everybody's ideas and got this so far:

User Image

it still needs something over the shirt and i don't know if i should include/replace the chain wallet (also forgot that the original was wearing emo glasses, heh). too bad this outfit's so insanely expensive. crying

May I ask what the leg mod is on you dream avatar? emotion_kirakira

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Caffeinated Layla

red's hood. :3 i... might be a little bit hooked on those legs now... >.>
diet otaku
Caffeinated Layla

Ah! I did tektek Red's Hood but the legs aren't there =/ [must still be fixing the site] but thankyou <3

They do look awesome! I have seen alot of people wearing these legs, espicially the recolors! XD

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Caffeinated Layla
diet otaku
Caffeinated Layla

Ah! I did tektek Red's Hood but the legs aren't there =/ [must still be fixing the site] but thankyou <3

They do look awesome! I have seen alot of people wearing these legs, espicially the recolors! XD

yeah, tektek is still quite a bit behind on adding new items. :/
This is what I used to look like a long time ago back when my name was Nikko Takishima.
I was 13 years old then and was I guess you could say...a weebo lol I knew NOTHING of Japanese culture and I was an Anime fan. But hey I was young~ redface I tried to keep it similar looking as much as possible, not sure about the hat though...I just couldn't find one good enough! *sobs* emotion_facepalm

User Image

I still tried my best to recreate the look I was going for, Nikko was my OC when I used to role-play a lot with one of my older sisters and her friends. I was suppose to be a ninja with fire powers like some kind of phoenix or something, plus in this picture you can see my first Donation item! It was the Phoenix Circlet and I loved it so much cause I was going through a fire fazz in my life, I wanted to be uber tough! But now I'm all girly and jank lol.
*puts my hands together* Ahhh~ good times~ Innocent times~ stupid times as well~ emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff