Welcome to Gaia! ::

Konani_NTH
yohane_bonaventura
Konani_NTH
yohane_bonaventura
i'm always open to a Nice Yaoi Role play smile

nice lovey-dovey, or nice in terms of plot, story and/or characters .w. ?

got any cravings, wants or things you don't want to play?
-you're welcome to send me a PM with more detailed information if you don't want to write it all down here in the thread ^_^-!

hehe I Nothing to hide smile

I Do like the pair up's with the sweet lovey-dovey,boy with the bad Hot boy! And what's so much great on it too is the fact that that type of pair up can be for almost anything and plot time. School fantasy and so on smile I Don't like scat either that stuff is nasty i can't image who could love it!

oh, i know a few who do, doesn't make them bad people, just different from your average fetish or like. -still, nothing i'd ever want >w<''

i don't mind m-preg though, it's an interesting concept if you work out a way it could work...

myself is a big fan of human x inhuman couples, and throwing in some half-animal characters could make things really interesting too- like centaurs or nagi .w.~!
but what do you say, we could try doing something like a school environment with just humans in it, something medieval fantasy-ish, or throw in non-humans into a human society, endless possibilities really- i'm not a big fan of science fiction however, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me any of them .w.~?

can't say i heard of M-Preg as for human with inhumans i do like that pair up as well smile

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
yohane_bonaventura

can't say i heard of M-Preg as for human with inhumans i do like that pair up as well smile

m-preg= male pregnancy, it's one of the main plots in Love Pistols/ SEx Pistols manga

anyway, we should figure out something to play then, yes? we can chat over skype if you want to, or you could tell me if you've any plots or cravings?
-i figure skype would be more swift to decide on characters, plots and settings and such ^_^-?

*edit; or if you've got nothing in specific, i could send you a PM with a bunch of suggestions?
since i- ahem, tend to write pretty long texts if i got some interesting plot in mind, eheh ^_^''

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Tipsy Shoujo

Konani_NTH

*waves hands in the air while dancing*
This sounds like great fun ^o ^ You still looking for probable partners in crime? ^u ^

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
KawaiiSuperKlee
Konani_NTH

This sounds like great fun ^o ^ You still looking for probable partners in crime? ^u ^

i always do ^_^-!

wanna throw me some information about what you like, dislike, and might want to play with me .w. ?

this thread or a PM works fine, or you could add me on skype for quicker chatting~!

Tipsy Shoujo

Konani_NTH
KawaiiSuperKlee
Konani_NTH

i always do ^_^-!

wanna throw me some information about what you like, dislike, and might want to play with me .w. ?

this thread or a PM works fine, or you could add me on skype for quicker chatting~!

Skype would be wonderful!!
I'll add you once im back from my run!!
Talk to you later ^u ^
Excited to plot fantasy with you muhahaha

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
KawaiiSuperKlee
Konani_NTH
KawaiiSuperKlee
Konani_NTH

i always do ^_^-!

Skype would be wonderful!!
I'll add you once im back from my run!!
Talk to you later ^u ^
Excited to plot fantasy with you muhahaha

ohh- that laugh can only mean good things *w*

-i'll send the name to you through PM ^_^-!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
so i just had an idea, sitting here in front of my laptop in the middle of the night-

-this insomnia guy sits in front of his computer all day and all night, sleeping maybe a few hours a night. chatting with someone from he doesn't know where, their conversations goes on for a couple of months,
then things could either go down a nicer path where this other guy appears one day by the insomnia chatter's door, since he's decided to try and help his friend with his insomnia problems through various means.
or things could be a tad more creepy, where the chatting continues, but the guy on the other side of the screen goes from a friendly chatter to someone with an obsession for the insomnia guy, and while continuing to chat in a regular way- he's slowly approaching the target of his obsession and some much less pleasant things might occur-

-there we go, idea's out in the open -w-

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover