Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yup, i'm not going to make this some super-detailed fancy kind of thread, just list a few things i might be interested in, and what i got to offer.

* I only play Yaoi, male x male, relationships in roleplays. It is my own preference, and i have little to no interest in female characters when it comes to roleplaying.
* I have very few limits when it comes to roleplaying. Scat is something i avoid, but blood, gore, swearing and other graphic things is perfectly fine. Age is just a number, and normal-life norms aren't necessary in a made-up story.
* I write paragraph-length replies to my roleplays. That doesn't mean you have to do the same, but i would appreciate if i could have at least one paragraph in return, with something for me to work with- thank you.
* I will not disappear all of a sudden if we're active in a play or a discussion. If i won't have access to any computer for a while, i will tell you so beforehand.
* I am willing, and able, to play multiple characters in a roleplay as well.
* I can do timeskips if they feel necessary for the development of the play, but i don't do blackscreens.
* I have been roleplaying constantly for several years, with a variation of partners, plots, characters and settings.
* I appreciate literacy, maybe writing a paragraph or more per post, so i'd be glad if you do too.

On to what i could be interested in when it comes to roleplaying..

* Fantasy- it could be the plot, or the characters, fantasy is the main favorite theme of mine and you're free to suggest any plot or character you want, i could still go for something else than what i've listed.
* Variation- the same thing happening all the time is usually not very fun, and the same kinds of characters doing the same things in a play feels like it would be quite predictable, so variation is appreciated. Just making the characters do some different things every now and again, or steer the plot one way or the other.

Other than what's listed above, i'm not very picky. You can throw me an idea of a play of yours, or a character, a concept, or just saying you're interested and i'll try to come up with some plots that might be interesting.

I have a Skype- account for chatting and talking, doing plots and discuss things outside of the RPs.

I play roleplays on Gaiaonline through PMs, and offsite on a specific site. I can give you the name through a PM if it would be of interest.

When speaking off-topic, i tend to use a lot of smileys and do very casual talk. Just so you won't be put off by the sloppier wording outside the roleplay.

That was pretty much it, i suppose. Feel free to contact me through a PM, or quote me in the thread, if you're interested in playing anything with me, thank you.

I am not interested in Group- Roleplays.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
princessgal14
Konani_NTH
i seem to fit in the category

okay, do you have any preferences when it comes to roleplays?
and did you have any ideas for a play, or characters .w. ?

we can discuss this over PMs if you want to ^_^-

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
princessgal14
[
Quote:
the ipad is eating my messages ugh

how unfortunate, but i replied to your PM- sorry it took a few days, had a busy week going across sweden for a couple of days, eheh..

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
i'm always open to a Nice Yaoi Role play smile

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
yohane_bonaventura

nice lovey-dovey, or nice in terms of plot, story and/or characters .w. ?

got any cravings, wants or things you don't want to play?
-you're welcome to send me a PM with more detailed information if you don't want to write it all down here in the thread ^_^-!
Konani_NTH
yohane_bonaventura

-you're welcome to send me a PM with more detailed information if you don't want to write it all down here in the thread ^_^-!

hehe I Nothing to hide smile

I Do like the pair up's with the sweet lovey-dovey,boy with the bad Hot boy! And what's so much great on it too is the fact that that type of pair up can be for almost anything and plot time. School fantasy and so on smile I Don't like scat either that stuff is nasty i can't image who could love it!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
yohane_bonaventura
Konani_NTH
yohane_bonaventura

hehe I Nothing to hide smile

I Do like the pair up's with the sweet lovey-dovey,boy with the bad Hot boy! And what's so much great on it too is the fact that that type of pair up can be for almost anything and plot time. School fantasy and so on smile I Don't like scat either that stuff is nasty i can't image who could love it!

oh, i know a few who do, doesn't make them bad people, just different from your average fetish or like. -still, nothing i'd ever want >w<''

i don't mind m-preg though, it's an interesting concept if you work out a way it could work...

myself is a big fan of human x inhuman couples, and throwing in some half-animal characters could make things really interesting too- like centaurs or nagi .w.~!
but what do you say, we could try doing something like a school environment with just humans in it, something medieval fantasy-ish, or throw in non-humans into a human society, endless possibilities really- i'm not a big fan of science fiction however, but if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me any of them .w.~?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff