Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been seeing 7 other Korean women, is that cheating?

Seven?! Are you kidding me? YES. 0.54285714285714 54.3% [ 19 ]
Maybe, as long as it doesn't lead to anything you will regret. 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 4 ]
No, you are just hanging around these women to be culturally smothered. 0.34285714285714 34.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 >

Giver

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for coming!

Anyways, my Korean girlfriend Sun Hee and I have been together for two and a half years. Our relationship together has had its ups and downs. However, she and I managed to remain strong throughout the ordeal.

I am writing to you guys to see if my actions are considered unfaithful to my Korean girlfriend, Sun Hee.

While she went off to Seoul, South Korea (That is where she is from) to study, I stayed here in my city to finish up my Bachelor's. Throughout my semester, I managed to make 7 friends whom are all female and all Korean.

Just yesterday, I hung out with three Korean women at the same time (I even bought them lunch and drove each of them home).

Two weeks ago as I was buying tea, I engaged a conversation with the Korean juice girl regarding her English and how it sounded so fluent. She thanked me and told me that, "I only work two or three times a week, you should come by on my dayoff and we can hang out? My name is Alice". I just nodded and got my drink and before leaving said, "Gomasunida (thank you in Korean) " which made her smile.

Today, I am going to see Alice and see if she is available to hang out this upcoming Friday.

I tell Sun Hee, my korean girlfriend about these women and asked for her permission if it is all right to hang out because I want to learn more about Korean culture as well as make new friends.

There was these other two incidents regarding going to the movies with this other Korean girl and this other time I showed this other Korean girl around my elementary school which she and I talked about embarrassing stories about school life. Later she told me that, "If I do not get married to Sun Hee, is it okay if I married you?" I laughed but I could tell she is dead serious.

And this one time, I totally forgot to hang out with this other Korean lady (we were going to have Korean BBQ for lunch).

I have never touched any of these Korean women sexually nor do I plan to do so. All I want is to make new friends and try and improve my Korean vocabulary.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
You know that feeling you get when an old show you used to watch suddenly starts coming out with new episodes after a long period of idleness?

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Not this s**t again.

Seriously. It was funny, now its just old.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
general spludge
oh god, i almost forgot about these threads

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Really. It's been a while since he made one of these. Same with AsianPride - he hasn't been around for a while from what I've seen.

Devoted Pirate

The saga continues

rolleyes

Girl

Sreylux
I managed to make 7 friends whom are all female and all Korean.

OH MY GOD WHAT A COINCIDENCE

Wheezing Fatcat

hee-larious
Sreylux
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for coming!

Anyways, my Korean girlfriend Sun Hee and I have been together for two and a half years. Our relationship together has had its ups and downs. However, she and I managed to remain strong throughout the ordeal.

I am writing to you guys to see if my actions are considered unfaithful to my Korean girlfriend, Sun Hee.

While she went off to Seoul, South Korea (That is where she is from) to study, I stayed here in my city to finish up my Bachelor's. Throughout my semester, I managed to make 7 friends whom are all female and all Korean.

Just yesterday, I hung out with three Korean women at the same time (I even bought them lunch and drove each of them home).

Two weeks ago as I was buying tea, I engaged a conversation with the Korean juice girl regarding her English and how it sounded so fluent. She thanked me and told me that, "I only work two or three times a week, you should come by on my dayoff and we can hang out? My name is Alice". I just nodded and got my drink and before leaving said, "Gomasunida (thank you in Korean) " which made her smile.

Today, I am going to see Alice and see if she is available to hang out this upcoming Friday.

I tell Sun Hee, my korean [why didn't you capitalize korean here?] girlfriend about these women and asked for her permission if it is all right to hang out because I want to learn more about Korean culture as well as make new friends.

There was these other two incidents regarding going to the movies with this other Korean girl and this other time I showed this other Korean girl around my elementary school which she and I talked about embarrassing stories about school life. Later she told me that, "If I do not get married to Sun Hee, is it okay if I married you?" I laughed but I could tell she is dead serious.

And this one time, I totally forgot to hang out with this other Korean lady (we were going to have Korean BBQ for lunch).

I have never touched any of these Korean women sexually nor do I plan to do so. All I want is to make new friends and try and improve my Korean vocabulary.

Conservative Mechanic

the sun-hee chronicles continue

Demonic Ally

Is this a reboot of the Sun Her chronicles?

Demonic Ally

Is this a reboot of the Sun Her chronicles?

Liberal Receiver

So, how long are you gonna "George Lucas" this bruv?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff