Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fatcat

♪And if you leave here,
You leave me broken, shattered, I lie...♪

gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft “Hello everyone! My name is Ven, short for Venedict. I'm a nineteen year old guy and am on a quest for friendship. I haven't been on Gaia for long so my friendslist is lacking. What better place to search for friends than the FC? I suppose I should tell a bit about me right? Well lets see. I enjoy gaming, cosplay, makeup, baking and most activities involving the arts. I can be a bit scatterbrained and a bit clumsy so I apologize in advance! Let's chat my lovelies!~” gaia_angelright

♪I'm just a crosshair,
I'm just a shot, then we can die...♪

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
a shy fatcat is fine too.

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris

Lonely humorist keep me entertained.

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

i can't do that, Ven. what is Ven even short for.. Ven...cent?

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

Oh try please. I grow bored this early in the morning and need entertainment. Also, its short for Venedict.

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

Oh try please. I grow bored this early in the morning and need entertainment. Also, its short for Venedict.

it is still night here, and i grow so weary....................wait venedict? so your parents took benedict and slapped a b on there?

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

it is still night here, and i grow so weary....................wait venedict? so your parents took benedict and slapped a b on there?

Yes, its very odd. Its Russian and sounds dumb so Ven is the way to go.

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

it makes me think sci-fi. like, you could be a side character that betrays the main character, but everyone sees it coming, because come on; so obvious.

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

it makes me think sci-fi. like, you could be a side character that betrays the main character, but everyone sees it coming, because come on; so obvious.

Would I get a cool scarf? Come on, I can't be a side betrayal character without a scarf.

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

Would I get a cool scarf? Come on, I can't be a side betrayal character without a scarf.

two of them. one across the forehead, diagonal of course, and the other, a small one, on the left fringe of the lip, interrupting the regularity of the mustache stubble. both acquired during the battle when you killed the protagonist's father, but shh, they don't know that yet.

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

two of them. one across the forehead, diagonal of course, and the other, a small one, on the left fringe of the lip, interrupting the regularity of the mustache stubble. both acquired during the battle when you killed the protagonist's father, but shh, they don't know that yet.

I can agree with all this. What was my motivation? Did he owe me money or am I a ruthless, rugged killer?

Lonely Humorist

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
confused
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

I can agree with all this. What was my motivation? Did he owe me money or am I a ruthless, rugged killer?

you were always a bit of a rogue, but a long time family friend. you and the protagonist's father go way back. maybe you two even saved the day a couple times. you were never really hero material, but that didn't stop him from believing in you. he dragged you reluctantly to greatness. but that's all in the past. you've changed; they really got to you, didn't they? or maybe you were always this way. whos to say what the turning point was. maybe jealousy, you always were kind of a petty person. maybe it was for the money, i'm sure that didn't hurt. maybe you got some misguided notion of brokering peace, but peace doesn't come at the cost of spilling your friends blood and taking up arms against your godson. also you have a robot arm because that'd be hella cool.

Shy Fatcat

Lythiris
confused
Megane Fetish
Lythiris
Megane Fetish
Lythiris

you were always a bit of a rogue, but a long time family friend. you and the protagonist's father go way back. maybe you two even saved the day a couple times. you were never really hero material, but that didn't stop him from believing in you. he dragged you reluctantly to greatness. but that's all in the past. you've changed; they really got to you, didn't they? or maybe you were always this way. whos to say what the turning point was. maybe jealousy, you always were kind of a petty person. maybe it was for the money, i'm sure that didn't hurt. maybe you got some misguided notion of brokering peace, but peace doesn't come at the cost of spilling your friends blood and taking up arms against your godson. also you have a robot arm because that'd be hella cool.

Oh hell yeah! Robot arms are rad. Do I get a cool catch phrase? I feel like I would. Was my arm blasted off all cool like? I want it to have been severed and then blown up.

Romantic Nerd

/eats some popcorn/
i need to know what happens next omg

Grunniebun's Prince

Mythical Unicorn

Why do you have to stay up so late? =0
Also, hello~
I'm Shilo. o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff