Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Bear

I cannot afford GC nor I want it and I don't like being spammed with these offers, it's very annoying.
Please, give us an opt out, thanks.

Dedicated Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
This x1000. Just give us a check box under account settings. Check the box to receive GC PMs, uncheck it to opt out. That way, those interested in the offers can still get them, while others who may not be able to buy cash (like myself) or simply are not interested will not have to feel harassed.

Bear

Neopentane
This x1000. Just give us a check box under account settings. Check the box to receive GC PMs, uncheck it to opt out. That way, those interested in the offers can still get them, while others who may not be able to buy cash (like myself) or simply are not interested will not have to feel harassed.

exactly

Dangerous Sweetheart

You can put admin on ignore
And they cant send them to you anymore
I did it
It'll briefly show up as a new PM but once you click on the link to go to your inbox it won't actually be there. lol

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Zyrellia
I did it
It'll briefly show up as a new PM but once you click on the link to go to your inbox it won't actually be there. lol

I'll definitely be doing that
It's still really annoying, though? Like, I get excited when I get a PM, this is so cocktease-y >:/
But thanks for the tip!

Dangerous Sweetheart

ArterialCaucus
Zyrellia
I did it

I'll definitely be doing that
It's still really annoying, though? Like, I get excited when I get a PM, this is so cocktease-y >:/
But thanks for the tip!

Once i put them on ignore, they (ironically) sent out another GC PM and i was like, "did we just get another one? Because mine is, ya know, nonexistent."

Lightbringer

Since they haven't given us such an option for announcements, I'm doubtful they would for these advertisement PMs. I still recall that it was stated somewhere that no new features would be developed unless there was potential for profit. Since this would be doing the opposite for them, I really, really doubt they would bother taking the time to develop something even as simple as a Gaia Cash ad PM black list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff