Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Genius

User ImagexxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjulian & rachael
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD'ARCO

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

When Rachael caught sight of the art building she ran ahead. She was excited to see the building and what materials they had. "So, what do you like to do? I'm sure by seeing how exited Rachael got, she loves art." Julian slightly chuckled. Like his sister he had yet to get to conversations, and he got nervous his face tinging slightly pink.

Once Julian got inside with Ao they walked down the hall until he spotted an open door. Walking inside, he found his sister painting on a canvas. "Already?" Julian teased. "Just wait until I'm done." Rachael smirked. She glanced up between Julian and Ao quite often. Julian walked up to her and tried to peer over her shoulder. She quickly spun to face him and got black paint on his face. "No peeking." she warned. "Is that how you're going to be?" Julian growled. He grabbed one of the paints and put his hand in and flung it at Rachael. When the paint hit her her mouth gaped. "No you didn't..." She started. Getting another glob of paint she flung it back at Julian but he moved missing most of it, and that hit Ao. "Would you like the honors?" Julian asked Ao with a smile holding the can out to him.

« w h e r e » The art building.
                                                  « w i t h » Ao, and eachother.
                                                  « t h i n k i n g » I'm painting something special~ - Rachael I'm hoping to be friends with Ao... - Julian
                                                  « o o c » Tee hee.

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗
species: lop-eared rabbit
mood: excitable
company: zaos, aimi and rachael

╚══════════════╝

"I like art too, I paint a lot," Ao replied with a content smile, looking over at Julian. He seemed to be a bit embarrassed, which was.. kind of cute. As they walked in, Ao watched the two talk and argue for a minute before the paint started flying. He gave a shrill scream as the black paint splattered all over his white clothes and he stared at it, horrified. Damn it, damn it! He should have gotten out of the way! His mind started reeling as his OCD told him get it all off as fast as possible and he quickly moved to the door, running to the closest bathrooms. His hands shaking a tiny bit, he scrubbed at the black marks with some damp cloth, even if he knew it was a lost cause. It was never coming off and he knew it.. "C-Come on, come on.." He hated mess so much.. It was just horrible! He couldn't stand it. Sniffing, he dropped the cloth in the sink and looked at the large black smudges on his clothes.

ooc

gASP DRAMA
WreckingHavoc

Quotable Genius

"Oh fudge." Rachael muttered when Ao started freaking out. She saw Julian run out after him, and decided that she'd leave Julian with Ao and ask him later how things turned out.

Julian immediately followed Ao "Wait!" Julian shouted. "Hey, are you okay?" Julian asked genuinely concerned. When he heard Ao sniffle he really wanted to hug the boy, but he restrained himself. Looking down at his own shirt, he realized that the paint that hit him only hit his pants and a bit on his face. Pulling off his shirt, he put it on Ao. "Feel any better?" Julian asked, nervously biting his lip. He had the strongest urge to hold him but fear of setting the boy off prevented him from touching Ao.

« t h i n k i n g » I hope Ao's okay. - Rachael I really want to hold him until he's better... - Julian
                                                  « o o c » look what you did Nommy...you got Julian shirtless. ;D

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Looking up when Julian walked in, Ao sniffled a bit and nodded weakly, wiping his eyes a little bit. He heard Julian moving and looked at him, his face going red as the male's shirt was removed and put on him. The shirt was very big on him; it reached down to just past his shorts, hiding any stains the paint left. His face went a bit red at the gesture and he looked up at Julian, his eyes slightly watery.
"T-Thank you.." Looking down at the shirt, Ao fixed his socks and wiped his eyes, managing a cute smile, but it was replaced by a surprised look and a blush when he saw Julian's bare chest. He was very well built.. "U-Um.. S-Sorry.. Don you w-want your shirt back..?"

ooc

xxxxxxxxx
WreckingHavoc

User ImageUser Image
Kaito
and TomoyaSui

Kaito and Tomoya were on their way to Tomoya's dorm after visiting the front office to receive their dorm room key. Once they got that, they went straight to Tomoya's room which was room sixteen. On their way to the room and trying their hardest to find it, Kaito realized that he had no idea where he was going or where the room was at, seeing on how this school was so huge, he couldn't imagine someone being able to find their way around, unless they have a map of this school. Kaito looked over at Tomoya as she did the same thing "we're lost" they said in unison which they both sighed as well "well all we gotta do is look for room sixteen.. can't be that hard" Kaito said as he rubbed the back of his head feeling horrible about not being useful for his sister at the moment "it's okay.. we can just ask someone, I'm sure people at this school knows better than us" she smiled sweetly at Kaito then continued to walk.

As they turned a corner of the hallway, they both saw two people walking towards them or in fact towards the end of the hallway. Tomoya noticed the blue haired girl in her blue outfit, then the black haired man that was accompanying the girl. Tomoya went up to them both without hesitation and being her friendly self, she smiled at them both "hello, I'm sorry to bother you two, but my brother and I are lost and we're trying to find room sixteen, but this school is so huge that we can't figure where we're at, do you two possibly know where we could find the room or get a map?" Tomoya said in her sweet loving voice. While Tomoya was explaining things to the two, Kaito approached from behind with the luggages and heard his sister explain that they were lost "speak for yourself Tomo" he said under his breath as he observed the two that Tomo approached.

Antique Doll Snow

LadyAkane58

Vampire

- ⊰ You're too mean, I don't like you, [********] you anyway, you make me want to scream at the top of my lungs ; It hurts but, I won't fight you, you suck anyway, you make me wanna die. Right when I . . .

User Image
                ℑamie ℭree w e n d i g o
                SaphireStars
                sarkaro

unde ℒocation : Garden, Gazebo unde Company : Ereli & Yana
                unde OOC : Jamie has an accent btw can u guess what it is

"Alright then." The wendigo muttered, looking up at the girl, examining her. It was obvious she was human, but she still had a strange vibe at her presence. The male also noticed she was shorter than him, it seemed; her bright pink hair reached her waist, flowing around her when the sudden breeze took by. Looking at these abnormal colors of hair at this Academy Jamie keeps convincing him to dye his hair as well. Maybe after this week was over and after he does his weekly shopping, he'd go and get something done. Jamie looked back down at his hands while listening to the girl introduce herself, saying her name was Yana, and that she was betting the kitten -- who seemed to dislike the wendigo -- that she could prove him wrong by catching him. He cracked his knuckles out of habit when she finished talking; not having enough curiosity in him to question her as to why she wanted to make such a bet, nor did he have enough care about it. The only thing he thought was, Ah, so she can talk to animals or whatever, that's cool. However Jamie didn't mind having another person coming in to start a conversation. He didn't expect it, but he didn't care if others want to talk with him either. He would have to get used to his fellow classmates talking to him anyway, he couldn't seclude himself from others anymore -- now knowing he doesn't get to eat them after. It would suck getting kicked out of here in the first few weeks just because he killed someone. Jamie gave it a thought, wondering how he would survive even this month with nearly thousands of people walking by him, completely oblivious as to what he could do to them.

The male let out a low sigh, lazily rising his head up when the new girl asked them a question about being new students here. He took a glance at Erela before looking back at the girl to nod in response. "Yeah, I am. Name's Jamie. I just got here about.. thirty minutes ago." He tilted his head, half in curiosity of Yana and half of because the damn sun was getting directly into his eyes. Jamie thought about standing up soon, when the sun would be too much for him while he sat down. He isn't used to having it beam down on his freckled skin as much as it it's doing now. Hands still folded, Jamie let them rest on his legs as he continued, "what about you, then? It sounds like this isn't your first time here." After replying he saw the kitten hiss at him one last time before running off. It hadn't occured to him that animals wouldn't like him, seeing that his wenidgo self was somewhat of an animal. He knew other types of wendigos that looked like humans that could still walk around after getting ******** up, and other ones that looked like a giant demonic stag, which was what he was. He knew forest animals were comfortable with him, letting him do as he wish and roamed the nature he stood his ground on. Jamie didn't really realize that animals other than a human would have a problem with him, like hell he'd eat something as defenseless as a kitten anyway.

Jamie heard the girl apologize for the kittens behavior as he ran off, trying to give relief to the male -- it didn't work, but hey, she tried and Jamie liked that. "Whatever, it's fine, I have that effect on others." He let out a low chuckle, "I'm a wendigo, so it would make sense why the kitten would be cautious of me, even though we don't particularly like eating animals of that sort." Another breeze went by, the trees softly stirring up sound around them. Even with the sun, the weather felt nice, at least.

Quotable Genius

"Nah, it's fine." Julian grinned. "Now let's head back before Rachael begins assuming things..." Julian said his face tinging after realizing what he just implied. He opened his mouth as if to correct himself, but it was true, so he just shut it before making a fool of himself. Leading the way back to the room, Rachael looked up when the two walked in.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you with the paint. Are you okay?" Rachael rushed apologies coming up to the boy. Suddenly she looked back at her brother realizing that he was shirtless and that Ao was wearing a shirt to large for him. Julian sighed and rubbed the back of his neck when a smile crept onto her face. "Anyway, Ao, I want to show you my painting. I finished it while you two were gone." She said showing Ao the painting she made. Bringing him around the easel, the canvas showed Ao smiling brightly with his arms around both of the twins. Julian crept up between the two and looked over Ao's shoulder to see the painting himself. "You two took long enough to let me at least get us in. Now all I have to get in is the background." She explained.

« t h i n k i n g » I'll give Ao the painting when I finish in return for messing up his shirt! - Rachael Try not to look like an idiot... - Julian
                                                  « o o c » I just realized. I have top of this page. wink

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
✬ ✫ ✩ ᴏʀιᴏɴ ✩ ✫ ✬

where: Dorm 3
with: Alex
wearing: outfit

Orion couldn't believe this was actually happening. It felt so unreal, though Alex certainly must be real because when they kissed, he could feel her lips and tongue. "GAH!" the drake jumped at the sound of a knock on their door. It had startled him, and was quite a cockblocking sound. The jolt had left his abdomen feeling crampy from the sudden tensing up he had experienced. As Alex went to the door, Orion rolled over to smother his face in the pillow. Jeeze, what a time for someone to deliver a package. After a deep sigh, he turned his head to look over at Alex, whom was peeking at him from the blankets on her bed. He wasn't quite sure if they should continue; the moment was kind of broken. Perhaps they can go at it later if they still felt like following through with it. "I don't know... that knock was such a cockblock... I'm not quite feeling it right now." he replied, then offered her an apologetic smile. "Maybe later?"

[[ooc: sorry it is so short. I was blocked all day cause of humidity in my room. ]]
          SaphireStars

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
James & Allison Jamie Carter
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

James smiled realizing that she was actually okay with what had just happened, and also that she was hiding her face. For a moment he looked at her before sitting on her bed tilting his head to the side. "If you need to, you may." He said with his smile never faltering. He then held out his hand palm up. "Or if you prefer this. Any other way you must let me know, yes?" He added at last.

As he sat there his breathing slowed to the point where his body calmed down, and he looked more relaxed than when he had been laying in his bed. His chest rose and fell slowly, naturally, shaking only his hair occasionally. His hair fell into his face, slightly covering his green eyes, but only barely enough to notice. James waited patiently.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Antique Doll Snow

Feline Baby

User Image

Ao
✫ ao mikoto ✫
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Ao nodded a bit and followed Julian out slowly, looking at Rachael as she ran over.
""N-No, it's okay.. S-Sorry I freaked out," Ao replied, playing with the hem of Julian's shirt. He looked at the canvas and blinked, surprised. Wow.. Rachael appeared to already be very close to him. That was good, right? He had a friend! "I-It's really good..!" He exclaimed, moving over to it curiously. He smiled shyly and picked up a pencil, drawing a fake mustache on Julian on the canvas.

ooc

pfft xD
WreckingHavoc

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
                          User Image

User Image
                                            Marcus Knox.

The sun set high in the skies for now, the young male with blonde hair and sparkling green eyes didn't mind it. He was focused more on the map he was studying, it was the layout of the academy. Marcus Knox had just been accepted into the gifted academy, and he was enthusiastic to begin learning all about it and then everything in general. Eighteen years of study, and the man wasn't stopping now. He hoped this academy would help him far better than his previous schools had because it was tailored to the needs of those much like himself who just weren't fully human. By looks alone he appeared normal, but he was far from it being a blackfeather.

Marcus finally closed the map as he stepped into the main office. He had already read his acceptance letter fives times to know what he had to do. He was a bit disappointed he couldn't begin his classes yet, but he would make it through. There was always something to learn, he would just have to seek out some education for now. A sweet lady greeted him in the office, asking for name to which he replied loudly back. She was taken back some but, he was clear enough for her to go retrieve his classes and dorm key. When she returned she said softly. "Marcus your dorm room is number seventeen, you will be sharing with another male." Marcus gave her nod taking in the information then had to ask a few questions about this male. "Does he have a name? What is his race can you say? Also is he aware of who he is sharing a room with?" As his arms crossed over his chest he waited to learn more. The lady couldn't really give away anything more than his first, and last name. Which he stated as Jamie Cree.

Marcus let out a small sigh not satisfied with the amount of information. He would take it upon himself to learn more about his roommate, and the secrets of the academy. Taking his dorm key, and classes with him he proceeded to find the dormitory. Seventeen doors down, he came to his dorm number, and opened the door to find his roommate wasn't in. Ruffling his hair he placed what little belongings he had down on the other spare desk and left. Marcus would head outside, and turn into his blackfeather form to fly on top of the highest roof. His large feathery form launched into the skies, flapping his wings from on top of the roof he would look for a group of people to learn about. Till classes started his education would be the people around him, and his surroundings. Then he would switch to learning about all his classes, and reading books again. His beady eyes caught sight of some people in the garden, so he focused on them.

Location: On the roof of the academy
                                            Company: No one yet

memeheirybeer
                                            Here is the roommate~

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXBorn,as the blood will flow. Killing is all they know↙
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Blood. They live, they thirst. Blood. ↙

User Image

╭☆╯XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLorelei, NightingaleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╭☆╯

James had already agreed to help her with her problem, and she had agreed to help him as well. Since they were both vampires, they understood the struggles each one of them was going through. Lorelei just wanted to fight against it, but she knew by now she had no control over it. The only good thing was she wasn't attacking someone and hurting them. James was a willing victim if any, and it seemed he enjoyed helping out. He still had one of his signature smiles on his face as he sat down on her bed holding out his hand palm up.

Lorelei could smell the scent of his blood running through him, and already she had lost the battle to fight her urges. She was now rest next to him as his breathing slowed, he looked relaxed. His chest rose, and fell slowly as if he had done this so many times before. Arsenio was the same way, neither of them fought against her. It made her heartache, she wanted to make things fair between them. Hopefully one day she could do them favors in return. As she reached out shaking she grabbed his hand bringing it to her lips. At first her lips just brushed against his wrist then her fangs appeared and bit into his flesh taking his blood.

After some minutes had gone back, she pulled herself off. Her mouth had his blood coated on her, and her eyes were a deep crimson shade looking at him. Softly she spoke out in what appeared to be a whisper. "Thank you..." She looked away from a moment, and then back towards him. She felt terrible but the thing was she could make thing somewhat even with him now since he was a vampire as well. "I-if you want you can bite me now too..." She hadn't been bitten before but she would prepare herself it would put her heart at ease if she could make things fair between them.

↙ Location: Dorm Room - #2
↙ Company: James

Miss Lunar 13

Lonely Seeker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
╔══════════════╗
James & Allison Jamie Carter
╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

James?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

He shook his head no, if he were to feed now when he isn't hungry he would fall back a century or two. "No thank you. Not right now." He said as he stood up. James leaned forward and gave her a reassuring hug then walked to the bathroom to wash the blood from his arm.

"Are you alright?" He asked, almost worried, she didn't seem too happy about what she had done, and it seemed as if she was upset over it as well. As he washed away the blood he looked into the mirror almost zoning out, but he was listening for her voice. To hear her reply. To make sure she was alright.

Allison?
Will you look at me?
Please, look at me.
Please don't ignore me.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Antique Doll Snow

Quotable Genius

Rachael threw her head back in laughter when Ao drew the mustache. Grabbing another pencil, Rachael drew in a goatee. "Perfect." She hummed. "Nah, not really." Julian said snatching the pencil from Rachael and drawing in horns. "I am not that bad." She exclaimed taking her pencil back from him. "Mmhmm. Whatever lets you sleep at night." He smirked. Rachael smacked the back of Julian's head. "Well at least I'm making something for Ao. I get first dibs on him then you two and your romance can bloom."Rachael whispered to him. Julian flushed red. He then figured she knew. "You look surprised. You thought I didn't know? I'm your TWIN for pete's sake." she muttered.

And World War III began between the twins to win the affections of a lop-eared rabbit.

"Who's up for the campus store?"

« t h i n k i n g » Tee hee. - The Author who has no idea what to type here.
                                                  « o o c » AND THE FIGHT OF THE TWINS HAS BEGUN. Oh snap.

ThisIsNommysRpCrap

IRL Girl

User Image
ιη₲ σ₦¢ℯ Åℊaɨℕ ₩𝔦ʈĦ ɱɘ ↣ ⓞ𝔘ℝ șϯЯӓȵʛҼ 𝕯℧εT❞♩♪♫♬

User Image
ℓσcαтισи↬ Dorm 3
♂ σʀ ♀⇢ Female.
¢σмραηу↬ Orion
cʟᴏᴛнᴇs⇢ This

S I N G L E | | P A N S E X U A L

As much as Alex wanted to keep going, her stomach's grumbling told her that it could wait. She listened while still mostly covered by the not-so-great set that came with the bed. Apparently, her companion didn't want to continue either, which worked out okay. Alex came out from under the covers, fixing her hair again and smoothing out her short dress. She looked back to an uncertain looking Orion. Their gazes locked and Alex spoke. "Well, I think I'm going to get a bite to eat. Since breakfast before I came here, I haven't had anything. It might be nice to get a look at the cafeteria anyway and to explore a bit I guess." she broke eye contact with the last part, hoping he might come with her but also trying not to think too much about him. She didn't want to get attached to him. She wouldn't expect a guy to be exclusively seeing her. How would it feel if Orion decided to see other girls too. Not that he was seeing her, not that anything had happened yet anyways. It would be awkward to date your roommate, right? She had never really had a boyfriend, only people who would have sex with her when she asked. That wasn't a relationship, that was friends with benefits, but not really friends either. Ugh, it would be so complicated to explain her history to someone. Alex pondered how he would react to her ability to change genders. Would he be disgusted, or curious, or shocked? She decided not to address the issue now, but realizing it would be inevitable for him to find out. She had to unpack some time, right? Alex got up from the bed and headed towards the door, silently hoping he would follow but not wanting to ask him to come with her.

¥ ℙΘωєℜ ۞⋎∈Ⓡ yѻʉ ℊ℟ɸ⒲₴ ʂ⊺ℛѳℕʛ𝔢ℝ ყє₮ εїз

·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
OOC:Quote me lovelies.
Vigilia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas