Godfather

Some day, and that day may never come, 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
I will call upon you to do a service for me. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 8 ]
But until that day, consider this justice a gift 0.30555555555556 30.6% [ 11 ]
on my daughter's wedding day. 0.25 25.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Adorable Fisher

Have you ever stupidly injured yourself? Weren't looking, tripped, stepped on something, etc? Tell stories. Its fun, though painful.

Today I was getting something from my fridge and I swung the door closed. It caught my ankle and now the round bone on my ankle is pretty bruised. I was naive to think that closing the door would be like all of the other times. Never again emo

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
I have the ability to jump about four feet high. I often use it to jump over fences and the like because it's simpler than opening them. I once tried to jump off my aunt's porch, which is surrounded by a rail about three and a half feet high. I didn't pull my foot up fast enough, and my ankle caught on the rail -- causing me to flip forward, landing on my back on on the ground, from which and into my spine rose a partition made of brick.

After I regained the ability to breathe, I went inside and flopped onto the couch, as it was difficult to move.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
All my injuries are stupid ones, right now my knee is busted because I was drunk and in heels and tried to walk. I sprained my shoulder from sleeping with my arm twisted around my head. I sprained my wrist from showing off trying to carry heavy s**t with one hand. Then I sprained it again dancing over a floor I just mopped and slipping and falling on my wrist. I broke my leg from drunkenly tripping over my own foot.
Pink Plaid
All my injuries are stupid ones, right now my knee is busted because I was drunk and in heels and tried to walk. I sprained my shoulder from sleeping with my arm twisted around my head. I sprained my wrist from showing off trying to carry heavy s**t with one hand. Then I sprained it again dancing over a floor I just mopped and slipping and falling on my wrist. I broke my leg from drunkenly tripping over my own foot.

advise....... slow down on the alcohol

Magical Tree

Bruised my hip walking into a doorknob.

Broke my toe by stubbing it and tripping up the stairs.

Backed up into a huge terracotta potted plant and nearly broke my tail bone.
Years later nearly broke my tail bone again by slipping and falling on a dewy hill.

Went to smooth my music book down (it kept trying to close) with my hand... and caught the staple. I have a scar on my palm now.

Noisy Exhibitionist

23,190 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I was dragging trash cans up from the curb, and I have these new shoes that only come up to about the ankle area, and the trash cans are kind of a b***h to handle if they aren't full of trash, so they kept moving everywhere. Finally the trash can lost control, swung behind me and the nice rough edge had came up and nicked the back of my foot, cutting it open a bit. Hurt like a mother ********, and I felt like burning the damn trash cans Dx

Sparkling Loiterer

Always. I'm very clumsy sometimes and apparently I don't pay attention to what I'm doing alot says people. I've tripped over the sidewalk before and sprained my ankle. While distracted with my headphones, one time I tripped getting off the school bus and ended up breaking my knee. The worse part was the embarrassment tho since everyone seen..><
The first time I drank, which was also my birthday. I was even more clumsy then usual and was falling on my a** all night. It was fun until I fell the wrong way and sprained my foot...

So yeah I had crutches 3 times so far. Hoping there's not a forth lol.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
A stupid injury from when I was little was I was tying up my sister's t-ball back to the post (she'd whacked it so many times it had come untied) and she was tired of waiting, apparently, b/c she cracked my hand with the bat & broke my middle finger. This was the week before starting public middle school (as I had gone to private school previously), and during one of my red belt tests for Tae Kwon Do. So I'm walking around w/my middle finger splinted up.

i tried to hit a guy once.
        i missed and fractured my finger.
most embarrassing thing
after i had sex with this really savvy guy i left to go to the bathroom

and on the way out, i slammed my pinkie toenail into the door and it came off and started bleeding profusely

so for a good hour i had to keep pressure on it so it wouldnt gush while he kept asking if i was fine while the blood ran down my hand

at least he texted back the next day hahahaha

Cluttered Cutesmasher

When I was little I was chasing my sister around and tripped on the cords from my three quarter length trousers, face planting a wall.
Ended up with two black eyes, a horrible concussion and half of my face scratched up.

Liberal Receiver

In no real order.

Tore my knee open on my dresser when i was getting into bed. That was quite bloody.

Sliced my thumb open on a grommet that didn't fully seat, and I tried to finish the job with a pair of pliers - dumbdumbdumb. Grommet slipped, sliced into my thumb. That was really bloody and really didn't want to stop bleeding for a long time.

Tried to open a food processor with really wet hands, the lid thing was stuck, so I held on to the lid just about where it snaps together and hit the feeder with my other hand. Tore off a chunk of skin. That bled pretty well too.

Was putting the back on an IKEA cabinet, was talking to my brother, didn't realize my thumb wasn't out of the way, went to strike the nail and pinched my thumb between the nail head an the hammer. It didn't break skin, but about 30 minutes later it swelled to the size of a pea. It was jsut getting more and more painful so I sliced it with a fresh, new razor blade that I wiped some hand sanitizer on. Surprisingly, this didn't bleed much.

Was a a friends house for a pool party, was going to leave, opened the door on my big toe and ripped my toenail half off. Didn't realize it until halfway home when my sandals were all sticky that I did.

Pulled on a loose piece of skin on my big toe, it peeled off a huge section and started bleeding.

Got my upper arm stuck in a chest that I thought I could get something out of without taking all the heavy crap off the top. Bruised my arm to all hell.

Sprained my rhombus muscle swinging Sheetrock over my shoulder and above my head.

Grated some skin off when I was grating something.

Basically, I'm a ******** danger to myself and everyone near me.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
I'm not sure if it's quite Tourette's or just similar compulsion or whatever, but I had to step on my stairs a certain way a few months ago, and really hurt my big toe. I could hardly walk the next day, and I think something may still be wrong with it. I don't have the strongest of bones.

Kawaii Fairy

When I was little, I got extremely mad, so I kicked the side of the house and broke my toe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff