Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Human

I got really excited when I saw that Rosamund's Corsage was back in La Victoire, I was all like 'Yes! Finally, I can get Rage and Corruption. I can even sell the ones I don't want and make some gold off it. Thank you, Gaia!"
And then I saw the price. No matter how much I want these items I am not dropping over $50 on it (I don't live in the US so exchange rates mean it costs me more).

Edit: heart heart Thank you Anon, who ever you are. You are so absolutely amazing. Gimme a few moments, to change my avi and I'll be wearing my new Corruption. Thank you heart heart

Spoons
gaia_spoons Has Gaia brought back an item you wanted only for it to be too expensive?
gaia_spoons How much are you willing to spend on an item from the CS? Especially if it's an expensive item?

GO

Yeah. $50 is crazy.
The most I would spend on an item is 499GC. But I'm cheap lol.
I just don't want to pay some crazy amount of money.

Demonic Human

9SNSD
Yeah. $50 is crazy.

I'm quite cheap too. Haha, I'd spend maybe $15 ($20 maximum) on the whole bundle to be honest

GO

Angelic Reprobate
9SNSD
Yeah. $50 is crazy.

I'm quite cheap too. Haha, I'd spend maybe $15 ($20 maximum) on the whole bundle to be honest

Oh yeah. For the bundle, $15-$20 is good lol. But $50 is just ridiculous.

Overall I just prefer the cheaper items, like Warrior's Spirit or some of the evolving items =p

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I'm willing to spend $15 but that's it.

Anything that is in a bundle over that amount I just sit back and wait for the item to be re-released separately in the CS or in another RIG where I can pick it up off the MP because people are selling off the extras.

Demonic Human

Wrenry

Anything that is in a bundle over that amount I just sit back and wait for the item to be re-released separately in the CS or in another RIG where I can pick it up off the MP because people are selling off the extras.

I'm with you. Sadly, Gaia seems to have no intention of releasing Rage and Corruption separately. Maybe they'll become more common drops in RIG's razz

Intergalactic Recruit

$15.00 is the highest I'll go and only if it's a bundle with items I want or can sell in the MP.

The one thing I try to take into consideration, is the cash sales; I've only been purchasing cash during the endless "sales" so I know in reality, I only spent $7.00.

It concerns me though, with how many sales Gaia offers, and people saying they will only buy during the sales now, that Gaia has also devalued the price of Gaia Cash.

I can imagine that to compensate for their loss, they'd just up the price of Cash Shop items. It wouldn't surprise me, if in the future, Cash Shop items norm prices are 999 - 2499 for simple things like Evolving Items, because 999 doesn't equal $9.99 anymore, but instead, $7.00.

Wheezing Plague

Angelic Reprobate
Wrenry

I'm with you. Sadly, Gaia seems to have no intention of releasing Rage and Corruption separately. Maybe they'll become more common drops in RIG's razz

I feel your pain. I want those two as well.

Demonic Human

jettisoned corpse
$15.00 is the highest I'll go and only if it's a bundle with items I want or can sell in the MP.

The one thing I try to take into consideration, is the cash sales; I've only been purchasing cash during the endless "sales" so I know in reality, I only spent $7.00.

It concerns me though, with how many sales Gaia offers, and people saying they will only buy during the sales now, that Gaia has also devalued the price of Gaia Cash.

I can imagine that to compensate for their loss, they'd just up the price of Cash Shop items. It wouldn't surprise me, if in the future, Cash Shop items norm prices are 999 - 2499 for simple things like Evolving Items, because 999 doesn't equal $9.99 anymore, but instead, $7.00.

My biggest problem is that the sales only apply to paypal and credit cards. Neither of which I have access to, so I'm still paying more sad

iBalentay's Senpai

Anxious Gaian

Angelic Reprobate

I was so mad when those two came out because I had just finished my Lucie and Rosamund collections :p Now I need the two new Rosamunds and the new Lucie. It's great that the bundle came out again, but I'll just sit here and laugh because I am definitely not paying 50 bucks.

It reminds me when they had that 1000 buck sale for the Angelic Halo.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Angelic Reprobate
jettisoned corpse

My biggest problem is that the sales only apply to paypal and credit cards. Neither of which I have access to, so I'm still paying more sad

I have the same problem. Only I refuse to use Pay Pal or anything attaching my back account or credit cards (I have security issues anyway)

Oh and $50 is far better than... was is it now? 13,695 gCash... translates to what? Over $137?

Undead Enchantress

It is a bit strange. Last year, $50 items were common and people bought them.
Now, you can get 5000GC for $32.50-35.00 on a good day. Shouldn't that make people want to buy more or has value of GC immensely changed over the last several months?

Beloved Lightbringer

34,775 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I had La Bella Figura on my wishlist for a really long time, even though it was ridiculously out of my price range. (In fact, it was so far out that I didn't have it on there for years, because I knew I could never afford it. I just put it on to dream.) About four months ago or so (can't remember exactly when), it was rereleased in the cash shop. I was really excitedーuntil I saw the price tag. Unlike the recolors, it was only available in a bundle, for 5000 GC. I couldn't even get it off the MP because, for some strange reason, the price went up during the time it was available (defying all logic, as this was before the endless GGs got into full swing, and every other CS item went down in price on the MP). Flash forward to earlier this week, when I was excited to see it rereleased in a RIG. And imagine my frustration when I saw it again inflate during the time it was out. (This is pretty much the only item I have seen do this.) I was (as you may have noticed) able to finally get one, thanks to a user willing to trade. But the difficulty of obtaining it (even when it was a RIG drop), not to mention the GC price tag, was a little frustrating.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Erynne
Now, you can get 5000GC for $32.50-35.00 on a good day. Shouldn't that make people want to buy more or has value of GC immensely changed over the last several months?

people are probably just fatigued from constant cash pushes, that or they would rather spend less on gold generators hoping for a big payout to buy that $50 item someone else bought and is selling.

Undead Enchantress

buncy
Erynne

people are probably just fatigued from constant cash pushes, that or they would rather spend less on gold generators hoping for a big payout to buy that $50 item someone else bought and is selling.

I can see that. I bet someone's credit card burst into flames spending so much on Gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff