Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sooooo i have good news-
            my flight was postponed for an entire day, due to weather
            so i leave on friday, and not tomorrow
            the bad news is that after i get home after 3 weeks, i might have to take another week-long trip
            and i swear that i wouldn't do the trip if it didn't mean so much,
            cause doing this could really help me get into the school i want, and get the job i want

++ edited 'cause i just now noticed s**t

Czar Doubtful

omg
            is the doll in your signature you?
            jfc

Wicked Demigod

Czar Doubtful

No Czar, no more just yet! D:<
BAD CZAR!
*tries to help*

I just figure I'd through that out there.
Anita doesn't do friends, so it's be more business for her. Aha.

I'm actually quite excited, I haven't joined a group RP for a while. Last one was back in April, never made it passed one page of posts though. I was quite disappointed. :c

Thieving Genius

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Megathread 100
Sorry to be away so much!
I swear I'm not usually this slow! ; A;
It just so happened that this week was my birthday,
and everyone wanted to make plans and do things because of that.

I'm going to be away for the weekend,
so unless I'm able to finish what I have tonight
I probably won't be at a computer until Sunday afternoon.

Again, I'm super sorry!

Tipsy Bibliophile

8,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

x - Mirelle

omfg no
            i wish
            that handsome ******** is cosmo wright
            he's a speedrunner and also a major qt

Shotgun Sallie

omg too late
            i joined another one
            the title rhymes with honey pot rofl
            and i get to play an adorable bby uwu'''

i love your independence day avvie btw
            very stylish
            much wow
            etc. etc.

Oathkeeper_Hikaru

happy birthday!

no worries, hun
            i'll just be here
            patiently awaiting damien's response uwu'''
            pls hurry back </333

Wicked Demigod

Czar Doubtful

Oh you. >.<

And thank you.
I just really loved the item grant, I think it's adorable.
And to say the least patriotic thing in the world, I wish I could get it with a Union Jack too.
rofl
Got mah profile done.

*confetti*

Tipsy Bibliophile

8,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

Siliuse of Blades

Welcome, friend! uwu'''

Our last spot is finally filled huehuehue
            But what are we going to do about the dead roleplay?

Should we timeskip? Jump to somewhere else? Introduce a new plot point, etc.?
            we're just on the first page c'mon
            let's not let this die

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I mean...I can edit Candice's last post to make it so she's drawing more attention to herself, but right now it's not particularly easy to cause an interaction. I'm more than happy to work with it, but I need to know someone will in fact respond to it.
If anyone were to draw attention to themselves they would want Noise would probably jump at the chance to make contact. This goes for about anyone, though, and whether or not they want noise finding them is up to you...He won'rt bite...Unless that's what your character's into.

If Damien's still around (haven't really put profiles to users yet in my mind) there's definitely going to be some drama between me and him if only because he's currently working for the government and Noise is going to make a big splash in Montreal. Anyone else want to plot backstory with me? Could give us a jumping off point.

Btw Czar did you get the pictures all figured out? Or is it fine to post up the profile without it for now? I mean, it's linked in the source anyways.

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Siliuse of Blades
If anyone were to draw attention to themselves they would want Noise would probably jump at the chance to make contact. This goes for about anyone, though, and whether or not they want noise finding them is up to you...He won'rt bite...Unless that's what your character's into.

If Damien's still around (haven't really put profiles to users yet in my mind) there's definitely going to be some drama between me and him if only because he's currently working for the government and Noise is going to make a big splash in Montreal. Anyone else want to plot backstory with me? Could give us a jumping off point.

Btw Czar did you get the pictures all figured out? Or is it fine to post up the profile without it for now? I mean, it's linked in the source anyways.

I'd be happy to plot backstory with you, if there's any way your character would have a history with Candice...xD She's not the most notable person on the whole, I'm afraid. Not a huge reputation to build on.
Kirula Xeria
I'd be happy to plot backstory with you, if there's any way your character would have a history with Candice...xD She's not the most notable person on the whole, I'm afraid. Not a huge reputation to build on.

Well, Noise is kind of a tornado in a hackery sense. He travels around and finds new systems or other such things to break into or mess around with just to see if he could. I had this idea that maybe during one such free spirited hacking he either A) got in the way of you doing your job or B) actually helped you get the job done faster without realizing it. That's the general idea I had, at least, unless she sometimes hires outside help for larger jobs.

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Siliuse of Blades
Kirula Xeria

Well, Noise is kind of a tornado in a hackery sense. He travels around and finds new systems or other such things to break into or mess around with just to see if he could. I had this idea that maybe during one such free spirited hacking he either A) got in the way of you doing your job or B) actually helped you get the job done faster without realizing it. That's the general idea I had, at least, unless she sometimes hires outside help for larger jobs.

If he interfered with a high-profile security job Candice was being consulted for, I can see her remembering that. Anything lower-profile than that and she probably wouldn't remember, unless it was several small-time jobs in a row. But I see some potential there.

Wicked Demigod

Czar Doubtful

I wouldn't declare it dead. We're all here.
Just waiting on a few people to post introductions is all. I'm just waiting on working on my second post for the moment.

Siliuse of Blades

Welp. If you want to have something with your character and mine (Anita), we could have it work where she hired him for his hacking abilities for some information collection (because she's not a techie but more a shrewd "businesswoman" who sells information that she's obtained in some fashion or form to companies). That's actually her "connection" to Danish, why she'd be after what he has (also because he swindled her).

Dunno, just a suggestion. 4laugh
Kirula Xeria
Siliuse of Blades
Kirula Xeria

If he interfered with a high-profile security job Candice was being consulted for, I can see her remembering that. Anything lower-profile than that and she probably wouldn't remember, unless it was several small-time jobs in a row. But I see some potential there.

I.e. She was hired by some mooks to help increase the efficiency on the net side of things shortly before Noise hacks their systems and changes things around or even cancels their power. Or the opposite, maybe she was hired to get information from a central server and right before she was about to start Noise flipped the switch on them for his "Light Art" making the central server a breeze to get into.

I also like the idea of several small jobs in a row though, mainly for the coincidence of it all xD

Dang, I should have made him Tsundere. "I-It's not like I'm messing with your business on purpose or anything! Baka~!"

Wrathful Demigod

12,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Siliuse of Blades
Kirula Xeria
Siliuse of Blades
Kirula Xeria

I.e. She was hired by some mooks to help increase the efficiency on the net side of things shortly before Noise hacks their systems and changes things around or even cancels their power. Or the opposite, maybe she was hired to get information from a central server and right before she was about to start Noise flipped the switch on them for his "Light Art" making the central server a breeze to get into.

I also like the idea of several small jobs in a row though, mainly for the coincidence of it all xD

Dang, I should have made him Tsundere. "I-It's not like I'm messing with your business on purpose or anything! Baka~!"

I think a lot of smaller time stuff could be really funny. xD I dunno, either one works though...if he ruined something she had just put together it would be such a nightmare for her to fix on both the coding front and the reputation front...xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff