Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pal

so my boyfriend and i can never think of movies we agree on, so i'm looking for suggestions!
just give me the title and a short description on it/why you like it
no horror movies

oh and post your refs too ok i'll do requests through the week

slots:
1. Blerches
2. Rassayana
3. xx..Badwolf..xx

Tiny Punching Bag

Dang. Was just about to post a horror. emotion_donotwant
Chocolate's always good to watch. Basically about a little girl who kicks some serious butt to save her sick mother.
Try any of these?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Popular Entrepreneur

7,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
red riding hood ,the amazing spider man ?
yum_puddi Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you would consider my OC yum_puddi

ⓞphelia ⓟomfrey
Blonde hair, blue eyes, sprinkle of freckles. Slender
and average height. Favours jumpers/sweaters/overalls.
I apologize for the terrible refs.
I would love her to be drawn in any of these outfits, however you want in any style.
I appreciate literally anything. She's from an HP fic so she's wearing
a Ravenclaw uniform in the first picture. She's very studious and proper,
but sweet and gentle too. She's a healer/doctor.

Let's see...Rocky Horror Picture Show ^^ or Across the Universe biggrin

Unsealed Gatekeeper

21,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Pidgie

movie: Ender's Game
why: it gives a unique view on war strategies and always uses excellent plot twists. it also, to me, gives you something to think about when thinking about people/things you hate (view as an enemy)

(a faux tektek because I'm prone to change avis)
User Image

Supreme Duck

Ah, I don't really watch movies... The Amazing Spiderman was pretty good though :)
        I like lots of movies except horror because there's nothing better to do hehh...

Please consider my avi?
        Reference is in spoiler below

Pal

Blerches
Dang. Was just about to post a horror. emotion_donotwant
Chocolate's always good to watch. Basically about a little girl who kicks some serious butt to save her sick mother.
Try any of these?

my boyfriends too much of a wuss for horror movies lmao and so am i but like he wont even watch the purge so rolleyes
anyways your refs look interesting and so does your movie choice ;D i'll add you to a slot

Tiny Punching Bag

Pidgie

my boyfriends too much of a wuss for horror movies lmao and so am i but like he wont even watch the purge so rolleyes
anyways your refs look interesting and so does your movie choice ;D i'll add you to a slot
Ohhhh hmm I see haha. Well, each to their own I suppose. I'm a bit of a wuss myself, towards some movies. ;c But a lot of horror movies tend to be so bad that they could count as comedies.
And ah thank you! C:

Pal

Pidgie

Movie suggestion: Wall-E! You've probably seen it before, but it's cute and perfect for a boyfriend-girlfriend movie. It's ostensibly about a waste-management robot on a post-apocalyptic, trash-littered world... but it's really about so much more. You can never have seen it too many times! 4laugh

And I'd love it if you could draw my avatar. Here's a larger picture that links to Tektek:
User Image
Feel free to use the Tektek to remove anything but the hat!

Eloquent Reveler

here are my avis:
    User ImageUser Image

as for movies, how about amelie, moonrise kingdom and damsels in distress. just imdb them for more info

Sparkly Noob

hello would you consider her
or one of my boys in my signature link as a couple or individual is fine.

oh and um try Slumdog Millionare or Ghajini or three idiots they're all bollywood films and really good! i watched them when i was in university in the philippines and all brings a tear to my eyes.

Demonic Shapeshifter

30,700 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
·攻め·

т ι м в є я

Maybe my AC NL Mayor? ; w;

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If you want, there's other outfits I can get my Mayor to wear u vu (PS I made the dress she's wearing o vo )

There's always shutter Island (It's got Leo DiCaprio in it LOL) But I wouldn't classify it as horror. Though there are a few jump scares in it but for effect of the movie? But that's about it? (Like jump scares as in someone gets jumped from behind or something just happens suddenly)

But it can be a bit confusing lol

But basically this PI and his partner go to this mental facility to figure out how/why this patient suddenly disappeared. They suspect foul play, but that's not the case when she suddenly re-appears. The PI Knows something is going on and tries to find out no matter what.

You do really have to pay attention to the movie and the ending is a bit heartbreaking because you think that this one person has regressed back, but really he's aware of what he's doe ad does't wanna really live with it because he sees himself as a monster (This is in the 1950's BTW) and chooses to be lobotomised and live as a vegetable than to live as a 'Monster' in his own eyes

Find the wolf. Before the wolf finds you.

·攻め·

Pal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas