Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd be a damned manlet if I did.

Are you trans? If so, are you going to transition?
Why or why not?

Inb4 section

>Why are you trans?
Because my brain is unfortunate

>Do you know transgenderism is a choice?
Please, tell me how to make the decision to not be a tranny. I'd love it

>Do you actually think you were born in the wrong body?

No way.

>When did you realize you were trans?
I don't remember. I was probably 15... So... six years ago.

>When did you start displaying symptoms?
I was under the age of seven. I used to take my shirt off and tell people I was a man
I'd dress a certain way because that's how guys dressed
I told people I'd take it as a compliment if they called me a boy

>So you never thought you were a boy?

No. I always recognized my genitals meant I was a girl. I just knew I identified with the male gender, and that's what felt right

Invisible Healer

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Cheerleader 200
No, I'm not trans, but sometimes I think that being a guy would be great. And yeah, I did the same thing in elementary. Cut my hair short, told people that calling me a guy would be flattering, the whole nine.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Im a straight female and i identify myself as more to a man than female. I always wanted to be a boy since i was a child. If i could change my sex, i would.
But i do like boys, so i never mind so much about being a girl. But i do struggle with being female, i just pretend being girly most of the time with make up and clothes. I used to dress like a boy, but stopped because of my parents.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Little Dead Soldier
Im a straight female and i identify myself as more to a man than female. I always wanted to be a boy since i was a child. If i could change my sex, i would.
But i do like boys, so i never mind so much about being a girl. But i do struggle with being female, i just pretend being girly most of the time with make up and clothes. I used to dress like a boy, but stopped because of my parents.

The only reason I don't change is because of my girlfriend

Maaan. I can't even pretend. It feels so gross

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
BlackRose169
No, I'm not trans, but sometimes I think that being a guy would be great. And yeah, I did the same thing in elementary. Cut my hair short, told people that calling me a guy would be flattering, the whole nine.

Sometimes? Like when you get your period or disregarded for being female?

All right. That's your choice. More power to you, I guess.

So, why make a statement about it? It's really not a discussion if you are just making a public statement about it. If you had, like, made this into a discussion about the decisions behind it, your choices, and comparing or contrasting experiences/thoughts/impressions with others then it would be something worth posting in the Lifestyle Discussion. Otherwise, this is more of a post meant for Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr or your Gaia Journal.

Are you expecting someone to come in here to convince you to go through with it? Are you anticipating conflict? Or . . . ?

Little Dead Soldier

You don't have to be a girly female.

Make-up, jewelry, skirts and dresses ≠ Female

I wear none of these things, but I don't purposely dress in men's clothing either. I wear jeans, jogging shoes, t-shirts with a dress shirt or something comfortable over it, depending on the weather. I will wear tank-tops from time to time if I'm not feeling bloated. I also do not wear a bra.

I still feel and identify as a female, people still recognize me for being female, and I'm still directed with compliments or comments about my body, things I wear, et cetera, in a positive fashion. So, yeah, those things are not necessary for being female. So. Yeah.

Invisible Healer

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Cheerleader 200
Capa Branned-Alms
Sometimes? Like when you get your period or disregarded for being female?

I try to pretend I don't have a period. My dormmates would wonder sometimes 'cause I'd never talk about it. ;P Don't really like talking about it. And I don't think being disregarded for being female is my issue. I'm also short and look like a child even though I'm 19, so I've been disregarded as being a child my entire life, not necessarily for being a girl. Naw, I just wanna be a guy so that I can look good in suits, build muscle easier, I'd love to be able to speak or sing with a smooth, deep voice, and be classy and courteous and friendly in ways that guys usually aren't. Then no one would think it weird that all of my friends are guys and I can't seem to get along with girls, or even better, maybe I'd be able to get along with girls as a guy. I dunno. Just seems like a better life to me.
Transgender eh? I sometimes wonder how it would feel like, I'm just scare of surgery. xp

Dapper Pup

I'm FtM, hoping to medically transition in the hopefully near future and also get top surgery a little further down the road. Not so sure if I'd want bottom surgery too though because from I've heard it's not all that good especially for how much it generally costs. I'd rather just take the micro-p***s.

Anyways..

I always dressed and acted pretty boyish when I was a kid. I even wanted people to call me handsome and treat me like a little boy so I guess that was a pretty big tip off. But I didn't know what that was called so I was just saddled with the "tomboy" label for years. Was kind of forced into girly things and then finally, I got fed up with it.

Unfortunately being a broke college student, I can't go all out on getting things to help ease the social transition but I'm getting there..or at least I think so...

Spoopy Kitten

Cool for you! Not many other trans folk are ok with their body not to transition, so i think its wonderful whens someone doesnt have to. Dont get me wrong, transitioning is wonderful as well, but the surgeries for it are far from perfect yet

Im under the trans branch and ill never take hormones or go through with the surgery. I would still be in the same spot i am now but with a different body
Yay congrats!

Sugary Cat

No
Cause I don't need to.

Adorable Fisher

I am trans and would transition if the doctors let me. Hell, I'd do it illegally if it could be done right, I don't care. But blah. I spent 24 years silent about it (save for telling one boyfriend) and then I couldn't be silent about it anymore. Need overcame shame.

If you don't want to transition that is up to you. I just hope you can appear as you want to and don't get stressed out about it in the future. Sometimes if you're not stressed out about it, one day it just hits you and you get stressed out about it. Stay fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff