Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Wife

10,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Arlette Mori
We got a new REI folks. It's called the Rose Saga! It looks to be based off of Saint Ciel and Rosamund~ I am a HUGE fan of the originals so I can't wait to see what we will get from this brand spanking new REI.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rose Saga
"The story of a pious young woman who becomes a legendary knight...?" It sounds so familiar...
User Image
499gc

Tags: rose, saga, premiumei, evolving, item, gold, black, pink, red, wig, fantasy, uniform, school, magic

Poses
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hair Mods:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Agape, Sketchbook, Hoarfrost

Artist
We don't know for sure, but the pixelling style is very similar to PRlSM. Whoever you are, we love you!

User Image

Quote:
The bright halls of Academie Eglantine held a mysterious secret. Rosa did her best to avoid the awed stares of her new classmates, intent on quietly making her way towards the great library. Her rose-colored hair and strangely pointed ears marked her as someone not-quite-human; she heard whispers, people claiming she was descended from ylves, but no one had seen those tell-tale ears in hundreds of years. Perhaps they were only a legend after all...

Hidden away from prying eyes amongst the dusty tomes, Rosa leafed through ancient spell books and modern alchemy manuals, the products of centuries of magic and technology intermarrying. But among the histories and epics one book in particular seemed to call to her. Bound all in black leather and gilded with elaborate gold leaf, its cover emblazoned with an ornate mother-of-pearl. It seemed to be the story of a pious young woman who became a legendary knight, although the text was faded and somewhat difficult to read.

Suddenly, a soft voice spoke up behind her: "Can I help you find something...?"

User Image

Quote:
How strange... Rosa had never seen this girl before, but something about her seemed so hauntingly familiar. Maybe it was her soft brown hair, or her kind blue eyes -- Rosa wasn't sure. But one thing was certain: Rosa thought the girl was beautiful.

"Oh, L'histoire de Sainte Ciel," the girl said, blushing behind her glasses. She was smiling, but her eyes looked sad, as if she had been crying. She pointed shyly at the old book in Rosa's hands. "That one is special to me. A holy knight who rescues an ylven princess from an evil entity... Have you read it?"

Rosa flushed, suddenly self-conscious about her pointed ears. The girl must have noticed. "Ah..."

"Oh, ah, I'm sorry! How rude of me." The girl giggled nervously, covering her mouth with one delicate hand. There was a bright flash of a gold ring. "I'm the library assistant. My name is Celeste."

User Image
Quote:
"I'm Rosa," said the red-haired girl. She looked flustered, bashful even. "I-I'm new he-- oops!" Rose felt her face redden as the old book slipped from her hands. "I'm so sorry! I'm not usually this clumsy..."

Celeste smiled gently and bent down to pick up the book. The soft smell of roses seemed to rise from its yellowed pages. Celeste gazed at the strange girl, her cute pointed ears, the dark blush rising on her coffee-colored skin. Something about her seemed so warm and familiar, a golden memory from long ago... "You said you're a new student? I swear we've met before..."

As Celeste handed back the book, their hands touched. Celeste's heart quickened. So familiar, just like... But it was impossible... Celeste looked down at the golden ring on her left hand, set with a pearl carved in the shape of a rose.

"Beautiful," Rosa whispered. Did she mean the ring?

"Oh, this! It's very special. It was given to me by--"

Suddenly a bell chimed. "Oh, I'm so sorry Rosa, I'm late for the student council meeting! I hope I'll see you again..."

Fan List
Quote me to be added to the list. Thanks!

Arlette Mori
cottoncandyFRIZZ
Xathoa
NatsuNoYuki
Odd Cinderella
Magnificent Moonbeam
SuccuViv
RheaByrne
Lady Gothica1
H3av3n
Mikino-san
Meushi
Mokumoku Naito
minthronwalker
amazing clare bear
AngelsThanatos
ES1K
bobloon
Hoshika Bayushi
A p r i c i t i
cottoncandyFRIZZ
nayoku-san
Ami Satomora
Colgate
Aria Lilium
happysugarhunny
koirat
Angelic Reprobate
Skyllaeh
Sukegawa
Artemis Moon Child
The Nephilim Rosier
luzhikari
OokamixHime
Maromy
Samantha C Grimm
Flz
PonPandaa
Princess Piffle
DYRL
Knight of Britannia
xx I met my fate xx
Manny8O

Fan Stuff!
Fanfiction, fanarts..if you can dream it - share it! Make sure it follows Gaia's ToS.

purgaytory
User Image

Ridley Starsmore
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Story Time! The Rose Saga: The Other's Perspective

I will add another part with each EI report...maybe more as the story expands.

==========

"She had the book. How did she get that book?"

This was the only thing that went through Ciel's mind when she heard the new transfer student had gotten a hold of the same one she'd been checking out for weeks now. The story of the Knight intrigued her, but the Princess' story grabbed her and pulled her in. The description of her beauty, plus the fact she was one of the ylves, made her lose focus.

Even her studies in alchemic swordplay suffered, and Ciel had grown quite fond of the lessons. Life at Academie Eglantine was difficult if you were not skilled in the Alchemic Arts, but Alchemists needed protection during the tougher spells. And simple ones, when mixed with swordplay, proved very effective. Maybe one day she'd make it into the Knights of the Rose, who guarded the royal line.

But not if some new student she'd never met had her book of inspiration! Rounding the corner into the restricted section of the Library, the young knight in training saw the new student and froze in place for a moment. That hair...those ears...a blush came to her cheeks! Now was not the time to be thinking about those things! How was she going to get that book?

Well, she could do like her Master always said...kill them with kindness? Keeping her voice down, Ciel reached to tap the other student on the shoulder. "Can I help you find something...?", she asked, wondering why she would even want that book in the first place...

Discuss:
Are you excited for the new REI?
Do you think we will see Mephiste's return?
What poses are you wanting to see?
What is your prediction of the story?

Please add me to the fan list heart

Cuddly Friend

Arlette Mori

can i be added to the fan list please??

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
A very pretty item. smile

User Image Now I need more than one. emotion_dowant

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
LootofCanute

I totally second this. The shirt is amazing and so is the legmod. OMG, I third one would be good too xD

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
LootofCanute

Same here. Time to watch more free cash videos! emotion_dowant

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
DYRL
Amulet_Ruby
I am kinda hoping that this item is just the start of a whole line of stories/items made with Rosa and Celeste! That would be totally slamming!
Rose and Celeste in space emotion_dowant

Sailor Rose and Tuxedo Celeste! blaugh

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Oooh that shirt mod is very nice

Loaded Lunatic

Fun fact for anyone who cares, I first changed my name to Rosamund when the Ciel item came out, and basically bummed over the Rosamund item(s)! However I changed to Elsa the Snow Queen upon Frozen's release xD Though the look relied heavily on Rosamund's Devotion items!

But this new item has brought me back to my favourite princess! :3

Arlette Mori

Btw I'd love to go on your list - Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR AVI emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

I bet it tastes like candyfloss bubble gum whee emotion_bigheart

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

LOVE LOVE LOVE the most recent evos. The shirt and legs are so cute~!

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Arlette Mori

Welp, I love it even more now, add me to the fanlist please smile

Striking Sex Symbol

Oh my, starting to really, really love this REI. heart
*fan here*

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Indifferent about the legs, but I love how that blouse layers over Ichabod's Horseman headless pose. Although, it gives me one hell of a bust. emotion_awesome

Hoping for some pants tho.

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
"Look mommy! No hands!" just got a whole new meaning! XD
I think the shirt really need some fixing so it cuts through other items XD

Pure-hearted Lunatic

22,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
The hair and eyes didn't sell me, but that blouse ... heart This item is getting my serious consideration from here on out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff