Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

this is my girl patches, shes a japanese bobtail mix, not very sure what shes mixed with. im guessing its domestic short hair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now its your turn :3
Aw, your kitty is so cute! Love the tail!

This is Jethro Bodine. He's almost twenty years old. My family adopted him from
the animal shelter when he was a teeny, tiny, sickly ball of fluff. Little s**t gave us
all ringworm, which my siblings and I all spread to our classmates. He runs the house.

User Image

This is Margarita. She's a few years younger then Jethro. Not totally sure where we
got her - a stepmonster just brought her home one day. She's super skittish and I'm
the only person she's ever been able to get close to. She and Jethro came with me
when I left home. No way in hell I'd ditch my old farts.

User Image

This is Porsche, the most recent kitty. She is my husband's childhood kitty,
but we decided to take her in when his mom decided she was going to get
rid of the kitty in order to get more chihuahuas (******** yuck). She's around
ten years old, maybe a little younger.

User Image
Bonus picture of Jethro being a bad-a**. The husband and I have a six year
old pit bull/boxer mix who is terrified of our little old man kitty.

Wheezing Fatcat

abcTHC

there all so adorable, your Porsche looks alot like a cat we have now.

we also have a fat old cat thats out lived all our pets so far. shes the only one allowed outside.

and a German Shepard named ice.
Patches is gorgeous

I have a Saphi-cat. Officially she's a DMLH, but I'm pretty sure her predominant breed is Maine Coon. I got her from a rescue just over two years ago, I knew the second I saw her picture that she was the cat I wanted, so long as she and the rescue fit my other requirements (well, she was a couple years younger than I was looking for, but that's okay). At the time of adoption, she was a DMSH, but within about six months of being on grain free food that had changed..
User Image
User Image
Oddly enough, her winter coat is actually shorter than her summer coat though, so.. Last August..
User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

~ Aki - Fairy ~

she is beautiful, she definitely looks like she has maine coon in her, my mothers friend actualy breeds them, and shows them.

Celestial Dog

User Image
the grey tuxedos are mine, the big guy on the window is Jake and down below is his sister Piper!

The maine coon kitten is my sister's, her name is Alice and she's Jake's best friend.

Wheezing Fatcat

Q2k
User Image
the grey tuxedos are mine, the big guy on the window is Jake and down below is his sister Piper!

The maine coon kitten is my sister's, her name is Alice and she's Jake's best friend.

Aww, i love the looks on their faces x3

Anxious Seeker

User Image
A terrible picture of my kitten, Ohka.
User Image

My pretty girl Promise! She's a little over 2 now. <3 She has an Instagram that she shares with my little guy as well. Promise_the_Cat

User Image

Here is my handsome man Levi. He's such a fattie anymore, though. He turns one July 4th!

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I have two little devils.

First up is Ithil. She's 10 years old, likely a siberian mix of some sort, and I found her senior year of highschool in the bushes with her brother at school. Another kid took her crazy a** ginger bro, I took her evil butt. So I've had her since she was maybe 4-5 weeks old. She wasn't fully weaned yet. She's rather reserved, keeps to herself most of the time but will seek social time in the evenings. She's a damn fine mouser, and I swear she'd go to the grave with a mouse clamped in her jaws if she can. For a cat built for snowy environments (she's got the floof on the bottom of her feet like a siberian), she sure does hate cold and snow.
User Image

My other tiny demon is Nyx. She's 10 (?) months old. Dunno what she's mixed with, I just know that under the dark sable fur, she has stripes and some spotting and she kinda reminds me of a black Egyptian Mau in...well...most ways. Got her from a local rescue organization back in march. She is literally the devil on my shoulder, seeing as that is her favorite spot to perch. She punishes the world with heinous farts and a cute face. Where Ithil is an introvert, she's very much an extroverted cat. Everyone is a possible friend, even grumpy ol bitchy Ithil (the sentiment is not exactly returned, merely tolerated). For a cat built for hot, arid environments, she sure does hate the heat (whenever I take her out on the leash, she's always adjusting her position in the grass to keep in the shade as the sun moves overhead). She's also a nightowl, something I did NOT know when I named her, but just made her name more apt when it came to light (Nyx is the greek goddess of night).
User Image

Sorry for the shitty picture quality. Hard to take good pictures of black cats with dark backgrounds and with a shite camera. sweatdrop Ithil is long haired, black, with a white burst on her chest (hence why I named her Ithil, which is Sindarin for Moon, since the splash looked like a full moon at night) and golden eyes. Nyx is short hair, black/sable with faint striping and spots fading into her back, white splash on her belly and slash on her right wrist, gold going to green (moving towards the pupil) for eyes. The green is starting to move out from the pupil as she ages. I don't know if I should call my pair of black cats a coven, coterie, or cabal...love them all the same.

Wheezing Fatcat

xXFurygeistXx

I lobe black cats their so beautiful, and i love their names.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
_1IPuppy_
xXFurygeistXx

Thank you! Your bitty bobtail is one attractive cat. Love her coloring.

Wheezing Fatcat

xXFurygeistXx
_1IPuppy_
xXFurygeistXx

Your welcome, shes my little bipolar baby, im pretty sure she was the runt of the litter, but now shes got long "deer legs" and races around the house like a ninja and some how runs on the hallway walls. We originaly went to get one of her black siblings then she came around the couch, shes the spitting image of her mother, she just has a slightly shorter tail.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
_1IPuppy_
xXFurygeistXx
_1IPuppy_
xXFurygeistXx

Your welcome, shes my little bipolar baby, im pretty sure she was the runt of the litter, but now shes got long "deer legs" and races around the house like a ninja and some how runs on the hallway walls. We originaly went to get one of her black siblings then she came around the couch, shes the spitting image of her mother, she just has a slightly shorter tail.

Sounds like how Nyx was a few months ago, just reverse. She was all kinds of gangly, but she's finally putting on muscle weight so she looks less like a deer now. And when I went to the adoption event I ended up getting her at, I went there originally to look at a maine coon that wasn't able to come due to ringworm. So I decided to look at the other cats and I see the black cats and think "Oh no. My weakness." and I tried to walk past them and not make eye contact but she literally reached out of the cage she was sharing with her sister, snagged my shirt, and yanked me over. Hard to say no when the cat picks you. xd
Sounds like your little miss Billy Mays'd you.
Patches: *comes around the couch* "But wait, there's more! You get the cat, you get the beautiful coat pattern, and we'll throw in the cute little bunny tail ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

Wheezing Fatcat

xXFurygeistXx
_1IPuppy_
xXFurygeistXx
_1IPuppy_
xXFurygeistXx

Sounds like how Nyx was a few months ago, just reverse. She was all kinds of gangly, but she's finally putting on muscle weight so she looks less like a deer now. And when I went to the adoption event I ended up getting her at, I went there originally to look at a maine coon that wasn't able to come due to ringworm. So I decided to look at the other cats and I see the black cats and think "Oh no. My weakness." and I tried to walk past them and not make eye contact but she literally reached out of the cage she was sharing with her sister, snagged my shirt, and yanked me over. Hard to say no when the cat picks you. xd
Sounds like your little miss Billy Mays'd you.
Patches: *comes around the couch* "But wait, there's more! You get the cat, you get the beautiful coat pattern, and we'll throw in the cute little bunny tail ABSOLUTELY FREE!"

Haha thats great you gotta love when your pets pick you, instead of the other way around.

My girl is about four years old and still has the bambi legs, i dont think shell ever grow out of them xp but its okay cause i like her long legs. Oh i know right i was like winning a game show and gitting a extra prize along with the original, i love petting her tiny tail, but she doesnt always like when i pet it, i try and respect it when shes in that mood. She acts like mother to all the other cats and looks up to our old fart of a cat, she evn loves our german shepard, but unfortunately hes scared of them all because of our smallest cat, the gray one purposely teases him when he comes inside for the night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff