11,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
aiichu
you linked to a post of you making a bet
Yes. That's 4 days old.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I thought it was cute that people actually thought Gaia would stop putting out gold gens once releasing the gate.

They don't genuinely care about the economy, they just wanted people to shut up about it. They're still going to pump whatever sells the most into the Cash Shop and obviously these little nitwits are buying up gens blindly unaware of how stupid they are for doing so.

Lady Fili's Husband

Demonic Hero

11,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Northwemko
Lol, people still care about inflation.
That's hilarious.

Oh well, I make it rain.
I'm like throwing gas on the fire.

Shirtless Regular

It will never go away yum_puddi

Intellectual Ladykiller

10,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Regular 100
They keep releasing gold generators, so if anything it's going to be inflating. Again.

Lady Fili's Husband

Demonic Hero

11,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Risky Fate
It will never go away yum_puddi
Nope, it will only increase till we'll have billions instead of millions and then quintillions instead of billions and then they'll increase the cap even more till it'll just be a pay2win game.

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
inflation would only go away if gaia stopped with gold generators and released some REALLY good gold sinks

even then, vendors wouldn't lower their prices below ABP so there'd be a period of everything being insanely expensive and only a few having enough to afford any of it.
they've already released 2 gold generators since the gate showed up

i dunno why people think it means inflation is going away

Invisible Browser

Deflation, a dweam wifin a dweam

Comrade

Lady Fili's Husband

Demonic Hero

11,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tyuu
inflation would only go away if gaia stopped with gold generators and released some REALLY good gold sinks

even then, vendors wouldn't lower their prices below ABP so there'd be a period of everything being insanely expensive and only a few having enough to afford any of it.
Actually, at this point. I strongly believe that the only way to kill the inflation is by doing something extremely radical like releasing a shop with most of the expensive as ******** items that can be bought with gold alone in that shop and it will probably literally kill the MP... Or... Just downright delete all the gold in everyone's inventory, but that would kill off most of gaia's userbase and due to it's ToS no one can DO ANYTHING about it.

They're actually goddamn geniuses when it comes to scams. I like it. lol

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
Samefag
Tyuu

Actually, at this point. I strongly believe that the only way to kill the inflation is by doing something extremely radical like releasing a shop with most of the expensive as ******** items that can be bought with gold alone in that shop and it will probably literally kill the MP... Or... Just downright delete all the gold in everyone's inventory, but that would kill off most of gaia's userbase and due to it's ToS no one can DO ANYTHING about it.

They're actually goddamn geniuses when it comes to scams. I like it. lol

i like the gold option
lmfao so many angry people making quitting threads
but then gaia would probs die

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items