Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have officially revamped our thread!

<3 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 >

Kawaii Transform

Loser of Your Life

>___<
There will be a special one with a bonus item coming up on the 25th. But if the thread is revamped before then, I'll be switching these to every Friday. Hopefully that will help people out haha

BopuTofu's Kouhai

Cosmic Bookworm

21,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Magical Gems 500
l Rikka l

Is that the item you are going for? I'm actually thinking of taking the items that are WAY too expensive (point wise) and using them as bonus items o:

They are way too expensive xD
Well I wasn't really aiming for a certain item, but I like it better than the other ones like Chilled Doufu Hua and I already have PomH so lol

Kawaii Transform

Takahashi Haru

Yeahh. I'm actually needing to add in new items. I have a bunch of others I can list off for you all if you'd like. I just have not added them yet because I'm waiting for this friend of mine to finish the revamp graphics sweatdrop Adding more to the OP would be kind of impossible with coding and all. User Image

BopuTofu's Kouhai

Cosmic Bookworm

21,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Magical Gems 500
l Rikka l

Yeahh. I'm actually needing to add in new items. I have a bunch of others I can list off for you all if you'd like. I just have not added them yet because I'm waiting for this friend of mine to finish the revamp graphics sweatdrop Adding more to the OP would be kind of impossible with coding and all. User Image

xD no need to do that
Takahashi Haru

The Fancy Catsup

These are the rest of the items I have in the inventory for the event. Just can't list them officially yet since there isn't much room and we're planning to revamp.

Majokko Dorobo - 500p
Pepper the Cat - 90p
Geek Chic - 200p
Radiant Prism - 500p
Dionaesil 8th Gen - 30p
Cherry Blossom - 200p
Green Acinonyx - 50p
Light Spirit - 600p
Devilish Headphones - 40p
Kodiac Grizzly Bear Slippers - 300p
Emery Flower - 100p
Angelic Microphone -100p

In the spoiler you can see an image of the available items. There are a lot and I haven't gotten them all converted over to points. But yeah >___<
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Transform

Takahashi Haru

Too late xD

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

l Rikka l
Loser of Your Life

>___<
There will be a special one with a bonus item coming up on the 25th. But if the thread is revamped before then, I'll be switching these to every Friday. Hopefully that will help people out haha
xD
wow so generous

Kawaii Transform

Loser of Your Life

Haha that was my intention when I made this contest. I actually wanted to originally make a charity, but those are usually boring. I wanted to make a "game" people could have fun doing and also be able to get items.

I'm really excited because once I have the revamp done, prizes will be much easier to obtain and it will be more of a weekly, every Friday deal.

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

l Rikka l
Loser of Your Life

Haha that was my intention when I made this contest. I actually wanted to originally make a charity, but those are usually boring. I wanted to make a "game" people could have fun doing and also be able to get items.

I'm really excited because once I have the revamp done, prizes will be much easier to obtain and it will be more of a weekly, every Friday deal.
that works really well XD

Kawaii Transform

Loser of Your Life

I'm glad lol. Sometimes I worry it's too complicated, so I'm trying to simplify it a lot once we revamp.

How's your Friday going?

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

l Rikka l
Loser of Your Life

I'm glad lol. Sometimes I worry it's too complicated, so I'm trying to simplify it a lot once we revamp.

How's your Friday going?
i went with my friend to the annual yahoo summer picnic

Kawaii Transform

Loser of Your Life

That sounds fun! I've actually never been to a picnic haha. Eating outside has always bothered me because of the weather and bugs sweatdrop

kuwuromi's Oppa

Trash

l Rikka l
Loser of Your Life

That sounds fun! I've actually never been to a picnic haha. Eating outside has always bothered me because of the weather and bugs sweatdrop
I'm afraid of the dust and the bugs but it was really fun
Can I not use my tickets and save 'em up smile smile

Dangerous Consumer

I'm always late crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items