Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
As one who is inspired by science and technology with that touch of fiction, I would simply adore the thought of an EI that is based off of Science fiction, Mecha, Aliens, etc.

We are very few in number, so anything that supports the more scientific fans would be a great plus on my behalf.

I consider it among my more prominent specialties, but I am currently without enough time too make more clear suggestions. P:

Whittle Bear's Husband

Gawker

13,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
honestly i would love an EI that revolves around skateboarding, like a pose where the legs are just pushing the skateboard, and one where they're doing a trick (varial or a kickflip), and with cool attire like a shirt and shorts with shoes, and hair and a hat, i would go in detail about those but i would need to think about it more, but i would TOTALLY buy like 3-4 of that on the spot.

Intellectual Humorist

Plot: International fan’s journey to Korea to see her favorite kpop band. It chronicles her experience in Korea and all the things she does the days before the concert, and at the concert.
Maybe she might even get to take a picture with her bias emotion_kirakira .

-Fan’s selca (self-camera) on the plane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Eating Tteokbokki

-Outfits that fit the kpop theme (include a snapback)

-Light board (in hand held over head) that says OPPA in Hangul (오빠!)
User Image

-Background image of concert’s ocean of lights
User Image

-Hand gesture of the signature V sign

-Apple hairstyle
User Image

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
AKB0048
Konani_NTH

or how about a monster's integration to society?
it's a big bad monster, it likes people, it decides it wants to go to society and start a job?

Lol. This reminds me of "The Devil is a Part-Timer".

i changed it as i got an idea >w<''

Weeamoo's Husband

Alien Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Flatterer 200
I've seen a few ideas like this one, but I'm going to re-propose it anyways.

The video game idea where a gamer guy gets trapped in the game, and the EI could be a ton of different items grabbed from different things. It could range from hardcore armor and war to a high school drama. There are a ton of items you could add to this EI, and I feel like it could be a really big hit with everyone here on gaia because you could include a little bit of everything into it.

This is just my ideas, and I could sketch up a few concept pieces if you'd like examples, item designs, or even a story if you need.
This plan on asking all of Gaia about a new EI is amazing, and some of the ideas I've seen are really kind fun. emotion_bigheart

Everyday Smoker

42,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
my idea is based on reality,that we find out we are living in a simulation,and form a group together,to find out if its true and if so what if anything can be done about it.

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
An evolving item for you pet avi. A forest walk with fairy tail animals. You could also have it to were your base avi can change into one of the animals as well. There could be the three bears from Goldie locks. And the three little pigs. The big bad wolf. Some fairies and such. Just a different bunch of animals and new bases and looks for you pet avi.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Konani_NTH
AKB0048
Konani_NTH

or how about a monster's integration to society?
it's a big bad monster, it likes people, it decides it wants to go to society and start a job?

Lol. This reminds me of "The Devil is a Part-Timer".

i changed it as i got an idea >w<''

Actually, speaking of your sig. A Digimon World/V-Tamers/Xros Wars story would actually be pretty cool. You start out with a small monster and as the story goes on it evolves.

Dedicated Giver

18,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
What about an ei based on final fantasy 7? Like the characters, as time to goes on new companions would be added along with certain items from their equipment and wardrobe, maybe their eyes too. Even an animal skin based on red xiii. And the finale would be all the companions standing with you in memory off the flower girl who died.

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
If I were going to make an EI, it would have a Tarot theme! It would start with the person getting their fortune told, and not believing a word of it, but then surely enough, what was predicted would start to happen. The main character would be represented as The Fool, and they would encounter various people and events that lead up to the final card of the reading: The Tower. I would give it an unclear ending~ Did the fool fall forever, or will he be able to rise from the rubble and make something better?

Cat

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
BARA ITEMS.

Friendly Giver

28,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Party Animal 100
A Science expreriment that is successful where people can change into animals. with lots of different animal skins. and one a glowing skin (astra) if not EI I would like to see an item like this.

teedybear15's Fangirl

Lonely Phantom

Kodako Takabe
Since we've literally never had a story like this for an EI before, how about: a superhero origin story EI?

The first evolution would be meeting our superhero to be. Future evolutions would show the accident that gave them their powers, introduce friends and/or future enemies, meeting the love interest, an epic battle, and saving the day!

Now me, I'd like an EI that sort of mirrors a certain Scarlet Speedster, but I'm hard up for superhero items of any kind, and a bare bones description like that could be just about anyone, or someone totally new!

Omg yes a superhero and it could be named like frostbite or something like that, have black hair, icy blue eyes, dress all in blue and black, have like a musketeer outfit going on and his powers relate to ice and cold (sorry if this idea is bad but I tried :/)

Unsealed Prophet

14,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've always wanted a wolrd tour evolving item. That give us items for old tribus around the Earth O: Like some maories, some gauchos, some eskimos. I think it would be pretty cool and educative xD
Or it would be nice to have some zafari item with diferents skins and companions :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff