Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, nice to meet ya! My name is Thiisa, and as you might see I'm new to this forum~

So.. Is there any way of earning a lot o' gold quick except playing games? My avatar ain't looking cute enough s:
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
The_Creation_Center
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Ah, thank you very much! :3
Thiisa Aeuea
The_Creation_Center

Ah, thank you very much! :3
No problem. ^^

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Thiisa Aeuea

Hiya Thiisa! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

It's pretty difficult to earn a lot of gold quick without buying cash. Inflation is a major issue on this website due to the release of gold generators putting too much gold into the system for cash users. Don't buy a gold generator whatever you do, if you must then you can sell a cash item for a lot of gold. sweatdrop There are other ways to earn gold though and nice things that are more affordable, and I have a a more detailed outline in the FAQ of my charity thread.

You can get some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my newly opened charity thread! You can grab a new outfit or pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image
Raining_Nights
Thiisa Aeuea

Hiya Thiisa! Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

It's pretty difficult to earn a lot of gold quick without buying cash. Inflation is a major issue on this website due to the release of gold generators putting too much gold into the system for cash users. Don't buy a gold generator whatever you do, if you must then you can sell a cash item for a lot of gold. sweatdrop There are other ways to earn gold though and nice things that are more affordable, and I have a a more detailed outline in the FAQ of my charity thread.

You can get some free item grants [here]. And if you want even more free items, check out my newly opened charity thread! You can grab a new outfit or pick out up to 10 items from the Grab Bin! I'd also be happy to answer any questions that you have about Gaia.
User Image

Wow, thanks! This will help a lot! c:

Zombie Is Lost's Significant Otter

Heart Giver

Thiisa Aeuea
Wow, thanks! This will help a lot! c:

No problem. Stop by any time. c:

Dedicated Giver

18,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Thiisa Aeuea
Hello, nice to meet ya! My name is Thiisa, and as you might see I'm new to this forum~

So.. Is there any way of earning a lot o' gold quick except playing games? My avatar ain't looking cute enough s:

✩☽Hello and welcome to gaia online☾✩

I noticed you're new here, so if you ever need a helping hand
with an inexpensive outfit and some gold
I run a charity for new members, hacked members, returning members and members who are just down on their luck
Come and check it out
please read the first post and
leave a post for me there wink

User Image
Aurora De Staria
Thiisa Aeuea

✩☽Hello and welcome to gaia online☾✩

I noticed you're new here, so if you ever need a helping hand
with an inexpensive outfit and some gold
I run a charity for new members, hacked members, returning members and members who are just down on their luck
Come and check it out
please read the first post and
leave a post for me there wink

User Image

Absolutely! Thank you very much! c:

Quotable Smoker

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Explorer 100
Thiisa Aeuea

welcome to gaia whee
squishy_crayon
Thiisa Aeuea

welcome to gaia whee

Thank you!~ :3

Quotable Smoker

9,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Explorer 100
welcome to gaia whee
Thank you!~ :3

so how do you like gaia so far? heart
I love it! The members here are very generous and friendly~

But the prices on certain items are outrageous, especially pretty ones.. eek
Welcome to Gaia! Have any questions just ask around.
[.Timid Dreamer.]
Welcome to Gaia! Have any questions just ask around.

Thanks! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces