Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Citizen

===========================================================================

I shall INSPIRE you!!! emotion_kirakira

Name: loving_sorrow
Bribing you for a chibi with: User Image
Bribing you for a full-bod with: User Image
Description (optional): Sorrow is an elven demon. Very stand-offish, a lone wolf if you will.
If someone comes into contact with Sorrow, they are immediately intimated.
Trained in the art of shadows, stealth and deception; she is the most cunning of her clan.
And the most beautiful. In fact, it is her strongest weapon. Being a voluptuous woman in a warrior clan you have to learn to use certain womanly charms to be on top.She has few people close to her that get to see her with her guard down. Around them she can be herself; super dorky and girly, almost child-like. But its a rare sight. Enemies that have caught her off her guard, never live to tell the tale. Looks CAN be deceiving. ninja
Tektek images and/or other reference images/links: User Image

==========================================================================

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
CioccoLatte

Ooooooo~ would once be able to get quoted once you re-open the shop? <3

Fluffy Otaku

Hiro Minosh
Ooooooo~ would once be able to get quoted once you re-open the shop? <3

"Once"? If you post a bribe form once, will you get quoted?---is that what you mean? Sorry, I will have to answer your question based on how I think I understand what you are trying to ask sweatdrop

I quote people back when I've decided to do their piece next, and as far as the four pieces that are finished are concerned, there's already usually a rough draft in the WIP area in the first page.
I'd love to tip those bribe posts too, but it might cause misunderstandings that I would accept their bribe and commission and do their piece next.

Dedicated Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
CioccoLatte

No no, I meant one not once.. as in, myself. It was a slight typo mistake that I failed to notice and edit.
I just wanted to know if you'd be willing to quote me when you've re-opened the shop and willing to take on commissions again.

Fluffy Otaku

Hiro Minosh
It will depend on your request and your bribe wink
That's the gamble in this thread: If your request is something I can handle, and if I think the bribe is worth the effort, I will pick you and quote you. If not, well...sorry...it's either you increase your bribe, or wait out until I decide to do your request at your initial offer.
There's jut too many bribes and requests and there's just one of me...and there's juggling RL business too so...it's hard for me to say "yes" to all the bribes and requests. (Also, I'm still learning how to draw dudes and not confident in drawing them....and that is a bit of a deterrent in picking art-requests/bribes that involve drawing male Avis/OCs)

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
*dances innn* emotion_kirakira

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
loool hiyaa Cioccobby! >w<