OMG YEEESSS 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
She's a GODDESS OF WAR 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
She's cool. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Eh, she's alright.... 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
What. (Blasphemer...) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Who's Mikasa? 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Hygienic Genius

Hello, all~ I'm a pretty seasoned roleplayer, having done roles as males and females in group and one-on-one settings. I'm willing to play in a group roleplay if I like the story and quality of writing from the others, but I'd really prefer a one-on-one.

I have a seeeerious taste for some romantic development right now, and I really enjoy telling the story of canon characters from my favorite series! emotion_kirakira I can play boys and girls, but I'd like to stick to heterosexual relationships at the time.

I love, love, loooove a little angst and drama and all that. Feeds my inner fangirl nicely and cuts through some of the fluff. But fluff is good, too... emotion_awesome

I am capable of being fully literate, but can take semi-literate to literate. If you consistently give out two paragraphs, I'll do the same. But if you pull a full five paragraphs of brilliance, I will almost always ><;; do the same! I am easily excited by details and describing the small things, so I'm definitely more impressed by more literate players. Half-decent grammar is a must. Do you see this capitalization and proper punctuation? Give me effort. I understand that everyone makes mistakes, though.

Layouts are impressive, but not necessary. I have a summer internship and am a full-time student the rest of the year. I don't have time for that fancy-schmancy, and I understand if you don't either. It's nice, though~

Now that you get an idea for my style, let's get to the actual content. This list is prone to change, of course. If you check my profile and see that I like something not mentioned in this thread, I am open to suggestions. I really care about the couple, not necessarily the story in the beginning since the story changes based on who you roleplay with. I just want to have fun and make the stories that I didn't get in canon. emotion_dowant

Anime-based Roleplays I have done:
Avatar: The Last Airbender / The Legend of Korra
Sailor Moon
Shugo Chara!
Bleach
It's not a long list, but I've done more than one of these for some, and I've been in a miscellaneous Gaia one for a few years.

Anime-based Roleplays for which I have a taste:
Bleach
Orihime x Ulquiorra heart heart ** (PLEASE, YES ;n; )
Orihime x Ichigo
Orihime x (anyone else if you can convince me)
Rukia x Ichigo
Rukia x Renji
Yoruichi x Urahara
You get the idea. Canon-ish romance or something fairly reasonable. Any other character couples you would like, please don't be shy to discuss!

**I really like the idea of Orihime falling for someone in Las Noches because I find the angst of being alone alluring in some ways.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (post-series, I suppose...)
Aang x Katara
Sokka x Suki
This one is a bit limited, and I admit that I don't have much thought on this one. But I love AtLA.

The Legend of Korra
Korra x Mako
Korra x Bolin
Asami x Mako
Asami x Bolin
We could set this one after season 2, giving us flexibility to do anything, really. There could be peace in the land with the spirits now free to roam with humans, so justified... until season 3 comes out.

Shugo Chara!
Amu x Ikuto
Utau x Kukai
I'm not a fan of Tadase with Amu. I respect him, but that's about it. If you can think of another couple, feel free to discuss. But I'm less inclined on this one.

Cardcaptor Sakura
Sakura x Syaoran
There's really no other couple here... So... It'd probably be a slice of life kind of romance. I'd love to find a way to include their magic if you'd be willing to help brainstorm a conflict that requires it.

Sailor Moon
Usagi x Mamoru
MY FAVORITE SERIES EVERRRR... But I find it difficult to come up with a 1 x 1 idea without requiring a new villain and all that jazz. Still, I felt it appropriate to add it because it's the best.

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
Mikasa x Eren *
Mikasa x Levi **
Hanji x Levi
There are other couples, and I'm good for discussion about them!

* I understand that Mikasa and Eren are like siblings, but since they aren't biologically I think we could make it work. We don't need to go full-blown "I want your face kissy-kiss AAHHH LOVE", but I like the thought of Eren showing a more sensitive side than what we see in canon.

** ... Levi's old. Okay. Mikasa's a teen. Yeah. But we can fudge their ages!! Mikasa can be 18 to avoid the perverted ol' Levi stares...

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

BUMP
Going to bed soon. Some of us have jobs. >.>

Hygienic Genius

Bump on my way to work~

Hygienic Genius

Long weekend. Phew!

Hygienic Genius

Eating pizza. Nom nom nom.

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

Hygienic Genius

Magic Seeker

Hello if you are still searching for rp partners I would like to volunteer to rp Bleach with you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff